Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types (156890 Views)

Is It Spiritual To Eat In The Dream? / Is It Truely Demonic To Eat In The Dream? / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Loveaflame(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
I want you to know you can be free from these evil dreams of witchcraft. It does not matter, how long you have been in bondage, you can be set free today. Just have faith in God and in His vessel. I have said so many things on how to defeat them already.Here,I am just going to give one or two prophetic directions. I believe so much in the prophetic irrespective of what anyone might say. It works. The most important thing is the NAME and the SPIRIT been used with your FAITH that matters in the operations. Let me give those who are fond of eating in the dreams. Such act will cause much havoc in your life as I have written previously.
For the next 5 days before you sleep, get a glass or cup of water. Read Psalm 3 and 7, and put a little salt in it. Then pray the following prayer points aggressively with your hand on your stomach. Anything can happen. You might start to vomit, fall down or scream. Don’t be afraid.
1. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes.
3. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire.
6. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft agents from my father and mother’s side tormenting my life through eating in the dream fall down and die by fire.
8. Every weakness in my life feeding and fueling witchcraft feeding in my life be destroyed by fire.
9. Let the blood of Jesus flow into my body and by fire purge out every evil rubbish in my stomach in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost fall upon me and begin to destroy every witchcraft mark and sign upon my life in the name of Jesus.
11. Every witchcraft spirit living in my body come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
Click on the link below to read the full package
http://www.facebook.com/Francobliss/posts/286509191466604?ref=notif&notif_t=like

9 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
You know its really easy to figure out type of church u attend.

Anyway please explain how what u eat in your dream is tranferred to the digestive system in your body.
And please be sensible in your reply.
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by pastormustwacc: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
@op, nice post. I reserve my comment. I hope this post helps someone. smh

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Loveaflame(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2012
My
dear I don't belong to any of the church you might have in mind.Beside I
am not an advocate of what you people term church in the lay man's sense.I
am the church of Christ.He resides in me.But I fellowship with other
christians in a worship center.To your question.Certain things cannot be
understood,if one does not have spiritual insight.As per the food
eating,what many think they eat in the dream were really given to them
in their room while in the sleep state.As a child I have eaten in the
dream and when I woke up I was licking my tongue.In the same way,some
are also fed spiritually and it took a physical form.Let me ask you a
question,How did Jesus became flesh in the womb of Mary through the
spiritual spoken Word?If you answer that,then it
won't be difficult to
believe spiritual food can become physical in one's belle.Bless you sir.

7 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by pastormustwacc: 8:07am On Oct 28, 2012
^^^I was not the one asking you for your church. You have said what i wanted you say by the way.

Reason: your message here is going to help so many people, who are passing through these kind of things.

Peace brother.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Loveaflame(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
I was not referring to you but to inurmind.
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by jesusisgod153: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Does Eating In The Dream Signify Spiritual Attack?
No! Eating in the dream does not signify spiritual attack. If eating in the dream means spiritual attack, the Bible would have told us. The Bible is complete. There is nothing missing in the Bible. The Scripture says that the word of God is flawless (Proverb 30:5, NIV). There is no place the Bible says that eating in the dream is spiritually wrong. What is in the Bible is where Apostle Peter was asked in a dream to kill some animals and eat. But Peter refused eating and called the animals common. And God detested Peter’s refusal to eat in the dream. He even cautioned peter never to call what he created common (Acts 10:10-15). If eating in the dream affects a person negatively, God wouldn’t have used it to give peter a revelation. You should understand that no kind of food can harm us, whether in the dream or in reality. The Bible says that even when we eat poison, it will not harm us (Mark 16:18).
Why Do People Eat In The Dream?
If a person goes to sleep hungry, he may dream of eating. Before Peter dreamt of food, the Bible records he was very hungry. Not hungry but very hungry. If Peter weren’t hungry, God wouldn’t have used food to give him a revelation. Anytime a person goes to sleep hungry, he may dream of food. This explains why many people dream of food when they are fasting.
Another reason a person can dream of food is when the thought of food is in the person’s mind. A person thinking of his favourite food can dream about food. For example, a person that is always thinking of meat would always be dreaming of meat.
Eating in the dream can become poison when you believe so. I challenge you to stop been scared after eating in the dream, rather appreciate God when you wake up for feeding you and your testimony will manifest by the power of God. God bless you. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Shankie4u: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
What happens to the water to which a little salt is added? Pour it away? Drink it? And if it is to be drunk then when? Before or after the prayer?
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Someone eats.regukarly in d dream. Will use the.prayers

