Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? (4498 Views)

If Your Drawing Will Come To Life, Who Would You Draw And Why? / Who Will You Thank For Waking You In This Morning? / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by bolex(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2006
Imagine you become someone and you are allowed to say your vote of thanks

Who would come to your mind , To appreciate

For example , an award or anything

Hey guys and gals , yer yer

like duh , I will first like to thank the Almighty God for giving me the privelege ,,,,,,,

Yes , who else

For , I will to thank my mother next , shocked shocked shocked shocked Words cannot express what she means to me

Love you mummmy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2006
First I'll thank myself, because I'll be the only one who must have really believed in myself all the way and supported myself emotionally. Then I will thank people who provided tangible assistance (i.e. money) like my parents, their friends and my doctor.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by hotangel2(f): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2006
I will thank in order.

God
My aunty, who is basically my mom, Gosh, i'll prolly call her name 15 times.
My dad.
My cousins (some of em)
My friends (those bitches r good friends)
My aunty again,
And My aunty again
Then My dad
Then God
Then my aunty
Then My mom for bringing me to the world.

That's if im to give a speech now tho. Im sure the order will change after my dad, someone will come in between my dad and cousins, i would put him there now, but nahhh, it's not yet worth it. cheesy
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Rolly: 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2006
God, i would thank God
my mummmy,
my daddy
my wonderful friends
my brother
my sister
the everlasting omnipotent, omnipresent God
Alagbawieda
Eleti Gbaroye
Alagbada ina
Alewilese
Eledumare
Myself
And My God

did i mention God? i guess not

i would give all i mean alll my thanks to God almighty who kept me , held my hand and carried me through it all
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by bolex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2006
hot-angel:

I will thank in order.

God
My aunty, who is basically my mom, Gosh, i'll prolly call her name 15 times.
My dad.
My cousins (some of em)
My friends (those bitches r good friends)
My aunty again,
And My aunty again
Then My dad
Then God
Then my aunty
Then My mom for bringing me to the world.

That's if im to give a speech now tho. I'm sure the order will change after my dad, someone will come in between my dad and cousins, i would put him there now, but nahhh, it's not yet worth it. cheesy

haha

Your aunty

How many times

shuuuu

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by hotangel2(f): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2006
bolex:

haha

Your aunty

How many times

shuuuu

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wouldn't mind thanking only her. You have no idea what that woman has done. She's my mummy, my big mummy. I appreciate her more than, ohh wow, more than infact nothing words cant say.

She's too good, and if i don't thank her, then im an "omo-ale".
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by omogenaija(f): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2006
GOD
MY FAMILY
MY SUPPORTERS
MY HATERS
and myself
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by bolex(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2006
omogenaija:

GOD
MY FAMILY
MY SUPPORTERS
MY HATERS
and myself

Your haters angry angry angry shocked shocked

How come
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by omogenaija(f): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2006
because they r apart of my life .

i would also thank NAIRALAND.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Rolly: 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2006
i think because ppl that hate u tell you to ur face and tell u all ur shortcomings so u improve also ppl that hate u make u work harder. so yeah, thank your haters too  cheesy
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by hotangel2(f): 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2006
omogenaija:

i would also thank NAIRALAND.

As a matter of fat and oil (fact), i'll also thank Nairaland, and the good people here (if time permits me). wink
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by bolex(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2006
Sites I will thank includes :

Onlinenigeria

Face of Festac

Nairaland

The best 3 naija sites

Every other sites including yahoo, hi5 , msn , hotmail and google , haha

I might forget those 1s jare , lol

But without thier existence

Communication might not flow

lol

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Dauda(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2006
1. God
2. Mummy
3. Daddy
4. Fr Fintan Daly
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by sade511(f): 2:32am On Apr 19, 2006
I would thank:

