Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,737 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (72904 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Fasola256(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2013
From this picture, this is not look like an Azonto dance but even of you want to dance an Azonto dance,let it be genuinely for God and in the presence of God.Dancing is just the way you move your body...Ok?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by Emperor4God(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
awesome_t: [size=14pt]I THINK THE CONTINUOUS INSULT OF THE MAN OF GOD ON THIS FORUM NEEDS TO STOP. EVERY NEGATIVE PRESS ON THE BISHOP GETS FRONT PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE. WHY!!! THIS MAN HAS BEEN OF GREAT INSPIRATION AND A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO MILLIONS INCLUDING MYSELF. WHAT IS THE GAIN IN DRAGGING HIS HONORABLE NAME IN THE MUD. AZONTO? HE OBVIOUSLY IS DANCING AND GIVING PRAISE TO GOD IN THE WAY HE KNOWS HOW. PLEASE IF THERE'S ANY FEAR OF GOD LEFT IN THE HEARTs OF THE MODERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, I ADVICE YOU ALL TO DESIST FROM BRINGING THE NAMES OF MEN OF GOD INTO DISREPUTE. CHANNEL YOUR PAIN AND DISPLEASURE TO THE TRUE DESTROYERS OF OUR SOCIETY. [/size]

I don't know what you are screaming about but your Bishop Oyedapo is a known freemason

All his mentors, Copeland & Dollar are freemasons too.

If you doubt go look the demonic symbols he used to build covenant university.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by ginaaskia4: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Is like people don't understanding the power of the Holy Spirit, the Bishop is fill with the HOLY SPIRIT.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by TeetoEsq(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
speaks no evil He is a vessel of the Lord
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by mruwazie(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2014
pastormustwacc:
Thank you very much "sistah gurl", these are the kinda people that should have been used to grade our Nigerian IQ, we would not have scored 69!

Yes, these winners people appear to be full of negativity and i don tire for them o. What is even bothering me is the fact that it seems they dont even understand the bible again or have totally abandoned the teachings of Jesus.

They are not even showing the fruits of the holy spirit - they are manifesting like the spirit of the antichrist. No wonder their MASTER dey try use slap to drive out WINCH SPIRIT instead of USING THE NAME OF JESUS.
u know nothing of the fruit the Holy spirit. Truth is dat Winners keep on Winning and u guys are here losing out. I pray u guys don't Nag for the rest of ur livies
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by mruwazie(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Emperor4God:

I don't know what you are screaming about but your Bishop Oyedapo is a known freemason

All his mentors, Copeland & Dollar are freemasons too.

If you doubt go look the demonic symbols he used to build covenant university.
Blasphemy, I pray u don't bring curse and condemination upon ur entire household my dear. Cos if u do; I just sorry for u.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by mrcali1: 11:57am On Jan 01, 2014
mruwazie: Blasphemy, I pray u don't bring curse and condemination upon ur entire household my dear. Cos if u do; I just sorry for u.

Bleep you for saying this
Is Oyedepo from God? On the last day Jesus will tell him get thee behind me you worker of Iniquities. he is thief in sheep's clothing. I believe in God and worship him in spirit not through one fake Money driven pastor

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by honvalid(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2016
Papa from glory to glory sir.keep doing your good work sir.The great man of God.
I know fools will insult me again.yehyeh people.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) by honvalid(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]I just can't stop loving bishop david oyedepo.
Let d animals keep hating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.