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Loveisthekey: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2016
jesusisgod153:
No! Eating in the dream does not signify spiritual attack. If eating in the dream means spiritual attack, the Bible would have told us. The Bible is complete. There is nothing missing in the Bible. The Scripture says that the word of God is flawless (Proverb 30:5, NIV). There is no place the Bible says that eating in the dream is spiritually wrong. What is in the Bible is where Apostle Peter was asked in a dream to kill some animals and eat. But Peter refused eating and called the animals common. And God detested Peter’s refusal to eat in the dream. He even cautioned peter never to call what he created common (Acts 10:10-15). If eating in the dream affects a person negatively, God wouldn’t have used it to give peter a revelation. You should understand that no kind of food can harm us, whether in the dream or in reality. The Bible says that even when we eat poison, it will not harm us (Mark 16:18).
If a person goes to sleep hungry, he may dream of eating. Before Peter dreamt of food, the Bible records he was very hungry. Not hungry but very hungry. If Peter weren’t hungry, God wouldn’t have used food to give him a revelation. Anytime a person goes to sleep hungry, he may dream of food. This explains why many people dream of food when they are fasting.
Another reason a person can dream of food is when the thought of food is in the person’s mind. A person thinking of his favourite food can dream about food. For example, a person that is always thinking of meat would always be dreaming of meat.
Eating in the dream can become poison when you believe so. I challenge you to stop been scared after eating in the dream, rather appreciate God when you wake up for feeding you and your testimony will manifest by the power of God. God bless you. cheesy

You are right brother for saying when one eats in the dreams should not be scared as a child of God. However, I strongly want you to know that God is the original Initiator of wonderful idea and plan but the adversary( devil )imitates God by counterfeiting the idea and plan for his own destructive end result. Bible says...But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. Matthew 13:25. Devil works on our emotions and feelings to hurt us all but God uses our faith in him. Eating in the dream or having sex in the dream are mostly spiritual except in few cases of body chemistry interaction due to lack of needed activities. If you find yourself doing any of these mentioned, please don't joke about it. Pray to God in Jesus Christ name and wait for the direction of the Holy Spirit. Whatever He asks you to do, do it even it seems foolish to your understanding. You can always rely on the Holy Spirit. God bless you all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by collinsfhk(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2016
With due respect sir, please dont mislead pple. The dream was shown to Peter cos of Cornelius, so that he dont forbid him cos od their belief system.

This is Why the dream was show to Peter - Acts 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Rem. The letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life, says the scripture. Some parts of the scripture are symbolic. God bless you

jesusisgod153:

