Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali (33152 Views)

Religious Crisis In Malali Kaduna North / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna / Video - Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by vislabraye(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
What bothers me about this blast is that , thursday and friday was peaceful. Then Saturday bomb blast.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by ABAKA72(m): 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
ONE NIGERIA!! Just a matter of time, you will beg to divid this country. FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by okcyggen: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
My young brother, with young, hot blood, it is the hot ones that flow faster.I won't trade insults with u on a faceless forum. I bet u've got ur own click, got some heat and can't wait to squeeze the trigger. That is grand to know, u want war, u just want to spill blood, u want AK47? That's interesting. In ur whole life, u will never have the training I've had or see or touch the hardwares I have been exposed to but I tell u sir, when u see a full blown war, u will know that AK47 can't do u any good.
War is bad, don't insult somebody telling u that the last thing u need is war.

Wise words bruv; as for "hotwax", u might waanna have a glimpse of "Hotel Rwanda" video ok

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
An intelligent muslim is know that Christainity is Tђe only religion that saves.Give Ϫ๑ข۲ life τ̅☺ Christ or ♈ōϋ perish
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Superego: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
[size=13pt]Can someone please tell us who user lestat is and who Henri Ikwuemesi is[/size]. This is how we can track Boko. Here is his profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115692258094727328571

This person needs to explain to Nigerians why he posted that fake Ghana accident video as happening in Kaduna today, to promote chaos and death of innocent people. Who sent it to him.

Invite him to explain himself and to reveal who he got this from.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by ABAKA72(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
lacasa: Well, RIP To all victims.

And, let me just say, those insulting the guy dat accused Igbos shld just kip shut.

After all just yday an Igbo Mann was caught in Boko activities.

Islam is being framed by all & sundry, jux lyk it wld nt be a new thing if dis suicide bomber was also Non muslim.

There's more to Nigeria's bombing thαt meets the eye & the sincerity by ds govt to handle it is just lacking.

I hope derz ηo 'baseless reprisal attax in Kaduna' fσr both the innocent muslims & Christians' sake'

God help us against evil (amen)
shut up mr man, ISLAM-A-BAD period.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by qualified(f): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
killuminati: Damn! 11th to comment!!

Dem don start to dey kill dem selves again come blame am on islam... Na wa Oooo!

u are a fool! Religion of piss. 2moro, u will also say BH are Christians whn they claim responsibility, slowpoke.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by otokx(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
My brother thank u very much. Let us reason like adults jor. I am not a muslim so some issues u raised here I cannot argue or support but anything that will make a man take another man's life is clearly wrong.I have seen some really nice muslims,I have seen evil ones as well but can we as christains beat our chest and say that christainity has not done some really crazy things in the past.
Do u notice that the victim mentality that u talked abt is only exhibited by muslims from poor countries.do u notice that muslims in saudi arabia hardly go out to riot. These are still muslims. I believe that the government of a place should supecede all forms of religious fellowship, that is the reason u have all this madness shrouded with religion so that it will attract a lot of sympathy

and your point is?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by ABAboi: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Technology is the only solution to these incessant bombing. if you would like to independently protect your family and business against robbers and other violent crimes, then check FogSecure http://www.fogsecure.com.ng
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by omenziate(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
The barbarian horde at its best. Time to sacrifice humans after ur ram abi? Watch d conspiracy theorists from the aboki land bring anoda twist to d story.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by LilDonne(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
NO MATTER WHAT BOKO HARAM DOES, THEY CAN NEVER SHAKE MY CATHOLIC FAITH. DONNE IS A BORN CATHOLIC N WILL DIE CATHOLIC. BOKO HARAM WANTS RELIGIOUS N TRIBAL WAR. WE MIGHT HAVE TOLERATED THEM ENOUGH. SOMETHING WUD HAPPEN
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ayorh4you:

