Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! (11539 Views)

Forced Divorce In Islam / Divorce And Remarriage, Weird Laws / How Man Wives Did Muhammad Actually Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 1:38am On Nov 16, 2012
LagosShia:

Yes,our religion allows enjoyment through the right way and men are allowed polygamy.

Not like the hypocrites who pretend "holier than thou" and avoid women,only to rush the boys.hypocrites!
Your enjoyment is only for men obviously. They can have 4 wives with concubines, what about the women? Can the women have sex with their slave men which their 'right had Possess? No they can't, they're expected wrap themselves in bin bag and keep their modesty. Even in heaven when their husbands are having séx with their 72virgins they're supposed to just sit and watch, that's if they make it. According to Muhammad majority of muslim women will be in hell anyway so.

Moderator's Comment: Mind your comments.
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by LagosShia: 10:15am On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:
Your enjoyment is only for men obviously. They can have 4 wives with concubines, what about the women? Can the women have sex with their slave men which their 'right had Possess? No they can't, they're expected wrap themselves in bin bag and keep their modesty. Even in heaven when their husbands are having séx with their 72virgins they're supposed to just sit and watch, that's if they make it. According to Muhammad majority of muslim women will be in hell anyway so.

Moderator's Comment: Mind your comments.

You can see the reply to your "bi*chitude" here:

LagosShia:

There is no harm if you decide to choose for your mom,sisters and wives 72 male virgins each in aljannah.you can also ask them if they desire it "big" or just "average".they can have 72 male virgins each but they have to do it according to Islamic law-one at a time for the females and ofcourse it must be marriage and divorce one after the other also observing Iddah perhaps.I hope they wouldn't ask to have all the 72 at once?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by LagosShia: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:
Thrash! Muhammad remained faithful to Khadija because she was a rich and powerful woman and wouldn't have tolerated infidelity from him. Are you saying all the time Khadija was alive there was no poor helpless widow for Muhammad to marry 'out of compassion' and help out? Why didn't he do it then? Can quote from either quran or hadith where Muhammad marriage to his numerous wives were because of political reasons or they were poor widows? Don't forget most of those widows he married, he was the one that caused their husbands death directly or indirectly. He killed the husbands of non muslim women and married them. The Muslim widows he married, their husbands died fighting for him.
Was there the need and purpose in the time of Khadijah (as) for the Prophet (sa) to give financial and marriage comfort to widows? Could he have financially done justice to them financially,since doing justice is a prerequisite before a man can take another wife in islam ?

This is cheap lie. It was Muhammad himself that approached Abu and asked for his little girl hand in marriage.
Sahih Bukhari 7.18
Narrated 'Ursa:
The Prophet asked Abu Bakr for 'Aisha's
hand in marriage. Abu Bakr said "But I
am your brother." The Prophet said, "You
are my brother in Allah's religion and His
Book, but she (Aisha) is lawful for me to
marry."

As you can see this Pooya of a guy is either a liar or just ignorant about islam. Either way he's no longer credible, on that ground his previous opinion on this thread will be disregarded.

Abu Bakr and Muhammad had pledged to each ot her to be brothers. So according to their costumes Ayesha was supposed to be like a niece to the Holy Prophet. Yet that did not stop him to ask her hand even when she was only six years old.

Funny even Muhammad used the same excuse to reject a woman she did not like. Probably because she's not beautiful or not as young as Aisha.
Christianity obviously have corrupted your spirit or you come from a very immoral background because as Imam Ali (as) said: an evil person will only see evil in others,and a good person will only see good in others.

Abu bakr obviously wanted the Prophet (sa) to marry his daughter before the "shakara" in bukhari you quoted he was displaying the Prophet (sa) made the move to come out and ask to marry his daughter officially.it was the companions after the death of Khadijah (as) that were urging the Prophet (sa) to remarry.

