Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue (20648 Views)

Pregnant Woman Beaten Up By Nurses / Adewale Ayuba Denies Being Beaten-up By Mobile Policemen / Adewale Ayuba Was Never Beaten-up In Ibadan - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Incred(m): 1:29am On Oct 28, 2012
Foremost Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba got more than what he bargained for today when he was allegedly beaten to stupor by Mopol for attending a party a which he was billed to perform late.

According to Nigeriafilms.com, reports emerging from the ancient city that the top Ibadan socialite who engaged Adewale to perform got his Mobile Police to teach him a lesson about punctuality.

As the Bonsue Fuji Crooner stepped into the venue, he was apprehended by the Mopol and beaten blue black but for the guests who pleaded on his behalf, he would have been lynched.
Meanwhile, it is yet to be confirmed if he eventually performed or not.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=50403

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Chanchit: 7:17am On Oct 28, 2012
That is nonsense of the highest order, at worse you go collect ur money back, I just hope Ayuba would sue the silly "elite"
As for you too Ayuba, I knw after this beating, even if u collect money from a mad man, to perform at his event, u would be punctual.

6 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by onatisi(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2012
the funniest aspect of it all is that he will still have to sing after the beaten unless he wanted more beatings for himself and his boys , grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by shewanna: 8:20am On Oct 28, 2012
He would have been lynched ke? When he didn't go to Aluu community to perform...
Poor you Ayuba! Sowie

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Chanchit: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
onatisi: the funny aspect of it all is that he will still have to sang after the beaten unless he wanted more beatings for himself and his boys , grin grin

Bros...! Choi, u don take this ur english spoil my phone screen eh.

48 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by onatisi(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chanchit:

dont mind me ,i was trying to visualise ayuba with swollen face holding a mic when i wrote that dogshit

21 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by stagger: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2012
Why would a musician collect money and present himself late? Embarrassing the host who did not pay him late?

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by sweetgala(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Ibadan justice, hardcore.
I've lived in ibadan as a child and I can confirm when ibadan people are vexed wahala go dey

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by JahMan1: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Incred: Foremost Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba got more than what he bargained for today when he was allegedly beaten to stupor by Mopol for attending a party a which he was billed to perform late.

According to Nigeriafilms.com, reports emerging from the ancient city that the top Ibadan socialite who engaged Adewale to perform got his Mobile Police to teach him a lesson about punctuality.

As the Bonsue Fuji Crooner stepped into the venue, he was apprehended by the Mopol and beaten blue black but for the guests who pleaded on his behalf, he would have been lynched.

Incred: Foremost Fuji singer, Adewale Ayuba got more than what he bargained for today when he was allegedly beaten to stupor by Mopol for attending a party a which he was billed to perform late.

Meanwhile, it is yet to be confirmed if he eventually performed or not.You should have confirmed that before rushing to the press/NL.

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by a1solution: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2012
But why do Nigerians like taking law into their hand? One thing about Nigerian force men is, if have money u can use them as toy. Its unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2012
THE NEWS THESE DAYS SEEMS TO BE ALWAYS SOMEONE GETTING BEAT UP, BLOWN UP OR SHOT.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by AkandeTK(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Dis is too bad....
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2012
[quote autthor=onatisi]
the funny aspect of it all is that he will still have to sang after the beaten unless he wanted more beatings for himself and his boys , grin grin[/quote]

honestly, i always look the other side when people perform these gbagaun performances.but this one ehn? Chai. Its just too bad
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by eduson55(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2012
hmmmmmmm,una no go tell me to stop now...
after beating me you say make i still dey do this..
cry

