Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road (8492 Views)

My Tenure In Office Will End 29 May- Jonathan Promise That Has Many Meaning / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters / May Jonathan Never Be Like Atiku (obj) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by Les: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Eko Atlantic:
How far ode? cool
Long time no see
yo.robber aka Yoruba aka pigs tribe aka............ Just jealous because when your useless tribe tried it, we no tok to them, they just died, rotted and fertilised our crops for us, akpa amu tribalist!

3 Likes

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Eko Atlantic:

You sure you are not one of the corporate ones, jealous of these other new ones? grin cheesy grin
sharrap dia! Oponu I don beg you before?

1 Like

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by mike404(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
RIP.

Enemies of Man Utd.

__
/ - /
/¯ /
/ /
/´¯/' '/´¯¯`·¸
/'/ / / /¨¯\
('( ( ( ( ¯~/' ')
\ ' /
\ _.·´
\ (
\ \
Next time don't waste 50Million on a player.
Invest wisely. Sign some Refrees.

1 Like

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by mallammusa1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2012
manny4life:

Oga lawyer? Na you know pass. Which country if I may ask? In that same country, people are entitled to freedom of expression. What they have written does not hurt you nor I, how you choose to interpret it (deductive reasoning) is up to you. Btw, channel your anger to the right place; the opinions of few may indeed express the general scheme of things up north, and the development of the one part affects another. So YES, when you have an altra modern Onitsha/Enugu expressway, duh, doesn't that spur economic development for the east? Perhaps, you did not know infrastructures play a SUPER important role in economic development, right?
i'm not sure of your level of education, but incase you dont know let me inform you that all basic human rights including freedom of speech & expression all have limitation. plus someone educated should know that you cannot base a fair and logical notion that implicates a whole region solely on the opinion of a few individuals.
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by dozern(m): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
The abokis have just created office for criminals. The will be hunted by men of underworld because of their arrogant and stupid statement. Its beta they relocate thats my advice for them.
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by manny4life(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
mallam_musa:
i'm not sure of your level of education, but incase you dont know let me inform you that all basic human rights including freedom of speech & expression all have limitation. plus someone educated should know that you cannot base a fair and logical notion that implicates a whole region solely on the opinion of a few individuals.

Mr level of education...LOL. grin grin grin grin grin

I asked you again, WHICH COUNTRY? Leave all your big grammar and answer the damn question. Mr lawyer, for there to be limitation, we need to know the country it applies to. For instance, the laws in the U.S. is not same to Nigeria, so AGAIN, WHICH COUNTRY?

2 Likes

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by newmaonza: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
I hate The SUN Newspapers for their manner of biased Journalism angry, They are Champions reporting Bad News cry..... I hate the way They are Clamoring for Igbo Presidency, State Creation in the South-East, and the way they paint the North....... I hate its paper quality and their manner of news Presentation.... Finally I hate Their SUN girls on page 2,always posting Over-sized Over-Aged Nannies as models angry

2 Likes

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by mejai(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
new maonza: I hate The SUN Newspapers for their manner of biased Journalism angry, They are Champions reporting Bad News cry..... I hate the way They are Clamoring for Igbo Presidency, State Creation in the South-East, and the way they paint the North....... I hate its paper quality and their manner of news Presentation.... Finally I hate Their SUN girls on page 2,always posting Over-sized Over-Aged Nannies as models angry
Nwanza abi maonza, na der page 2 dey pain u like dis? Oya, take rope, tie am round ur neck, now tie d loose end for fan. Aha! Good boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
new maonza: I hate The SUN Newspapers for their manner of biased Journalism angry, They are Champions reporting Bad News cry..... I hate the way They are Clamoring for Igbo Presidency, State Creation in the South-East, and the way they paint the North....... I hate its paper quality and their manner of news Presentation.... Finally I hate Their SUN girls on page 2,always posting Over-sized Over-Aged Nannies as models angry
Smh The way ppl type trash on dis site, anyway talk is cheap and NL na free sha...Go dance Gagnam style jump off 3rd mainland bridge if you no like Igbo progress
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by EkoAtlantic: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2012
bashr8: am just waiting for you and your crew to turn it into you know what so i can give it to all of you full dose, ewu
INNO18: here's another monkey. Ode oshi.
berem: sharrap dia! Oponu I don beg you before?

Omo Igbos grin cheesy grin
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:01am On Oct 29, 2012
gbadexy: I never expected ibos Igbos to give alms to these beggars, I guess that's the folly of stereotyping.

^^^It's amazing what you can discover when you free your mind of bitterness and bigotry innit? wink wink wink
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by ogayor: 7:13am On Oct 29, 2012
if we have right thinking government, such prayer will not hold water. it is like praying that 'day' should not break. but with this kind of human being running affairs of our states and nation. day may not break if possible. THEY ARE MOSTLY OUT OF IDEA OR PROBABLY HAVE AGING IDEAS
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by BeraBera(f): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2012
docokwy:
[b]“We don’t give anybody trouble while we are not criminals. Unfortunately, those of us that shuttle daily from Enugu to this place have been having it rough in the hands of government agents. The task force constituted by the government arrests those on indecent dressing and mad people in the streets.

“Surprisingly, they have classified us in the same category and we have been banished from the city metropolis. We plead with the government to allow us carry on with our legitimate business because we are not trouble makers.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/beggars-strange-prayers-may-jonathan-not-fix-onitsha-enugu-road/
They may not be constituting nuisance actually, but what of Easterners residing in the North, e.g. Gombe and Borno states, who are continually being bombed and killed. These Easterners and Christians were also carrying out their legitimate businesses in the North, yet they are being bombed in the Church. Their only crime is that they are Christians. Guys this is so unfair
The Constitution allows every Nigerian to live and operate legitimate business in any part of the country of his/ her choice. Please let us live, and let live.
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
hahaahhhhhh another man's meat is another's Poison.
Na wa oo
Re: Beggars’ Strange Prayers: May Jonathan Not Fix Onitsha-Enugu Road by odoguigbo: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
See, you guys should never be an obstacle to the development of our eastern region why all the part of the northern states are being developed and you are here trying to do what. For me, nomatter their physical condition they are still as dreadly as devil, because in any comission or omission they are not trust worthy esspecially to Igbo. In that case, any avrage or underaverage Aboki man is a Gboko Haram and also my enemy the core. For the information, I this is the time for them to go or we will build a prison like the governor of Lagos state"Fashola" for them! Could you imagin how wicked they are"PRAYING FOR THE STOP OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE ROADS" just underline it. And didn't pray for their rich people to help them. This is nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dalhatu Adamu Dies At 65 / Northerner Threatens To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies (Pics) / President Buhari Departs For Paris To Participate At The Planet Summit( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.