No wonder Muhammad slept with Mariyah on hafsa's turn. She's probably not beautiful and Muhammad had no regard for her given how cheap umar made her daughter. But is this how Muslims behave? Go around offering their daughters to anyone? The woman can't even date who she wants to marry to see how compatible they are. How can you make any intelligent and educated decision when you do not know your prospect mate? A blind choice is not a choice.
You're really an idio.t.a funny one for that matter grin

So a community under siege and fighting for its survival and a religious community that must maintain high moral grounds,you expect a widow to "hang out" with the man she's suppose to marry? With scarcity of men and little resources and more battles impending in which men could be killed,you expect Hafsa to "date" and possible go to the Palms or City Mall to flirt,right? In fact in islam a girl not officially engaged to a male are not allowed to be together just the two of them without the girl's guardian.so there is no "tasting" or "testing" in Islam.we leave that for christians to mess around with their females.and even muslim men find the christian ladies easy target to prey on and dump because of their loose behaviour.I'm sure if you see me in real life,it won't take me more than 2 days (if you're very difficult) before I bed you if I choose to.gringringrin

Firstly marry out of compassion? Like really? Allah and Muhammad's only way of helping out widows is by just marrying and sleeping with them? Subnallah isn't Allah great? grin They couldn't just come up with something better?
Well,let me think of the christian alternative we see around even today.a christian man would sponsor a widow and be f*cking her when he feels the urge to.then she would be flirting around with another two men who would also be "helping" her and f*cking her when they feel the urge to and she too feels the urge.the marriages in the time of the Prophet (sa) have many reasons behind them and social implications.you as a man don't keep a woman under your shelter and not raise suspicion.it is best for someone like a widow,you provide for her and also protect her integrity through marriage.in that way she doesn't flirt around with different men because she too have sexual feelings.our women are our honor.they don't f*ck around like others do except they want to be treated like "objects of shame" instead of a symbol of honor and integrity.

Secondly i don't know who he's showing clemency to. Is it many of those slave girls who were free people before the Prophet took away their freedom and reduced them into slaves?
How many is "many"? And who were they? Was it Safiyyah (ra) who was already having trouble with her jewish husband because of her love of the Prophet (sa) and admiration? Tell us!you think you're rude or smart.

The mission one i feel is quite insulting to Allah and Muhammad. I really recommend a good long ban for you. You're saying that Allah's message is not convincing enough that Muhammad need to sleep with their women to drive his point home. Astaghfirullah!!! angry
Mumu girl!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by vedaxcool(m): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2012
Paris, it is better you save the remains of your dignity and skat, I showed everybody in my office lagosshia's rebuttal and they all busted into fits of uncontrollable laughter, wondering whether you are truly a woman who have any shred of dignity! grin grin
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
LagosShia:
Was there the need and purpose in the time of Khadijah (as) for the Prophet (sa) to give financial and marriage comfort to widows? Could he have financially done justice to them financially,since doing justice is a prerequisite before a man can take another wife in islam ?
Yes he could've maintained financially. Khadijah was a wealthy, Muhammad was a merchant then. They were not poor so what stopped him from doing that? He couldn't risk disobeying his wealthy wife? You know Muhammad was poor orphan then, one wrong move would've seen him on the street. But when his wife died, he came to power everything changed. Why didn't he remain chaste? He even accepted women that gave themselves to him(no political move that)
Tabari IX:139 "Layla approached the Prophet while his back was to the sun and clapped him on his shoulder. He asked her who it was and she replied, 'I am the daughter of one who competes with the wind. I am Layla. I have come to offer myself to you.' He replied, 'I accept.'" [Layla shared her story with her parents.] "They said, 'What a bad thing you have done! You are a self-respecting girl, but the Prophet is a womanizer.'"

Christianity obviously have corrupted your spirit or you come from a very immoral background because as Imam Ali (as) said: an evil person will only see evil in others,and a good person will only see good in others.
That's Ali's opinion, can you tell me one good deed Muhammad did?

