Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water (1496 Views)

How Rivers Senators Plan To Pull Amaechi Down At Screening / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Flood Water Kills 10 In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by ogusbaba1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2012
[b]Actually this was sent to my inbox by a reader of my blog from Ozoro who witness this.
Wonders shall never end, A man whose names are Joseph Oniorode From the northern part of Delta State Ozoro, was caught this early morning, as God turn aside to him, he was said to be a great wizard (witch), from his confessions, Mr Joseph was coming from a night meeting from their coven in appearance of a bird.

On his way back home from their meeting this morning he fell down and people around at as that time were kind of surprise and they began to flog him with palm fronds as he was said to be Witch, After some boding beating with fly wood and all sort of hard metals this bird turn to a human being and eye witness where surpise recognized the animal to be Mr Joseph a popular man in their community.

Those that witness everything asked (Why was he appearing as bird)
Here is what Mr. Joseph said.. "I was coming from a meeting"
What do you mean you are coming from a meeting and what type of meeting was that?

We are angry in our Coven as the Flood didn't affect our town (Ozoro) and there is nothing one can do to over come it because we have set it up in our coven that water will distroy the whole Ozoro after night falls.

Eye witness was so much in surprise Mr Joseph confess all this... As they ask again
What are your gains when you distroy your (our) town with water?
He said when we distroy we have more fames...
That was all informations i got before they took him away.

huh... Honestly These people are really good people they didn't kill,beat him non more as they took him to the community... to decide what they will do to him...
Eye witness also said him mentioned some other able men in the same community Names, But they didn't released name to be broadcast yet..
More information on this sad news... when i get there to see myself..and i will also post the pictures
[/b]

Source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/a-man-witch-was-caught-this-morning-as.html
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by Mobinga: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read in my life.

1 Like

Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by Abujafood: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2012
Typos aside, this story lacks meaning! I even doubt such a thing ever happened!
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by GARRIx7(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
OMG!!!

Since when did APES n 1MBEC1LES start registering on NL??
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by Odunnu: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
Lol
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by redsun(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
The same reason why they set thier fello country men and women alight is the same reason why they believe in illusions like that.

Most nigerians are very primitive,mentally and otherwise.Their realities exist in fantasies,that is why they are very religious,superstitious,unrealistic and dubious.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by MissCorrection: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Destroy not "distroy"
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2012
Na wa for dis post and the poster who made it.

What a bunch of nonsense.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by Englishteacher: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
ogusbaba1: [b]Actually this was sent to my inbox by a reader of my blog from Ozoro who witness this.
Wonders shall never end, A man whose names are Joseph Oniorode From the northern part of Delta State Ozoro, was caught this early morning, as God turn aside to him, he was said to be a great wizard (witch), from his confessions, Mr Joseph was coming from a night meeting from their coven in appearance of a bird.

On his way back home from their meeting this morning he fell down and people around at as that time were kind of surprise and they began to flog him with palm fronds as he was said to be Witch, After some boding beating with fly wood and all sort of hard metals this bird turn to a human being and eye witness where surpise recognized the animal to be Mr Joseph a popular man in their community.

Those that witness everything asked (Why was he appearing as bird)
Here is what Mr. Joseph said.. "I was coming from a meeting"
What do you mean you are coming from a meeting and what type of meeting was that?

We are angry in our Coven as the Flood didn't affect our town (Ozoro) and there is nothing one can do to over come it because we have set it up in our coven that water will distroy the whole Ozoro after night falls.

Eye witness was so much in surprise Mr Joseph confess all this... As they ask again
What are your gains when you distroy your (our) town with water?
He said when we distroy we have more fames...
That was all informations i got before they took him away.

huh... Honestly These people are really good people they didn't kill,beat him non more as they took him to the community... to decide what they will do to him...
Eye witness also said him mentioned some other able men in the same community Names, But they didn't released name to be broadcast yet..
More information on this sad news... when i get there to see myself..and i will also post the pictures
[/b]

Source:http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/a-man-witch-was-caught-this-morning-as.html

This is by far the most inarticulate piece of writing I have ever read. The credibility of your story is tainted with very poor english.
It leaves me with a sneer on my face, like someone just farted.
Go back to school dude!
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by basisop(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
English_teacher:

This is by far the most inarticulate piece of writing I have ever read. The credibility of your story is tainted with very poor english.
It leaves me with a sneer on my face, like someone just farted.
Go back to school dude!

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

Oya, teach him, going by your name.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by ektbear: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2012
There is something about referring to a male as a witch that I find so fascinating.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by ROCKJ1(m): 6:19am On Oct 28, 2012
This story is a cheap way of gaining cheap popularity and traffic to your blog. Sorry it has failed.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by decrox199(m): 8:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Nice joke
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2012
Rotflmao grin grin grin
What a shocking revelation.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by nanidee(f): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2012
Lol
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by jude33084(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2012
Mobinga: This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read in my life.

Hard to believe it untill you encounter them face to face cheesy
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by jude33084(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2012
ekt_bear: There is something about referring to a male as a witch that I find so fascinating.

Plz throw ♍☺re light on that smiley
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by jamace(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
OP, waiting for the pictures, please.
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
I think I saw somewhere that the average Nigerian IQ is 65? This OP's is below 50!
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by MissCorrection: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
cogitoErgo: I think I saw somewhere that the average Nigerian IQ is 65? This OP's is below 50!

This OP's IQ is below...
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by CuntDestroyer: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
another F00L on the loose
Re: A Man Witch Was Caught This Morning As He Plan To Distroy Ozoro With Flood Water by ektbear: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
jude33084:

Plz throw ♍☺re light on that smiley

Wizard or even warlock is the term I'd expect someone to use for a male magician. Witch, 99% of the time before I started visiting Nairaland, referred only to female magicians.

So this is why I find the OPs title kind of interesting.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were President, How Much Would You Steal? / Don’t Take Asari Dokubo Serious, “he Can’t Fight Any War” – Tam David-west / Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.