Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? (1625 Views)

3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 28, 2012
An example is gorgeous actress Garcelle Beauvais, she thought white men were the best. Ended up marrying a frog-looking honkey, but after the man cheated on her, she's back in the market looking for a black men to marry her tired azz. She once dissed black men, now she's slyly looking for a black man.

God help the negro who ends up with a used tool. For me, I'll never marry a black woman that has been with a caucasian. Btw, I'm not racist.

Here is what she said in a recent interview:

Gorgeous actress Garcelle Beauvais dished to Kreyolicious website recently about a topic many have been wondering about. After her recent dramatic divorce from her twins' caucasian father, Christopher Nilon, due to a cheating scandal, Garcelle speaks on whether she's open to dating black men again..

God, I hope this doesn’t come out wrong. Has the fact that you’ve dated two men who were outside your culture and “race”, made you more open to dating a black man?
I’ve always been open to dating black men. Oliver’s dad is black. I’m not opposed to it. It’s that the right people have to approach me. I love who loves me; I love who comes to me. I’m accessible to everybody. I’m receptive to everybody. I can’t just go out and look for only one type of man. Life is tough enough. I love who loves me; who approaches me.

http://theybf.com/2012/09/04/garcele-beauvais-speaks-on-dating-black-men-gives-relationship-advice
Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by eddy1977(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2012
I guess white guys also say the same thing about white women who marry black guys.

Your kind of attitude makes this world a cold,dark and scary place. I wouldn't want to have a friend like you. I wouldn't even let my kids hang around you,because you will poison their minds with your cursed seeds of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by ifyalways(f): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2012
@OP, according to your write up, her first child was fathered by a black man so what really is the problem here
Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by ifyalways(f): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2012
@Eddy, sup?
The WWE thread still up and going?I don't come that side anymore.

Few weeks back, Cena was rumoured dead, I almost "deaded" too. Lol

#Cenation for lyfe#
Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by slimyem: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2012
Op,i don't understand...
The woman in question here even has a son fathered by a black man and she says she has always been open to dating black men which doesn't exactly justify the thread title...
Besides,you should give other examples of black women who you think fall into this category..it'll help us judge the situation better!
Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
most of the times it will be because the parents from both sides wont be willing to accept the other partner
Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by eddy1977(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
ifyalways: @Eddy, sup?
The WWE thread still up and going?I don't come that side anymore.

Few weeks back, Cena was rumoured dead, I almost "deaded" too. Lol

#Cenation for lyfe#

Tonight punk faces ryback inside a steel cage. Kingston goes one on one with the awesome one

Ryback is the best thing that has happened to the wwe in a very long time.
Re: Why Do Black Women Who Love White Men Always End Up Running Back To Black Men? by Abagworo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
In Port Harcourt, Nigeria where I live, it is normal for a black man to marry a white lady but any black lady that marries a white man is considered as unable to get a black husband and had to settle for less. There's this rumor that their instrument is too tiny and unsatisfactory for Nigerian girls who must cheat with fellow black to earn satisfaction.

(1) (Reply)

----- / Starved Ladies, Pls Read This / Finding Mr **wright** On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.