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by OWOGBALOR: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Pls brother jesusisgod i wish to throw light on this issue, what our brother loveaflame has said concerning eating in the dream is true and he just gave the correct scriptural backup and i dont think he is decieving anybody here. He has realy profile a solution here to which many people are looki ng for a way out of this bondage. I want you to go back and read that scripture about peter refusing to eat the unclean beast let down from heaven in a sheet, peter wasnt dreaming rather he fell into trans that was how the scripture put. If any one realy find himself eating in the dream consecutively, i beg that person to seek the face of God for deliverance. I am saying this because i know the physical concequencies on real life because i was once a victim and my finance, jobs and the like were affected and i got confused on the specific prayer point to use because i already pray all the point i know. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by EugeneGee4(m): 3:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Afte praying psalm 3 and 7 with the salt added to water, what next? Do we drink the water,keep it or pour it away
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by EugeneGee4(m): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Loveaflame:
I want you to know you can be free from these evil dreams of witchcraft. It does not matter, how long you have been in bondage, you can be set free today. Just have faith in God and in His vessel. I have said so many things on how to defeat them already.Here,I am just going to give one or two prophetic directions. I believe so much in the prophetic irrespective of what anyone might say. It works. The most important thing is the NAME and the SPIRIT been used with your FAITH that matters in the operations. Let me give those who are fond of eating in the dreams. Such act will cause much havoc in your life as I have written previously.
For the next 5 days before you sleep, get a glass or cup of water. Read Psalm 3 and 7, and put a little salt in it. Then pray the following prayer points aggressively with your hand on your stomach. Anything can happen. You might start to vomit, fall down or scream. Don’t be afraid.
1. Every demonic or witchcraft food I have eaten in the dream world be purged out of my body the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
2. Every witchcraft substance in my spirit, soul and body receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and burn to ashes.
3. You witchcraft night caterer feeding me in the dream, fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every witchcraft powers summoning my spirit and soul in the witchcraft kingdom receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil connection between my spirit and soul and the witchcraft kingdom break by fire.
6. Every unconscious witchcraft initiation in my life causing me to eat in the dream break by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. Every witchcraft agents from my father and mother’s side tormenting my life through eating in the dream fall down and die by fire.
8. Every weakness in my life feeding and fueling witchcraft feeding in my life be destroyed by fire.
9. Let the blood of Jesus flow into my body and by fire purge out every evil rubbish in my stomach in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost fall upon me and begin to destroy every witchcraft mark and sign upon my life in the name of Jesus.
11. Every witchcraft spirit living in my body come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
Click on the link below to read the full package
http://www.facebook.com/Francobliss/posts/286509191466604?ref=notif&notif_t=like

Afte praying psalm 3 and 7 with the salt added to water, what next? Do we drink the water,keep it or pour it away
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by tyrekkk: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't think eating in one's dream is as a result of hunger or thought of food because in my own case i eat every night in my dream once i go to sleep and each time it leaves me with a bad taste and really weird feeling all through the day. interestingly, I've never gone to bed on an empty stomach and I'm not even a poor person to say it's because of poor diet or starvation. I mean i eat well everyday.

I have been battling with it for over 10 years.

3 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by majorgr: 12:44am On Feb 13, 2018
undecided so if i see my self eating with Bill Gates and Dangote i shud start praying against evil spirit ko? Who desinged the formular that what u eat to get energy is evil wen u dream abt it? undecided
More over its normal biology for ur body to suggest what nutrient ur body lack and needs thru dreams, jst like its biology to aware ur body dat its sexually active frm 16 yrs above tru wet dream... As long as u dont dream seing ur self eating human flesh or any strage thin ure okay. All dis formulae no dey scripture
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by tyrekkk: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2018
I don't think u'r as deep as i am in science. As a science student i didn't believe anything until i started seeing things.
As i write this i am a Phd student of molecular biology bro but life has made me to understand what i've always shoved aside, the spiritual reality of it.
I pray u don't experience it. I don't even wish it for my enemy.

... and by the way why should u dine with Bill Gates in ur dream while not in the physical?

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Jrock777: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
This is in repsonse to the person that wrote eating in a dream is not a sign of witchcraft. Please don't speak unless you know what your talking about or have been through it. I did see you used scriptures, but I can assure you the bible is 100% right, and I know this posting about eating in dreams is in fact witchcraft cause I myself as I write this, am going through this awful situation. So i got another scripture for you "all things are possible through God who strengthens me"

