Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why We Love To Double Date Women...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... (14336 Views)

Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / Why Do People Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by imoh4king(m): 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Is it possible to find a man that hasnt double dated before? If you are on this thread, tell us why you have refused to double date.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by greedie1(f): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
I can't double date coz I can't share my affection bw 2 men, they will both notice

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
imoh4king: Is it possible to find a man that hasnt double dated before? If you are on this thread, tell us why you have refused to double date.

If you are casually dating...then it isnt an issue...if you are serious and exclusive then it is zlutty and trampy.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by k2039: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
I have never double dated.

My relationship is exclusive(mutual for that matter)
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
IMHO, i think it is good for a man to have made the mistake of double dating in the past, so that this man KNOWS the consequences of such action, the pain that it brings, the hurt that it carries and the lack of trust and dishonesty that goes hand in hand with such act.
yes some may be strong minded in this area, but others need to fall in order to know what they are doing RIGHT or WRONG in life......its all about trials and errors.

so yes it is very possible to meet people who have never cheated, but it sure wont be an AUTOMATIC RECIPE FOR SUCCESS

5 Likes

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Do u imply men double date "men" too.................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why do we love to double date "women"??
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by kenx1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
I think it should be a case of insecurity remember "don't put all eggs in one basket" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Wsdm: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
Very rare of cause!Because they are naturally created polygamous eventhough they shy away from perpetual responsibilities by seeing polygamy as outlaw.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Ibangap(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
A different topic to a different question.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ogini32(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
any man dat lives is wife and start chasin another woman is nt wat live because u were nt forced 2 marry her so u shuld look well b4 fallin in luv...
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by sage2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
gree-die:
I can't double date coz I can't share my affection bw 3 men, they will both notice

How about 2, will they still notice?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by sage2(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
ogini32: any man dat lives is wife and start chasin another woman is nt wat live because u were nt forced 2 marry her so u shuld look well b4 fallin in luv...

When do I get a simplified version of your comment?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
sage_:

How about 2, will they still notice?

grin
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by server123: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
triple dating nko?
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
I did when i wasn't sure abt my r/ship.
I stopped when it got promising!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
It is a big issue, they are just insatiable.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by alfredo4u(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
Do to my hate break 2009.

I have 8 chicks now.

2 in Abia, 4 in Kano, 1 in Zaria, 1 in Abuja.

in into eight dating not double dating. lol..............
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by mikeuz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
I was always faithful to my partner and what did I get in return?heartbreak is the answer. since then I changed. I can't love 100 percent again so I share the love maybe till I see that girl that just might deserve my 100 percent again
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
alfredo4u: Do to my hate break 2009.

I have 8 chicks now.

With your several blunders,I wonder the type of ladies that accept to date you.#smh

13 Likes

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ekeroyal(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
gree-die:
I can't double date coz I can't share my affection bw 3 men, they will both notice
Are you a man?

sage_:

ogini32:
any man dat lives is wife and start chasin another woman is nt wat live because u were nt forced 2 marry her so u shuld look well b4 fallin in luv...

When do I get a simplified version of your comment?

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Adaeze003(f): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
Julieccentric:

With your several blunders,I wonder the type of ladies that accept to date you.#smh
LMFAO grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by KingSolomonI: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
I have observed that a majority of ladies have what they call ''back-up'' even when they are in a relationship... Its just a coined word for multi-dating without necessarily sleeping wit all of them.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by rodeo0070(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Owing to my mistake in the past, its a no-no for me.

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by rodeo0070(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by forkinsonlolo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
i dont even have a date embarassed
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Kenistry(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
Some call it insurance policy....Cos women usually take u 4 granted wen dey knw u hv only one in ur life........bt d gud tin abt multiple datin is dat.....tom alwys hv atleast 2 holes to dig, wen he wants to work wit is diggin tool, it's fun u knw

1 Like

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Orikinla(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
There are different types of double dating.

Dating two different girls.
Take two different girls out on a date or a date in which two couples participate.

The double dating I am guilty of if that is what you mean is dating different girls at the same time.

When you are an active player in the entertainment industry surrounded by many attractive wannabe actresses and models, it is difficult to be hooked to only one of them when some of them are willing compete to date you for your favours and to gain competitive advantage. That is why most entertainers have several lovers.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by kpozite(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by nikkyshyne(f): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
Awon olojukokoro. Rubbish!
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by Oluwadare: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
I do just to have a vary experience on when & how to live with women.
Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by sage2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
alfredo4u: Do to my hate break 2009.

I have 8 chicks now.

Wanna know why you have 4 in Kano and none in Lagos? Your grammar is suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Love To Double Date Women...... by ijebuboy18(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
Cos variety is the spice of life.
By eating from various honeypots, u r able 2 choose witout prejudice which 1 tastes beta n which u would rather b wit, d only fallback is getting caught. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.