Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Frustrated Rat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Frustrated Rat (1236 Views)

When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? / Shocking News: Frustrated Rat Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Frustrated Rat by HerexG(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
One faithful day, a rat was running around a certain neighborhood, trying to find her daily bread, then suddenly the rat saw a boy opening a door to a living home, and rat said to herself " wow this is a great opportunity, a free shelter, free food, wow let me rush in". So the rat ran speedily into the humble home of Mr Akpan, the rat went in unnoticed. Immediately the rat got, a river of satisfaction and joy went through her, wagging her tail from left to right, so she headed straight to the kitchen sensing the family have just finished dinner, thinking there will be left overs, but to the greatest shock of the rat, all the dishes, were all clean, if not for some oil stains on It, you will think they are all washed dishes, so she searched all the rooms in the house, even the fridge but no food . The rat said to herself "what kind of a poor and hungry family is this that i can't even find a droplet of food to eat anywhere in the house" so the rat felt so bad mixed with hunger went on searching everywhere in the kitchen and in the rooms trying to find food but to no avail. The rat said herself, "well tomorrow is another day" and rat slept with an empty stomach. So the next day samething happened and it went on over seven days, the rat has been going on without food for over good seven days.
Now the rat drew a conclusion that she has to escape out of the house before she dies of starvation, each time they open the door before the rat will run out, the door will be closed back, the rat felt really bad with a great urge to leave the house said "now i'm trapped with no food and water, what kind of a life is this". This went on for thirteen days, but the fourteenth day, the rat now saw the door widely open, "she said thank God" and she ran with a great speed and determination, as she was trying to escape, here comes Akpan with a stick in his hand trying to hit the rat. But the rat screamed aloud , " Akpan you are a very wicked man , i'm in your house now for over two weeks now, hoping i will find food and shelter, but to my surprise no food, i have'nt gotten anything to eat for over two good weeks now, so i decided to leave your house but each time i try to leave, the door is shot at me, but today i found out that i have got an opportunity to escape, now you came to hit me with a stick, why Akpan ! pls let me go ! Akpan felt bad and pity for the poor rat, so he released the rat to go, and the rat fled .
But just as the rat was trying to come out of the house, another rat was trying to come in, so the rat coming out stopped the one trying to come in saying "don't ever try to come into this house, except you want to commit a suicide" .
By Henry C Nwachukwu.
Re: The Frustrated Rat by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nice Story

Keep it up...
Re: The Frustrated Rat by HerexG(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks
Re: The Frustrated Rat by dopeJemi: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
PLz I wanna ask u a question

Z dis funny
Re: The Frustrated Rat by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
dopeJemi: PLz I wanna ask u a question

Z dis funny
That is why i called it a story... grin grin
Re: The Frustrated Rat by dopeJemi: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2012
PretiEbony: That is why i called it a story... grin grin

I suspected gringringrin
Re: The Frustrated Rat by Lagusta(m): 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2012
Now this is one long and boring story....

No wonder some trolls ask this question about the price of G2SO4 in the mart.....
Re: The Frustrated Rat by Homar(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2012
Lagusta: Now this is one long and boring story....

No wonder some trolls ask this question about the price of G2SO4 in the mart.....
madman
Re: The Frustrated Rat by yungkiz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
U beta go for dangote grandguate driver
Re: The Frustrated Rat by dadatope(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
9ic
Re: The Frustrated Rat by dadatope(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
U try buh...u still need......[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Frustrated Rat by HerexG(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
Thank you all for the criticism and compliments, all these drives me to put more effort.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Oversabi Office Receptionist / Naija's Way Of Thinking / After How Many Years Of Applying For Visa, See What His Child Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.