Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure (36898 Views)

Gospel Singer Sinach Is PREGNANT! (Photos) / 'Abuja Pastor Sent Prostitute To My Hotel Room' Says Gospel Singer / Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 28, 2012
Rooneyboy: pls point of correction , patty Obasi is not a she; I know him too well ,right from his root and as well have a good number of his tapes.

Yes he's been down with kidney failure since last year , I even thought he had gotten the required amount for treatment all along.

So SAD.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

You knew him " so well" and yet you didnt know he wasn't able to raise the money for the kidney transplant because you "thought" bla bla bla bla bla....
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by femi4: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2012
So, nobody deem it fit, not even Seun realised that his pic should be on the thread for the benefit of those that doesn't know him
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by ifyalways(f): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2012
My prayers are with the wife and still young kids, his first son is less than or just about 15 years old.
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by kingbru(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2012
RIP Patty Obasi. So sad cryRIP Patty Obasi. So sad
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2012
bros856: PATTY OBASI, REST IN PEACE. TEARS RUN DOWN MY CHIC AS I HEAR ABOUT HIS DEAD. NO RICH PASTOR COULD HELP SAVE HIS LIFE. CHURCH PASTORS IN NIGERIA ARE BUYING BRAND NEW PRIVATE JETS EVERY YEARS WITH MEMBERS TITHES AND OFFERING. NO CHURCH COULD ORGANISE CRUSADE TO RAISE FUNDS AND HELP PATTY, EVEN POLITICIANS. I WISH WE HAD CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA. A LOT OF CHURCH MEMBERS, NO CHRISTIAN IN NIGERIA. RIP BROS.

Nigeria is a church country and not a Christian country... Take note!
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by pastormustwacc: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2012
bengreat:

Nigeria is a church country and not a Christian country... Take note!
OHO! I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN IT, BECAUSE WE AIN'T GOT CHRISTIANS IN THIS COUNTRY! WE GOT PLENTY CHURCH GOERS!!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Noiseless2: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2012
RIP. Nwaa na sopuru nnayaa, oruu na sopuru onyenweyaa!

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 28, 2012
In Nigeria, you are on your own ( oyo). Make a lot of money while you have the opportunity.
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by hubreality(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2012
RIP Patty Obasi!
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by mane4(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2012
Omg. He was one of the coolest guys I met while growing up. He was our tenant when he made those hit songs @Enugu and usually sat I and my younger brother(his favorite.)him and his friend Bright Chimezie called my lil bro 'sound boy') while he played out strings with his guitars. Very quiet man and full of love. May his Soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Biggyd2: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2012
http://tessume..com/2012/10/breaking-news-legendary-gospel-singer_26.html?m=1

Saw this on You tube. Reminds me of Panam Percy Paul. People can have a better picture of him here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLr1bfphfbg&feature=relmfu

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by eaglechild: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2012
He rendered soul touching and inspirational songs which genuinely ministered unto one.
May God look upon him with mercy.
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2012
like i said,health in nigeria is for the wealthy,rest in peace
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Smack4life(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Oh! Death why! Why! My most lovely musician. Why him. Although the bible said God gives and God takes that in every condition we find ourself that we should give thanks to God. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace AMEN!!!!Oh! Death why! Why! My most lovely musician. Why him. Although the bible said God gives and God takes that in every condition we find ourself that we should give thanks to God. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace AMEN!!!!Oh! Death why! Why! My most lovely musician. Why him. Although the bible said God gives and God takes that in every condition we find ourself that we should give thanks to God. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace AMEN!!!!
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by mike404(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2012
angry
pastormustwacc:
May Amadioha fire your head. For free?
Nkita rachaa gi Amu there angry
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by valuka(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2012
cb
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by slap1(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2012
Ezi Nwanyi Di Uko. . . RIP, Patty Obasi. One of the best!
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by paulchucks: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2012
REST IN PERFECT PEACE MY DEAR I STILL REMEMBER YOUR OLD GOSPEL TUNES DURING MY CHILDHOOD BLOWING FROM OUR TURN TABLE EVERY EARLY IN THE MORNING WHICH HELPS TO CHARGE MY FATHER SPIRITUALLY TO ENABLE HIM FACE THE CHALLENGE OF THE DAY

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by oobim(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2012
Lord have mercy!D PREACHER,who rocks d guiter like a spirit is gone to rest wt christ.Just last wknd,i bought 4 of hs album and dat of hs son(evang.Nnamdi)who sings just like him.RIP sir!*jamin ezi nwanyi di uko in ma car right abt nw*.I thot kidney failure was suffered only by those who smoke.someone shd enlighten me.
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Gboliwe: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2012
pato station: My heart goes out to his family (his first wife and his second wife and her children). It suprises me that after releasing many popular albums, Patty still died poor thanks greedy record marketers. Adieu my namesake!
He has two wives living? shocked
tell me what I dont know
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Gboliwe: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2012
ifyalways: My prayers are with the wife and still young kids, his first son is less than or just about 15 years old.

So young? I saw Patty Obasi for the first and now last in February last year. He was pretty old. Why are his children that young?
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Costa2000(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2012
RIP
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by generalJumong1(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2012
so no be God created Patty Obasi abi wey president no fit carry him go india as he wan carry tarraba gov enter oyinbo country.i beg make money as much as possible so as to carter for urself if any cassala burst.rest in peace Obasi.
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Bryan12(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2012
Too bad,the responsible ones are going extinct while useless are simply emerging
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by ACM10: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2012
afam4eva: Pls can someone put up a picture of the Man.

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2012
Its really sad That the Mighty ones are falling. Our Leaders should embrace Charity. RIP
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2012
general Jumong: so no be God created Patty Obasi abi wey president no fit carry him go india as he wan carry tarraba gov enter oyinbo country.i beg make money as much as possible so as to carter for urself if any cassala burst.

That's it!
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by OmoTier1(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2012
See how hypocritical humans can be! Many here accused Pastors of Churches of not helping this gospel singer, however they forget to understand that the greatest mission of any man on earth is to see a human need and meet it!

How many of you here accusing Pastors of big churches ever carried out an awareness campaign to raise money for this man? How many of you ever made mention of it on Nairaland even?

I my own words, the guilty are never to be blamed! I must admit I do not know this man, but listening to His tracks on youtube today, I must admit hearing some of them aired in those days when I was still in the eastern part of Nigeria..

Also, seeing that we lots of wealthy men in His clan, could they not have stepped in to help too? After all, we heard how Edo State stepped in to help Majek fashek or how is His name spelt again?

Now His Spirit dwell with Christ, least We who are left here, lets take heed His messages and live such worthy lives that when we also depart, Heaven will welcome us with rejoicing while the earth will be glad we were once here.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by silibaba: 10:49am On Oct 28, 2012
omg! cry
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by MissCorrection: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2012
Uyi Iredia: He should probably have tries some of the rich MOG's like Oyedepo & co.

Tried!
Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by OmoTier1(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2012
teepeehall: Its really sad That the Mighty ones are falling. Our Leaders should embrace Charity. RIP
Charity they say begins at home and not with the leaders! Here in the UK, despite the economic situation, you see people raising money through different means to help others! In my office, not a single week passes by that you would not see a Charity pot collection go round each desk with a card to sign on. Why can't Nigerians embrace this culture? Must we wait for our leaders to do everything? Can't we be leaders in our own eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure by ujukala: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2012
Rest in peace, patti. Even the rich has failed you! God will not fail you. Good bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.