I recently discovered my gf, was a Mormon cat, a parasitic witch who forms a long term relationship with a boy, or man. She is drawn to what they call dogs, men who excessively masturbate. Be warned. If this type of witch is in your life, I can almost guarantee you have seen extra terrestials, yes.. But its because we don't understand what extra terrestials really are. If you want to know more about that email me. The task or objective of the witch is to destroy the mans life, she will ask very quickly for him to marry her. She will be a disgusting vile sexual predator. In my experience, I deserved it. I also was living a sexually vile disgusting life of filth, and so what I've researched is that this type is appointed to your life from God or the devil, and itbis true. You will wake up on night all of a sudden and begin seeing the number 04 on the clock, every where, its took me years to figure out the meaning. Now i have, 04 means separation from God. Hence the commencement of why you started seeing 04, it will be for a set amount of time. You have been judged and sentenced by a heavenly court. I believe my sentence was ten years. Which was just over. Be warned!!! You will meer this witch because she is part of the punishment of the sentence that causes separation, it will test the hell out of you but you won't know it at first. If you give up fighting the witch once you finally see she is one, you will go to prison. Trust me I know how illogical this sounds, but its the God honest truth. I am living testimony. These witches run with or close to Mormon churches, not sure what branch, and also Jehovah witnesses. Many boys begin masturbating at a young age, or will like women's clothing. Or some other fetish and more than likely as a child they were attending one of these imposter churches, who do NOT SERVE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, they serve the enemy. I used to think the people where innocent victims taken by deceit, I no longer do. These people are bad, they knowlingly practice witchery, sexual orgies, and hide behind the bible. They disgust me. All you have to do is have them as family members and if you study there actions, the things they say very close then it will be easy to tell if you have the spirit of truth. The Mormon witch will be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND IRRESISTIBLE to you. Instant sexual connection but inside you will know it, because everything inside you willntell you to run away but you won't. Because its part of the punishment you deserve.
Listen closely to all the things she says. She will place alot of emphasis on speaking words ", literally", they get hung up on speaking, and will get frustrated because they have trouble conveying what they want to express clearly. yet no one else you speak to experiences a problem understanding, or you don't have any issues of communication with anyone else. I am excellent in English, with excellent communication skills. That is why I knew it was an issue on my end. Also, although they cannot see thier reflection in mirror, and you can't either, they are extra terrestrial because they have sinned for soooo long, forgotten about God, and have not repented, as it says in romans 1 or 2, God alienated them.. and over a coarse of time, I believe we as well humans... Over 20 years of sin, day after day, sexual sin, drugs, over and over, year after year, we allow ourselves to become alienated, a transmutation occurs in our DNA and we become sick physically, all hell will start breaking loose, physical changes you will notice, but you would never even dream this was possible. The weird ailments you will suffer from will seem very bizzare in nature, not like any regular bacterial infection, or disease or symptom you have ever heard of. It will look like what they call "morgellons syndrome". I even told myself, when it happened, what kind of alien outer space bullsh##, is this. Then two or three years later I met the actual cat alien witch. They will ABSOLUTELY HATE thier picture taken. Big hint!! And I mean hate it. Now I know why. Pictures can sometimes catch them distorted in a limb or hand, or leg or parts of the face. She will dominate you sexually, at first your spirit of God will not be able to stand being next to her, but its a process that you caused because of your own will full sin. You will dismiss the feeling as a bad spirit inside them, and that its the bad spirit trying to mess with you.. When in fact it WILL BE THIER HATE FOR YOU. please please anyone that needs help contact me. This is serious.
*********They will cause immense suffering. They will feed you these seeds, they are invisible but they make popping sounds, kind of like pop rocks***
Eventually you may have and carry inside you in your intestines an abomination that belongs to them, you will know it is there because from time to time somehow you will see it in your mind. It grows over the course of a few years, the shape is kind of like an eel. And it is a dark color shade, awful stinky gas will be unavoidable from you, and alot of inflammation of the colon, and intestines.
Last thing- you will have telepathic abilities, and even the ability to touch people who are not in the same state three states over.
****(You may have dreams and actually get to see the nasty food they feed you, this part or food I'm speaking of is not from the cat witch, I have multiple sources of witchcraft attacking me at the moment, this one is from my own family who are in the Jehovah witness organization. As soon as I started waking up to this realization, all the women aunts in my family whonare in the jw fake church, I started seeing them in my dreams, they were now coming after me, and I'm also dealing with the cat witch. My aunts i got to see a quick glimpse of the disgusting filthy food they prepare. I have no idea what it is, but I can only imagine. It looked like wet cat food, but it smells awful, and i have no clue how the heck the food they feed you in the spiritual plane crosses over but it somehow does, is it always the case I have no idea, this is just one case. Also I have never seen where the location is where I'm being fed, I only say a one second quick glimpse of a hand and in it was the disgusting food, and then to wake up and fart and it smell rancid, you obviously cannot deny somehow its making it to your physical belly. My answer is this.. We call it dreams, but dreams are not fiction. They are real. Your spirit is real, so although our body is on the bed, our spirit wanders and I presume it is our subconscious directing it... That is why our subconscious is so powerful, everything happens first on the spiritual plane then next in the material plane we see. Take it one step further, once you wake up and begin your day, its the same process. You can be wide awake walking, while simultaneously be in a hand to hand combat 30 feet away with a spirit, your cousin, your aunt, an ugly sloth familiar. and its some kind of nasty meat with other things in it I don't want to know.. But one night I heard them calling my name and looking for me. Be strong. You will be fighting a huge amount of people, these are cults, that's all these lying bastards do. Forgive me Lord, but I don't appreciate people who use the bible as a shield and know full well they go home and practice witchcraft.. That is awful. I hope this helps someone. So yes eating is WITCHCRAFT. also getting shot by guns, at point blank, many time they will shoot you with a bullet, and it feels crazy cause although you know you got shot, there's no blood... It feels like a fragment of clay that chips off. God bless. Anyone that can help me, I'd appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by slovis: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=EugeneGee4 post=60241045]

