Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen (1562 Views)

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria Iniobong Okon Celebrates New Year Baby (photos) / Joke Silva Is Movie MD At Kwara University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by youngdigi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2008
i just seen her in this move "letter to a stranger" and she looks liek she's in her early 30's , how beautiful
Re: Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by yongbabe(f): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2008
i saw that moie 2 n she looked stunnin!
Re: Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by youngdigi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2008
i wonder wat it takes to have a woman liek that, how can u tell when they are young that they will turn out like that any ideas??

i will want to loook at my wife at that age and be like, wowww, i'm a winner grin

nigerian girls, take notes
Re: Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by efuah(f): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2008
Yeah, that woman is pretty.

The reason i think is that; she's prolly eating the right food, excercise, thinking abt the right things n being her real self. Some women grow old whn they think too much abt unnecessary things, especially women that gossip a lot grin. . . they always add someone's burden to theirs, thinking n wondering foolishly abt wht's happening in somebody's life tongue Unwarranted thinking n worrying can make one look older even than his/her age. Others also live their lives to pls the society or compete, if she's dark she wl bleach to look fair lyk her neighbour. . . at the end of the day, the skin is shabby/frayed making her look like a shrinkled oldman tongue grin tongue

am gone!
Re: Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by Seun(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2008
The secret to looking good on a VCD is makeup. The low resolution hides wrinkes etc. wink
Re: Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by youngdigi(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Seun, makeup can only do so much, u should see this move i am talkin about, u will udnerstand what am saying, u can tell she is healthy, not just from lookin at her face, the woman is just fit, Lord have mercy , ,, Olu Jacobs is a lucky man
Re: Mennnn! Joke Silva Is Still A Beautiful Queen by efuah(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
young_digi, joke is not ya type. . . take ya eyes comot tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Local Or Not / Pstephanie Okereke And Genevieve's Look At The National Awards: Hot? / Video: Bracket And Wizkid - Girl [watch Here, See Hot Babes!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.