Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose (806 Views)

Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Is This How Religion Will Die? / Which Religion Has Largest Number Of Population (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
If the Devil were forced to adopt one of the world's religions, which would he choose? Which religion has the closest affinity to the thoughts and character of satan?

Christianity? Taorism? Hinduism? Bhudism? Sikhism? Judaism? Baha'i? Zoroastrianism? Shintoism? Taorism? Islam?

Which of these religions will evil itself feel most comfortable?
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
its either christianity or islam or both.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by wissezy: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
Smh
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2012
Satanismcheesy
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by pastormustwacc: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Satan is comfortable with all religions especially christianity. That is my own belief.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by advocate666: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
none
Satan hates religion as it keeps people in bondage.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by pastormustwacc: 3:48am On Oct 30, 2012
advocate666: none
Satan hates religion as it keeps people in bondage.
In contrast, I believe satan loves religion because it keeps people in bondage and mind-control. By hijacking the religious leaders, you gain control over a lot of populace.

Immagine the god-like power the pope already has over christians - majority anyway.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by advocate666: 8:45am On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc:
In contrast, I believe satan loves religion because it keeps people in bondage and mind-control. By hijacking the religious leaders, you gain control over a lot of populace.

Immagine the god-like power the pope already has over christians - majority anyway.

you really have no understanding of who satan rally is.
clue: it's not what the godly tell you.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by pastormustwacc: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2012
Are you so sure about that? Anyway, I don't like such arguments - it is not profitable anyway.

The most important thing is for people to accept Jesus christ, and render satan powerless in their lives.

And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony.

That is most important. I know that satan is the enemy of mankind, and many organisations on this our plane are working for him.

When satan was tempting Jesus, all those things he promised were under his control. If they were not, it would not have been a temptation in the first place.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by billyG(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Satan has always been in charge of a religion that suicide bomb & cause violence all over d world cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by advocate666: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
billyG: Satan has always been in charge of a religion that suicide bomb & cause violence all over d world cry cry cry

no. that's god.
Re: Which Religion Will Satan Be Comfortable With if Forced to Choose by pastormustwacc: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
advocate666:

no. that's god.
Actually satan is the god of this world.

(1) (Reply)

Divorcees Are Not Suppose To Marry Again / The Mirror Principle / Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Friday 15 February 2013 Time To Hide By Pastor E. A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.