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by iykelight: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2018
How do I stop this act of eating in the dream? It is really affecting me.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by iykelight: 11:10am On Jan 09, 2019
Jrock777:
This is in repsonse to the person that wrote eating in a dream is not a sign of witchcraft. Please don't speak unless you know what your talking about or have been through it. I did see you used scriptures, but I can assure you the bible is 100% right, and I know this posting about eating in dreams is in fact witchcraft cause I myself as I write this, am going through this awful situation. So i got another scripture for you "all things are possible through God who strengthens me"

I recently discovered my gf, was a Mormon cat, a parasitic witch who forms a long term relationship with a boy, or man. She is drawn to what they call dogs, men who excessively masturbate. Be warned. If this type of witch is in your life, I can almost guarantee you have seen extra terrestials, yes.. But its because we don't understand what extra terrestials really are. If you want to know more about that email me. The task or objective of the witch is to destroy the mans life, she will ask very quickly for him to marry her. She will be a disgusting vile sexual predator. In my experience, I deserved it. I also was living a sexually vile disgusting life of filth, and so what I've researched is that this type is appointed to your life from God or the devil, and itbis true. You will wake up on night all of a sudden and begin seeing the number 04 on the clock, every where, its took me years to figure out the meaning. Now i have, 04 means separation from God. Hence the commencement of why you started seeing 04, it will be for a set amount of time. You have been judged and sentenced by a heavenly court. I believe my sentence was ten years. Which was just over. Be warned!!! You will meer this witch because she is part of the punishment of the sentence that causes separation, it will test the hell out of you but you won't know it at first. If you give up fighting the witch once you finally see she is one, you will go to prison. Trust me I know how illogical this sounds, but its the God honest truth. I am living testimony. These witches run with or close to Mormon churches, not sure what branch, and also Jehovah witnesses. Many boys begin masturbating at a young age, or will like women's clothing. Or some other fetish and more than likely as a child they were attending one of these imposter churches, who do NOT SERVE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, they serve the enemy. I used to think the people where innocent victims taken by deceit, I no longer do. These people are bad, they knowlingly practice witchery, sexual orgies, and hide behind the bible. They disgust me. All you have to do is have them as family members and if you study there actions, the things they say very close then it will be easy to tell if you have the spirit of truth. The Mormon witch will be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE AND IRRESISTIBLE to you. Instant sexual connection but inside you will know it, because everything inside you willntell you to run away but you won't. Because its part of the punishment you deserve.
Listen closely to all the things she says. She will place alot of emphasis on speaking words ", literally", they get hung up on speaking, and will get frustrated because they have trouble conveying what they want to express clearly. yet no one else you speak to experiences a problem understanding, or you don't have any issues of communication with anyone else. I am excellent in English, with excellent communication skills. That is why I knew it was an issue on my end. Also, although they cannot see thier reflection in mirror, and you can't either, they are extra terrestrial because they have sinned for soooo long, forgotten about God, and have not repented, as it says in romans 1 or 2, God alienated them.. and over a coarse of time, I believe we as well humans... Over 20 years of sin, day after day, sexual sin, drugs, over and over, year after year, we allow ourselves to become alienated, a transmutation occurs in our DNA and we become sick physically, all hell will start breaking loose, physical changes you will notice, but you would never even dream this was possible. The weird ailments you will suffer from will seem very bizzare in nature, not like any regular bacterial infection, or disease or symptom you have ever heard of. It will look like what they call "morgellons syndrome". I even told myself, when it happened, what kind of alien outer space bullsh##, is this. Then two or three years later I met the actual cat alien witch. They will ABSOLUTELY HATE thier picture taken. Big hint!! And I mean hate it. Now I know why. Pictures can sometimes catch them distorted in a limb or hand, or leg or parts of the face. She will dominate you sexually, at first your spirit of God will not be able to stand being next to her, but its a process that you caused because of your own will full sin. You will dismiss the feeling as a bad spirit inside them, and that its the bad spirit trying to mess with you.. When in fact it WILL BE THIER HATE FOR YOU. please please anyone that needs help contact me. This is serious.
