Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" (18700 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Denying Husbands Brothers/cousins Their Said "conjugal Rights" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by MrsChima(f): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2015
hbpeze:

you talk foolishly sometimes and to think you are married smh

I don't expect you to get it and you have NEVER spoken with sense PERIOD!

NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Ryabcool:
*sigh* I've been studying Mrs Chima for a while now. I noticed she chooses to run from sensible discussions yet chooses to attack anyone she sees she'd be able to floor. Talk about bullying and cowardice all rolled into one. Oh well... I await your reply to my question.

Try again.
Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2015
Bashirhendricks:
I can see that this is an old post, but guys I need help. I got married 1 and half weeks ago, my husband and I were sexually involved only 3 times each in the quickest possible time. I have tried to seduce him and I seem to be failing to a point were he snubs at me and says NO to my advances. I recently discovered that he flirts with his ex and have lunch quickies....could this be the reason of denying me undecided

According to some of these dumb niggas, there are no reasons why you should be denied sex even if your mate is screwing other people.

2 Likes

Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't expect you to get it and you have NEVER spoken with sense PERIOD!

NEXT!

there is no need for insult that is the only thing you can do.married woman that can't train her children.senseless thing.look at your comments so far.bush woman

2 Likes

Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
hbpeze:

there is no need for insult that is the only thing you can do.married woman that can't train her children.senseless thing.look at your comments so far.bush woman

I don't live in Nigeria so the bush joke is on you jungle ape. kiss

Make sure YOU don't have any children we are already burying the lame brains and your likes. kiss

I see you dedicated a thread in my honor...E Pain The Bish ooo. grin grin
Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't live in Nigeria so the bush joke is on you jungle ape. kiss

Make sure YOU don't have any children we are already burying the lame brains and your likes. kiss

I see you dedicated a thread in my honor...E Pain The Bish ooo. grin grin

So u tink ur civilized just becos u are licking the white man's bottom? I'm sure ur type won't even speak when ur present in a room, internet warrior. Learn some manners and while ur at it, do so introspection about ur life too.
Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by Haywhymido(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
jackpot:
All married women in the house this post is for you

Sex is holy within marriage, & there is no prescribed style. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran does it say that the missionary position is the only sexual style. Not discussing sex in a relationship leads to separation! Many husbands leave their wives to seek sexual pleasures in clubs and brothels, or with girlfriends. Have you ever asked yourself what those ladies have that you don't? Wives have become very frigid and even sleep with their panties on. If you're a married woman, you should sleep naked and let your bum touch your husband. Today you find men going out of their way to get a glimpse of a vagina. They page through magazines and even go to lingerie departments in stores hoping to see what's hidden under panties, because their wives hide it from them.

Marriage is about being free with your body in front of your partner. A woman should parade naked and do some modelling to tempt her husband. There are many married women who don't know what their husbands' "kobokos" look like. They only feel it when he enters her. They always switch off d lights before undressing. The koboko is a wife's toy - she is supposed to play with it. I blame couples for not making time for sex & complaining about being tired after work. You find couple who've been sexually starved for years.

WHO SAID U CAN ONLY HAVE SEX AT NIGHT?
Why not drive home during lunch and have a quickie wit your husband?

Pls, it just a piece of advice; me i dont know anything oo! wink
u nailed it my sister.May u marry ur own husband. Trust me, God willing dia wont be any shyness on top bed when i get married o.
Re: HOT TOPIC: Advice For Married Women Denying Their Husband Conjugal "Rights" by MrsChima(f): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
thecollector:

So u tink ur civilized just becos u are licking the white man's bottom? I'm sure ur type won't even speak when ur present in a room, internet warrior. Learn some manners and while ur at it, do so introspection about ur life too.

Buahahahhhaaahhahha! grin grin grin

(Touching his nerves again)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls For Reintroduction Of Ekpo-Nka-Owo Spirit That Punishes Cheating Wives / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / Over 25% Of Tested Men In Nigeria Aren’t Biological Fathers – DNA Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.