God
My Mom
My dad
My Friend
My family
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by omogenaija(f): 4:11am On Apr 19, 2006
i am already someone in life. i may not be important to anybody. but i am someone

now back to the topic.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Nia: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2006
Whatever I achieve in life I'll always be grateful to my family. I believe in God, although I'm not very religious, so I'll thank God first. Then I'll collectively thank my entire family. Then one by one, I'll thank my Father Next and talk about his impact in my life and how he's always being a positive role model.
Then my mother, then my siblings, then my extended family and friends. Then whoever comes to mind.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by micklplus(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2006
For real, i am going to give it to GOD all the way then i'll give it to my papa and my MAMA. i am going to dedicate some major time for my MAMA cos she really put me through so many things ! do you know what prayer is ? she'll come to my room in the middle of the night and pray and pray and pray ! She's been a GOD's sent ! Ouups, i am already appreciating her cheesy

And i am going to thank my entire family and friends. my well wishers and also my "bad" wishers and i am going to thank all of you cheesy
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by aloib(f): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2006
God
parents
siblings
the most important people in my life

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by kimba(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2006
hhmmm,

hope the thread doesnt imply that if you reply, you're in the group of "nobodies".

Im a somebody o, 24/7. Thank God for the journey so far,

my thank you list in this order:
God,
God,
God,
my family,
and all the people that have made a huge impact in my life, mostly women!
smiley smiley smiley
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by babymine(f): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2006
@ Kimba

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by babymine(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2006
I am Someone in life and I thank GOD for that. grin
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Mildred(f): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2006
Hey Friends, if i become the most successful person in life. I got to tanx the following people,
* God
* Me Myself and I
* My Mum
* My Dad
* My siblings
* My friends, wells wishers,mentors,
* Those who stood by me
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by micklplus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
kimba:

hhmmm,

hope the thread doesnt imply that if you reply, you're in the group of "nobodies".

I'm a somebody o

Of course, you are not satisfied with your present status and u aspire to be greater and more successful, right ?
If you become "more"someone in life,Who Would You First Thank For It?

Cheers  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Greatpeter(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2006
Of course all glory must be to the Lord.
I only owe my success to Him.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by queen2(f): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2006
I would , firstly thank
God
Mom, sweetest mom ever
Dad, hes good
Siblings
Uncle,(2) God help your chidren too
some friends
then God again
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Free(f): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2006
I would first thank
God--it wouldnt have been possible without him
my parents thanx for the support
my sisters--thnx for believing in me
my brother --u too thanks for being there
my friends --who said i wouldnt make it
my agent
my make up artist
my designer -
my director
and everyone else am sorry if i forgot you , lol grin
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by diyobdw(f): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2006
1st thank God for surrounding me with barriers (people like walls)
then myself for passing the test.
then others and you too grin
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by sade511(f): 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2006
I would also thank all my teachers even the ones I didnt like. And all the HATERS in my life because the people that do you wrong are only making you stronger and wiser.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by mide2(f): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2006
My God for in Him. i live, i breathe and have my being. To God be the glory great things He has done !
My husband for loving and believing in me.
My parents (parent inlaw included) for loving me, praying for me and for being there for me always.
My brothers for supporting me in any thing that makes me happy.
My sisters inlaw for accepting me as their baby sister.
My cousins that were there for me when i needed them most.
My friends for being good friends.
My God for giving me a wonderful family and friends.
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Aduraseyi(f): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2006
GOD
MY MUM( how come everyone is thanking their mum,dads are gonna feel jealous.dey deserve to be anyway grin grin).love you MUMMY. kiss kiss
every other thing as dey come to my memory
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by Reba(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2006
First of all I would thank:

The Almighty God
My Mom
My Sisters
My only brother
My Wonderful friends
My boy friend Kerrie baby I love u so much and thank u for being there for me always and for believing in us and this is for us i mean our future (with tears on the cheek) , sorry I'm carried away now I'm back
Re: If You Become Someone In Life, Who Would You First Thank For It? by uren: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2006
NO one else but my God He is the reason for my existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Garri Dey Throway! / Photo - Woman Delivers A Creature With Goat-like Legs And No Neck / Who Are The Real Robbers? Kindly Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.