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by yungmullah: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2012
onatisi: the funny aspect of it all is that he will still have to sang after the beaten unless he wanted more beatings for himself and his boys , grin grin
(((gbagaun)))
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Siga: 11:58am On Oct 29, 2012
Ahhh....Bonsue music....Sorry Mr Ayuba....the Fvcking elite Bonsue ur lips....how this guy go take sing now....well...u sef no dey go late for shows....make both parties kiss and make up...
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by buchibabe: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2012
sad eyaa,
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by onatisi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
yungmullah: (((gbagaun)))
thank you ,i still have more to offer
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by flint59(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
Choi!!! Dats really bad ooo
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
He ought to know that majority of his fans are short tempered and violent.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by ochukoccna: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
I quote the below from a succinct response by someone else on a thread earlier this year
Read and form you opinions
We may have screamed blue murder when the ALUU 4 fell but face it, Nigeria is a VERY VERY VIOLENT society
Many of us have this big man/I go show you/I go deal with you mindset
How many have not slapped/molested drivers and subordinate staff, workmen you oversee or people we beneath our social status undecided undecided
Its like its in our genes embarassed embarassed embarassed
mazaje: Nigerians and their wahala. . .I have stated this time and time again. . .Violence is a part of our society. . .Its is part of our DNA. Until we eschew violence then women can keep crying day and night, but the problem will never be sloved. . .The same women that complain about domestic violence are the same women that beat up their house helps, their younger ones and also encourage their elder children to beat up their younger ones all the time when they offend them. . .In our schools we are thought that violence is the only way when a person commits an offence, when a junoir student offends a senoir student the only answwr is violence, a students offends a teacher same thing, violence, when a younger brother/sister offends an elder brother/sister the answer is violence many parents encourage their elder siblings to discipline the younger ones with acts of violenve. . .Child offends parents, violence. . .Violence permeates our society. . .We encourage it every where. How do we expect it not to manifest in our homes. . .The society has thought us right from school and from our homes that if any subordinate offends you beat him/her up, we carry the same violence to our homes and offices. . .why won't there be excessive violence when the society teaches us that it is the only way to solve our problems when our subordinates offend us?. . . .The same women that grew up beating their house helps, younger brothers, younger sisters and younger cousins will come on nairaland and be forming "my husband beat me up". . .When you your self have been contributing to the circle of violence that is rife in our society all your lives. . .Make wuna carry go jare. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/1055951/domestic-violence-frank-edoho-zaki#12291686

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by onatisi(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
preshuzpearl:

honestly, i always look the other side when people perform these gbagaun performances.but this one ehn? Chai. Its just too bad
gbagun always makes a thread funny and interesting
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
stagger: Why would a musician collect money and present himself late? Embarrassing the host who did not pay him late?
I know if you were the host, you would have shot him to death at sight.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by SELFWORTH: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
In the land of the blind....
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by trigar12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
LWKMD
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by gwas(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wow! Why Mr Johnson? That guy is reserved!
Nothing good is coming out of nigeria these days.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
MORAL LESSON OF THE STORY: Dont F`uck with a Yoruba man and his orishirishi Owambe parties.. It might cost you your life..

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by akpanbaba: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Too bad for him but he should have known that a typical yoruba man does not joke with owambe.His lateness was seen as an attempt to frustrate the host.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
tongue
Chanchit:

Abeg pity d guy evry body wan coment,nd make pple see their comment..so no be the guy fault,he gats some traits of patince Jonathan
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by obi123: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
onatisi:
dont mind me ,i was trying to visualise ayuba with swollen face holding a mic when i wrote that dogshit

ah onatisi you are such a good sport honestly
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Some people no dey use Owambe play oo. If you know you won't be available to perform then don't collect money or else the guests will descend on you Aluu style.
Re: Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue by solomon111(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: MORAL LESSON OF THE STORY: Dont F`uck with a Yoruba man and his orishirishi Owambe parties.. It might cost you your life..
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: Well Endowed Super Model Shares Daring Pictures / Miss Bum Bum, Miss Pregnant And Miss Jumbo Queen: See 5 Bizarre Beauty Pegeantry / Man Turns Face To Look Like A Dog With Surgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.