Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Anti Theft For Mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anti Theft For Mobile (1113 Views)

Is The Blackberry10 Most Secured Security Pattern For Mobile Phone? / Anti Theft Security Code Unlocker / Avast Anti Theft For Android,better Than Netquins And Lookout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti Theft For Mobile by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Good day Nairalanders...
I am Odunlami Seyi...I will like to inform people on the Idea i have on how you can recover your Andriod, Symbian , and Blackberry Phone when it get stolen. The Application i know which i have tried and tested... i will teach you on how to install the application on your phone and how u can recover your phone... and if u want me to install it for you no problem...
The Application Cost Just N1500... You will test it before payment and see that the application is real and not fraud.
my number is 08023949922

Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by kcstyle40(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2012
*What does the apps do?
*How does the apps work?
*Is the apps only for bb and androids?
*can phones like nokia c3, asha rang of nokia use it?
Reply asap or else! angry
Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
kcstyle40: *What does the apps do?
*How does the apps work?
*Is the apps only for bb and androids?
*can phones like nokia c3, asha rang of nokia use it?
Reply asap or else! angry
The Application only work on smart phone like Symbian, Android, and Blackberry OS...
It does not work on any other phone except those one i mention...
the application will provide you the phone number of anyone that steal the phone immediately another sim card is inserted into it .. but u will need a phone number of your friend or relatives which the application will report to that your phone has been stolen...
Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by mfm04622: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2012
I am based out of Lagos. Is there anyway I can get it?
Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by chakaz(m): 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Netquin antivirus does same
Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by olempe(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2012
chakaz: Netquin antivirus does same

How does Netquin do that?
Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by Donseaun(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2012
hahahahaha..... dem don spoil the guy 1k5 business sha
Re: Anti Theft For Mobile by walcolm(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
Donseaun: hahahahaha..... dem don spoil the guy 1k5 business sha

there are lots of free and paid applications on appstores that do this.

i'm sure the guy is just trying to hustle people with a cracked version of one of those paid apps which leaves the mugu who gives him money holding the bag. you can get updates and if the developer finds you out and blocks the app on your device, you're left with no app and no money back angry

i really wish moderators will limit this type of crap on this forum. people should not be allowed to come on here with schemes unless they have cleared it with the moderators and are genuine

(1) (Reply)

Porting: MTN Is Biggest Loser, Etisalat Biggest Gainer One Month After / MYSAGA X1 WCDMA Android 4.5inch Smartphone-spec&price On Dhgate / Whatsapp+ Is Gone (I Miss It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.