Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (72876 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by kundul: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2012
If no new events has cropped up 2day pls leave my papa alone. Dt pix was a sundays service pix taken 4 long no any azonto. After all no harm in doing azonto 4 God. Find another story abeg
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
Kamanda: . All these Bad Mouth people on NL,PLS leave the God's anointed alone. Pray make Una own Maga Pay.

Jesus himself is seriously weeping for Nigerians for the level of brainwash they've gone thru in the hand of em fraud pastors in Nigeria/Africa. Y'all gotta think and reason on your heads instead of your anussss. This modafuca in the picture got no other business other than the church. . . Enough said
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
awesome_t: [size=20pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]

Get your head off of your assss
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by dnawah(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dr. Whizy:
Mscheeeeeww!!!! Continues drinkn garri
i beg i get ground nut & soya beans make i bring am join u na?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2012
Ok! It was azonto, And so fu#cking what? Make d Man of God no dance as d spirit lead again. U better find sometin else to talk about.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by matrix789: 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
the owner of this Nairaland should sensor attacks on Men of God so as not to draw Baba's wrath on himself
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by dnawah(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
Bele no gree am dance well.kai money good,if u get money anything wey u do good.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by rodeo0070(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
247naijagossip: This is serious o!!!

[img]http://3.bp..com/-vDJKRSqu_gg/UIvO5I-MtFI/AAAAAAAAl3g/yvKOiS9R1EQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Source- SOURCE
How does this affect the price of garri and the condition of people in the flooded areas? Eh?
Guys get a life. Free d man jare, he has every right to dance whatever he likes.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by bobolekepee(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2012
dnawah: i beg i get ground nut & soya beans make i bring am join u na?
Waoh! Dat 1 go make sense die o... Oya bring am, bring am and no 4get cold water o...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
Is it a crime to dance azonto or na sin?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
I fail to understand how people hold this man in high esteem. Nigerians and their herd lifestyle sad
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
sauer: I fail to understand how people hold this man in high esteem. Nigerians and their herd lifestyle sad

Any special reason why they should not?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by vislabraye(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2012
So he shouldn't dance again?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Adaku1: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
He is truly a respected man of God, he should be dancing a different tune.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by mondezz: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Dr Whizy I dey come join the garri train with roast chicken cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
Adaku1: He is truly a respected man of God, he should be dancing a different tune.

So that means only the non-respected men of satan should be dancing azonto?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by azhameed: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
if he lyk make he dance fuji afterall money dey
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
mschewwwww...#adds kuli kuli sef.
make me join sef adds ice cubes hummm yummy.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
az hameed: if he lyk make he dance fuji afterall money dey

It is not about money, it is about praise your God whichever way you know how to , , , i can bet almost anything that, he was not dancing to some bad lyrics. . . so let him be and have fun, he has employed many, he has vision and working on his dreams, so just like any of us, he is still human as well.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by EiE1(f): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
smiley
Heeeeey, IJO NBA JOO (2x), IJO NBA JOO F'ORISHA MA KUKU JOO F'OLORUN.
God reach and pass dis kain dance abegi. Go on Bishop...!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
E!E!:
smiley
Heeeeey, IJO NBA JOO (2x), IJO NBA JOO F'ORISHA MA KUKU JOO F'OLORUN.
God reach and pass dis kain dance abegi. Go on Bishop...!

Lol . . .
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by floriana(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
Why abuse a man who is doing all it takes to fund his next university project? Do people abuse agbero at the garage, or an okada rider on top of his bike? People sef!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Kamanda: . All these Bad Mouth people on NL,PLS leave the God's anointed alone. Pray make Una own Maga Pay.

The man just the laugh una.
abeg the laugh them jere, aftar all you the your side de just the carry money de dash you.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
floriana: Why abuse a man who is doing all it takes to fund his next university project? Do people abuse agbero at the garage, or an okada rider on top of his bike? People sef!

It is called "If i cant do it, i MUST run the one doing it down" . . . . Sad
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by sirugos(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Double Mscheeeeeeeww!! #joins to drink garri#
hmmmmm just finish drinking garri
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by DECOtech(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
buchibabe: Ha!!! Does dis luk like azonto? Abegii

Abi? the posture does not look like that of azonto oh!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Tosyn007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Double Mscheeeeeeeww!! #joins to drink garri#
3ple mtscheeeeeeew!!! #joins to eat beans and garri#

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by INFO70: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
He is dancing to the glory of his Creator shocked
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by deolu2000(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2012
Have you forgoten that when the spirit of the Lord is upon your soul,you have to dance a david dance...
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Super1759: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
if I have 4jets, why won't I dance like this,even more.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by TBD(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Is it man of God or man of devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.