Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland (1002 Views)

Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Fatal Accident Today At Third Mainland Bridge,Lagos,Many Feared Dead(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by wurdz: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Please who knows of a reliable Mazda mechanic on the mainland? Preferably around festac
Re: A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by wurdz: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
46 views and no reply? cry
Re: A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by CNN80: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hi,
I received a message from nairaland saying you were trying to contact me. What's up?
Re: A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by wurdz: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
CNN80: Hi,
I received a message from nairaland saying you were trying to contact me. What's up?

It's wrt your post on the availability of a good Mazda mechanic in the Amuwo-Odofin axis....l.any luck with your search?i also drive a Mazda and I need to have one look at my vehicle.
Re: A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by CNN80: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2012
Hi,

I received another message that you are trying to contact me. Is anything wrong?
Re: A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by wurdz: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2012
CNN80: Hi,

I received another message that you are trying to contact me. Is anything wrong?

i am still on the mechanic issue......have you gotten a reliable one around the Amuwo-Odofin Axis?
Re: A Very Reliable And Affordable Mazda Mechanic On The Mainland by CNN80: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2012
I really don't get it. I and you are looking at the same thread so we have the same info. I haven't contacted the mechanic whose info was provided in the thread. I'll do so later.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Clearing A Toyota Camry 2003 / Do You 'central Lock' Your Car Doors While Travelling A Long Distance? / Which Motor Spare Parts Is More Sought For (any Brand)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.