Abu bakr obviously wanted the Prophet (sa) to marry his daughter before the "shakara" in bukhari you quoted he was displaying the Prophet (sa) made the move to come out and ask to marry his daughter officially.it was the companions after the death of Khadijah (as) that were urging the Prophet (sa) to remarry.
Lol, where did you get all this? Ay source? Can't believe you really typed this with a straight face. Good Lord only knows what Vedax's colleagues think of this. Here's what you said earlier Amir Ali in Spirit of Islam says (on the authority of many Muslim historians like Tabari etcetera) that after the death of Khadijah Kubra with a view to cement his friendship Abu Bakr made an offer of his daughter A-isha to the Holy Prophet. At his persuasive solicitations the Holy Prophet consented.
It's obvious whoever wrote this was lying. It was Muhammad himself that wanted to marry Aisha. Abu refused because they've pledged to be each others brothers it's one of many Arabs customs. So according to their costoms Aisha was supposed to be like a niece to the Holy Prophet. Muhammad disregarded all this, but he would use the same excuse to reject a woman he did not like
Sahih Bukhari V.7, B62, N. 37
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
It was said to the Prophet, "Won't
you marry the daughter of Hamza?"
He said, "She is my foster niece
(brother's daughter). "
Hamza and Abu Bakr both were the foster brothers of Muhammad. But Aisha must have been too pretty for the Prophet to abide by the codes of ethics and custom.
More evidence to prove it was Muhammad that wanted to marry Aisha is this hadith where he confided to Aisha that he had dreamed of her before soliciting her from her father.

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were
shown to me twice (in my dream) before
I married you. I saw an angel carrying
you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said
to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it
was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from
Allah, then it must happen.

He ended up marrying the girl of his dream. What more could a man want than marrying the girl of his dream even she's still a baby being “carried” by an Angel? kiss it just shows that Muhammad was the one that wanted to marry Aisha even when Abu declined. You and your Pooya guy is still lying.

You're really an idio.t.a funny one for that matter grin
Keep insulting me, I'm not surprised.

So a community under siege and fighting for its survival and a religious community that must maintain high moral grounds,you expect a widow to "hang out" with the man she's suppose to marry? With scarcity of men and little resources and more battles impending in which men could be killed,you expect Hafsa to "date" and possible go to the Palms or City Mall to flirt,right? In fact in islam a girl not officially engaged to a male are not allowed to be together just the two of them without the girl's guardian.so there is no "tasting" or "testing" in Islam.we leave that for christians to mess around with their females.and even muslim men find the christian ladies easy target to prey on and dump because of their loose behaviour.I'm sure if you see me in real life,it won't take me more than 2 days (if you're very difficult) before I bed you if I choose to.gringringrin

Wow all this fighting and killing going on, making husband scarce for women...is that all Muhammad brought to Arab people? Is it any surprise why muslims can't coexist with their neighbors?

Well,let me think of the christian alternative we see around even today.a christian man would sponsor a widow and be f*cking her when he feels the urge to.then she would be flirting around with another two men who would also be "helping" her and f*cking her when they feel the urge to and she too feels the urge.
Funny you just described Muta marriage something you said Muhammad and his companions did. Do you see how degrading all that is? I still expect Allah to come up with a better way of empowering widows. Am sure they did, you just need to try harder. Get me your Ayatollah, you must be a novice grin
the marriages in the time of the Prophet (sa) have many reasons behind them and social implications.you as a man don't keep a woman under your shelter and not raise suspicion.it is best for someone like a widow,you provide for her and also protect her integrity through marriage.in that way she doesn't flirt around with different men because she too have sexual feelings.our women are our honor.they don't f*ck around like others do except they want to be treated like "objects of shame" instead of a symbol of honor and integrity.

This is the root of honor killings. The feeling that Men own women like some kind of property. When that gigantic ego of Muslim man is bruised, the result is usually disastrous for the women. You and others that think alike really need rehabilitation.

How many is "many"? And who were they? Was it Safiyyah (ra) who was already having trouble with her jewish husband because of her love of the Prophet (sa) and admiration? Tell us!you think you're rude or smart.
Really? Then why was she crying when she saw how your Prophet tortured and killed her husband? [color=red](A. Guillaume (trans.), The Life of Muhammad: A translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah (Oxford University Press, 1978), p. 515, Cited in http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/index.php/articles/umm-ul-mukminin-safiyyah-the-jewish-wife-of-muhammadp )
“After the Messenger of God conquered al-Qamus, the fortress of Ibn Abi al-Huqyaq, Safiyyah bt. Huyayy b. Akhtab was brought to him, and another woman with her. Bilal, who was the one who brought them, led them past some of the slain Jews. When the woman who was with Safiyyah saw them, she cried out, struck her face, and poured dust on her head. When the Messenger of God saw her, he said, “Take this she-devil away from me!” she commanded that Safiyyah should be kept behind him and that the Messenger of God had chosen her for himself.”