*********They will cause immense suffering. They will feed you these seeds, they are invisible but they make popping sounds, kind of like pop rocks***
Eventually you may have and carry inside you in your intestines an abomination that belongs to them, you will know it is there because from time to time somehow you will see it in your mind. It grows over the course of a few years, the shape is kind of like an eel. And it is a dark color shade, awful stinky gas will be unavoidable from you, and alot of inflammation of the colon, and intestines.
Last thing- you will have telepathic abilities, and even the ability to touch people who are not in the same state three states over.
****(You may have dreams and actually get to see the nasty food they feed you, this part or food I'm speaking of is not from the cat witch, I have multiple sources of witchcraft attacking me at the moment, this one is from my own family who are in the Jehovah witness organization. As soon as I started waking up to this realization, all the women aunts in my family whonare in the jw fake church, I started seeing them in my dreams, they were now coming after me, and I'm also dealing with the cat witch. My aunts i got to see a quick glimpse of the disgusting filthy food they prepare. I have no idea what it is, but I can only imagine. It looked like wet cat food, but it smells awful, and i have no clue how the heck the food they feed you in the spiritual plane crosses over but it somehow does, is it always the case I have no idea, this is just one case. Also I have never seen where the location is where I'm being fed, I only say a one second quick glimpse of a hand and in it was the disgusting food, and then to wake up and fart and it smell rancid, you obviously cannot deny somehow its making it to your physical belly. My answer is this.. We call it dreams, but dreams are not fiction. They are real. Your spirit is real, so although our body is on the bed, our spirit wanders and I presume it is our subconscious directing it... That is why our subconscious is so powerful, everything happens first on the spiritual plane then next in the material plane we see. Take it one step further, once you wake up and begin your day, its the same process. You can be wide awake walking, while simultaneously be in a hand to hand combat 30 feet away with a spirit, your cousin, your aunt, an ugly sloth familiar. and its some kind of nasty meat with other things in it I don't want to know.. But one night I heard them calling my name and looking for me. Be strong. You will be fighting a huge amount of people, these are cults, that's all these lying bastards do. Forgive me Lord, but I don't appreciate people who use the bible as a shield and know full well they go home and practice witchcraft.. That is awful. I hope this helps someone. So yes eating is WITCHCRAFT. also getting shot by guns, at point blank, many time they will shoot you with a bullet, and it feels crazy cause although you know you got shot, there's no blood... It feels like a fragment of clay that chips off. God bless. Anyone that can help me, I'd appreciate it.
please brother how did you overcome this? I’m really suffering from this
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by oxiide22(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
iykelight:
please brother how did you overcome this? I’m really suffering from this
h am suffering of this dream. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by Godssword1(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Do you often find yourself eating in dreams? Join us let's explore the meaning of this dream and the solution from scriptures.

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/eating-dream-meaning.html

^^^^^^^^
Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by niceoma(f): 5:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Jrock777:

The moment you mentioned Jehovah's witness. I knew u were talking absolute rubbish... You just here to show your hatred and condemnation on them... But you know what...? Let God be the judge of it all

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types by debeginin(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
jesusisgod153:
You need help

(1) (Reply)

God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / Daily Manna — God's Abiding Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.