Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. (1018 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by helpmeohgod(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
Angel I hope u read this story because I know we0are no longer together again for some years now.
On that fateful day, I came back from work witout meeting u @ home and only to meet ur friend who I had initially warned u not to bring to my house. When I couldn't meet u, I was angry wit u that u didn't call, but ur friend's generousity in explaination turned into 'NuNU'. This was how it happened.
While Angela was explaining ur absence, she was laying on the sofa and exposing her pointed breast towards me to the extent that I didn't know when I grabbed d NuNu. Then she came over me and said u have been talking so much about me that she wants to experience my action. I told her I have got no condoms @ home. But she insisted I should do and not come into her. I told her no until she went and bought condom, then it happened very fast that I didn't really gave it to her d way I used to give it to u.
@ night while we were sleeping, I sneaked out of d room, locked u up and went to meet her, not because I wanted to have fun but to proof to her what u have been telling them about me in bed or else she goes out there and told them ur a liar.
So when I got to her, after being convinced ur locked in, she was all over me to come on her but my conscience couldn't allow me since u are in d same house wit me and this did not go down well wit Angela, ur best friend.
Finally, when she left in d morning, she begged me never to let u know about it and I promised until now because it has been a really long time ago.
Perharps u must have known somehow but this is my own side of the story. Cheers
Re: Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by MIB1(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
Omo who sigh for you....u dont know how silly u sound...grow up and stop giving useless excuses for ur immaturity
Re: Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2012
bushitology.... Where is sexkillz pls?
Re: Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by uboma(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2012
@ op, u just exposed how unmanly u are. Who cares to know what u did to Angel and Angela? U didnt hv the liver to confess to ur Ex abt ur fling with her friend, even though ur ex then suspected the both of u. Ur action proved that u never loved her coz if u really did, u wud hv told her and appologise for ur behaivour. Go look for her and spill out ur poo.
Re: Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by 2goodbobo(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Campaign after Election!
Re: Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by Heymus(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
And u think ur galfriend is reading this poo?
Re: Angel, This Is How I Did To Angela Ur Best Friend. by fairygeh(f): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
What a ridiculous post,even if u wanna get in touch with her via NL which sounds silly,does she need the details?SMH

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do If....? / She Made A Big Mistake! / How To Overcome Shyness Wit Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.