Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale (21782 Views)

A Tree With Allah Written On It [see Photo] / Corn With Allah's Inscription On It / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by kelvinnn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
This people no get work, today na pikin born with quran, 2moro na sky wey write allah, now na goat wey get allah word for body, mtchewwwww! Madam abeg give me one cold pure water abeg!!

2 Likes

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by geovanni24(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why are you all J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ confused! Its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ abvious the inscription is a product of Gene mutation or a malfunction in its system!...this whole idea is J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a camuoflage T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make it look like Allah wanna reveal himself in a Grand style!....mtcheeew! Inscription bakwa oku!...
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by UncleJJ(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
Seun - ur playing with fire ooh. You no get youtube muscles to withstand this .
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Hardballer(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by codernoni: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Choi!! Mama sheriff get this kain inscription for her goat oo.. I must hammer Brb
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by highlandre(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
abeg, make una no serve me dis kain meat o!
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by aribisala0(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
geovanni24: Why are you all J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ confused! Its S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ abvious the inscription is a product of Gene mutation or a malfunction in its system!...this whole idea is J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ a camuoflage T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make it look like Allah wanna reveal himself in a Grand style!....mtcheeew! Inscription bakwa oku!...

No it is not obvious.
It is NOT an inscription
it occurred naturally and genes do not need to mutate for goats and sheep to have RANDOM patterns in their fur.
Those who wish to SEE Allah do so and Others do Not.Most goats have changes in fur colour as they age just like humans
I just see a goat with dark spots on white fur. No need for complex genetic stories

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
violent:

So an ugly looking Indian goat with furs well trimmed out to show an inscription of 'Allah' is not considered an insult to Muslims.

But a low budget American movie is enough to cause outrage and destruction of properties.

I hope this dude gets to sell this 'Allah' goat to some Islamic fanatic. A fool and his money are an aberration anyways.
You are not the first religious bigot i'll notice on Nairaland and u 'll definitely not be d last
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Leobreezy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
The goat sabi pose sha cheesy
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
He says the Holy-Ghoat is priceless, yet he is not ready to eat the Holy-Goat meat, but decides to inflate the price. Holy scam.

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by CrazyMan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
Billyonaire: He says the Holy-Ghoat is priceless, yet he is not ready to eat the Holy-Goat meat, but decides to inflate the price. Holy scam.
It even obvious that he trimmed the furs of the goat until the words Allah appeared (in arabic of course) real holy scam.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by babarazy: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
why is d inscription not a Ram?
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by chudyboy05(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
This people na confirm mumu.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
The incription doesn't mean the goat is something to be worship. . .it's just a SIGN that Allah almighty is a living God who created the heavens and the earth, creatures(animals species) and humans. . .all praises to the LORD of the world.
Nice move by mr. Bhati for given 50per of the money to the orphanage
grin

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by timpaker(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
R.I.P goatee!
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Ganys: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
On a Contrary note, Some people pay attention to unneccesary things. How does this stop Al Qaeda & Boko Haram from Painting the name of Islam in Bad Light
Abeg, Next Pls angry

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Ganys: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Indian Man & Ibo Man Shares Something in Common
BUSINESS & grin lipsrsealed
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by gbadexy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
I doubt this story jor.
Who are those offering $30,000 sef?
I don't see any semblance too, besides I don't think the man is a muslim from the article so I doubt how he could have identified and understood those patches.
Even if its says Allah, they need to check if it wasn't dyed.
The man said the meat would be good! lol. Wasn't that a sign for him and his family to be devout muslims and see the goat as a sacred animal that should be kept as pet due to its sigh rather than adverise it as a good meat.
Hope the man is able to part a fool with his money!
People need to be objective and stop applying sentiments too everything like mumu.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by wiegraf: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
tintingz: The incription doesn't mean the goat is something to be worship. . .it's just a SIGN that Allah almighty is a living God who created the heavens and the earth, creatures(animals species) and humans. . .all praises to the LORD of the world.
Nice move by mr. Bhati for given 50per of the money to the orphanage
grin

True, I'm of the opinion that this is better 'proof' of god's existence than many of the other 'proofs' I see around here. For instance, I could actually travel and see the goat for myself with my own 2 eyes.
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
Which day all dis lie lie go end,....INYASS appear for wall,bird call allahu akbar,fowl shout prayer,pikin hold quran....abbah na only una neh!.d next one go b rat wey wear jalamia or sutana

1 Like

Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
if its a holy goat, why doesnt he eat it himself and gain divine benifits

instead of amking money from it. and why keep 50% of someones hardworked earning fr himself?
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
I hope d sale of dis ram reduces the cost of "GARRY cahill", cos I was wonderin....
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
If na me i go sell am for 100 million cos i know say i must see one rich aboki like dangote wey go like buy sacred goat
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by aribisala0(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
if you are inclined to believe in god the fact that there is a goat is wonderful enough must he sign the goat after creating it?
but haba what does "inscription" mean?? is that an inscription
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by violent(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Harbioollah:
You are not the first religious bigot i'll notice on Nairaland and u 'll definitely not be d last

I'm a religion fanatic? LoL. Which religion?
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Willzkid(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
A ram would have been more apt
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
Allah na Goat?
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ghettodreamz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
MR Bhati, if the He goat is sacred,divine and miracle animal as claimed, why sell it for that huge amount? It's quite obvious he bought, fed and nurtured the He-goat over the years, for a good chance to flip it at such an exorbitant price? I no blame am sha, the guy na confirm business guy, nobody wan short, hin wan hammer big time. Come to think of it, I doubt it if he would ever had anyone offered him 30,000 Pounds in India as he claimed? How many people get that kind bar for India? Shyte- Market strategy! Anyway maybe a religion extremist like him would buy it sha

If the goat is really sacred and a miracle animal, didn't he keep the goat as a god, perhaps he can make huge cash with people like him consulting the He-goat for prayers and blessings in their business and breakthrough out of their wretched and poverty stricken lives. ARRANT nan-sens undecided undecided undecided
Re: Goat With 'Allah' On His Coat Goes On Sale by ghettodreamz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
gboss4sure: Allah na Goat?

See Question grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Husband Refuses To Spend On His Wife, Can She Refuse Him Intimacy / Rights And Duties Of Husband And Wife In Islam / What Is The Islamic View On Aje?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.