u seem no to kw dat d best form of defence is attack. U can sit and watch while those bast.ards kill ur peeps every sunday, but 4 me, im not gonna take dat. Those cowards cant kip killing us like fouls. Mr man, stop being a cow.ard, rise up and lets fight the battle together. I bliv we can. Yes, together we can
Real funny stuff, u can't take that? Pls I want u to tell us by next week sunday what u have done so far... And that should not include sitting on ur pc and fighting war of words...
U wanna be a soldier? I want ur counter insurgency plan
I want ur intelligence gathering data (doubtfully)
I want ur intrusion and attack plan
Finally I want your exit strategy.
But let me guess u can't do any of these because u will be in class all week preparing for ur semester exams... Goodluck though
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by fankasibe: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nigeria biggest mistake is allowing both islam and christianity into d country..... I so much respect our tradition belief which is d best.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Wadeoye(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
magabyte: An intelligent muslim is know that Christainity is Tђe only religion that saves.Give Ϫ๑ข۲ life τ̅☺ Christ or ♈ōϋ perish

Religious extremist... How has Christianity saved the Igbos from their evil ways?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
magabyte: An intelligent muslim is know that Christainity is Tђe only religion that saves.Give Ϫ๑ข۲ life τ̅☺ Christ or ♈ōϋ perish
Ok megabyte, that was not the most conviencing evangelism I heard,its nothing but threats, ppl don't usually get converted when they are threatened on a faceless forum
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by fankasibe: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
{{singing like Tuface}}
All we need is ONE LOVE!!
Let's stop dis killing and bombing so as to get together.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
Until every Nigerian is registered with an identity card this type of bombings will continue.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by fankasibe: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
If it's possible for physical interaction on dis forum then i'm so sure i would have seen blood flowing from my Laptop.....everybody dey vex, even my dog.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by fidelix: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
otokx:

and your point is?
I don't remember talking to u sir
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by specialguest(f): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
Another black sunday in Northern Nigeria.

Dear Lord please terminate the lives of every potential suicide bomber in this country along with their sponsors . Amen
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by dasparrow: 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
@Post

No respect for human life in Nigeria. It's really sad what the country has degenerated to.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by tayoccu(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
I don't remember talking u sir
Haba!
The gentleman was just trying to understand your arguement, it won't hurt if you schooled him a little.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by nikky5(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
this war will soon be over.The security guys are doing their best.I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS.By the grace of God BH will go the way of the erstwhile Niger Delta Boys.May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by luvinhubby(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
ARES:
I don't remember talking u sir
When u posted on a public forum you did, or did u forget?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
tayoccu:
Haba!
The gentleman was just trying to understand your arguement, it won't hurt if you schooled him a little.
Tayo, its easy to see where that line of thot was going to. No need to school him
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
luvinhubby:
When u posted on a public forum you did, or did u forget?
Sir did u read my comment, I was talking to a gentleman who I have been corresponding with. No harm intended but he can find his buddies and chat with them
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by DOnly1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
O Lord God my Father have mercy on this country.
Throw confusion into the camps of your enemies.
As much as those who have declared war against you the Living God, raise a standard against them & deliver your people in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by otokx(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2012
tayoccu:
Haba!

Allow the chap, he wants to show himself, let him be.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by curtain: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
THAT BOMB WAS WAT SENATOR ZANNA PAID 1.5 MILLION FOR. Sallah gift indeed.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Does it mean the arm dis police are carrying is empty? Y dot d police short the drivers shoulder he will stop n will not die. Thereafter, will be interrogated. Nonesense, We have to protect ourselves, GOD will not come from heaven to do that for us, he gave us wisdom & power, Y cant Christains block roads to church on sunday, dot the muslim block roads till after prayer?. When will Christains be wise or do that? Till they kill or eliminate our children. Think and Act, Zaria bomb attack children section, Malali children section, abuja junction Children section. This pipo want to eliminate the young leaders of 2morrow cos they knw their children dot hav future, only to take hem & Cof-syrup.They said it, living with chicken doest stop slaughtering.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali by SmoothLIFE: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Typical Haratin behavior from these Northern Arabian wannabes who are nothing but slaves in the midst of their masters!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssKIQttNzLE

I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Attacks Vanguard Newspaper Over Poor Headline "Bad Journalism" / Retired Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.