Bilal brings Safiyah and her sister-in-law to Muhammad so he can choose one of them for the night while the “Mercy of Allah” PBUH had just finished killing Kinana. Upon seeing her brother’s slain body, Kinana’s young sister becomes hysterical. The Mercy of Allah slaps her face and says, “ Take this she-devil away from me .” That she-devil’s offence was to cry out upon seeing her brother’s corpse. Then this Ensaane Kaamel (perfect human) rebukes Bilal and says, “ Have you no compassion, Bilal, when you brought these two women past their dead husband and brother? ”
That is what Muslims mean when they talk about their prophet’s compassion. But if i dare write about it means am rude

Mumu girl!
Used to it your insult
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by vedaxcool(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
Paris has been so beaten that it is no longer responding coherently! Honor killing, mutah, denying hadith that shows the flat lies that u manufacture, oh we keep laughing at ur response! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
LagosShia:
You can see the reply to your "bi*chitude" here:
Isn't that derogatory? If i dare retaliate mr moderator would remind me he wants to keep other in his section. Please tell whenever he wants to ban me for saying the truth as usual he should just get to it. I don't need his explanations nor care what he thinks of me.
There is no harm if you decide to choose for your
mom,sisters and wives 72 male virgins each in
aljannah.you can also ask them if they desire it
"big" or just "average".they can have 72 male
virgins each but they have to do it according to
Islamic law-one at a time for the females and
ofcourse it must be marriage and divorce one
after the other also observing Iddah perhaps.I
hope they wouldn't ask to have all the 72 at
once?
What's with men own women mentally you've been displaying? Can't mom or sister make the right decision for themselves? Why do you even need to choose for them? Anyway Bottom line this is what Allah said:
"They shall have all that they will desire with their Lord. That is the reward of the good doers." Az-Zumar Ayah 34
So every one will get whatever they want MAN or WOMEN. There is no point to argue about. Whatever the women asks for in paradise she will get so why do need to choose for anyone?

But then the bottom line is that paradise is a child’s fantasyland. You can wish anything and it will be yours. But isn’t this statement in disagreement with other verses of the Quran that clearly describe how paradise is made απϑ how many virgins men get? Suppose you want 75 or 750 whorés; can you have your wish? What if the women want 72 Latino hot guys; will Allah grant their wish? If so, why did Muhammad specifiy two in one place and seventy two in another place? Why even give a number when the choice is left up to the believer? This to me seems contradiction. Muhammad talks about four rivers of wine, milk, honey and water running in paradise. If it is up to me I like fruit juices of various kinds and champaign too with pork meats as well. And I do not like them running as rivers but rather served in bottles. Why does the Quran describe paradise when the fantasies of the believers set the limit? I was laughing the other day when a thread about levels of reward in heaven made front page. They obviously don't know about this verse that says you can get whatever you want. What if you wish for the highest reward Allah got in his stock? grin

My people perish for the lack of knowledge...hmm where was this said?
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool: Paris, it is better you save the remains of your dignity and skat, I showed everybody in my office lagosshia's rebuttal and they all busted into fits of uncontrollable laughter, wondering whether you are truly a woman who have any shred of dignity! grin grin
Thanks for spreading the message. Do keep them updated smiley
vedaxcool: Paris has been so beaten that it is no longer responding coherently! Honor killing, mutah, denying hadith that shows the flat lies that u manufacture, oh we keep laughing at ur response! grin grin grin grin
Lol, keep updating them. grin i really hope it's true.
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by vedaxcool(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:
Thanks for spreading the message. Do keep them updated smiley Lol, keep updating them. grin i really hope it's true.

Will do, and some of them are actually christians, truly they whole house ok not the whole house but people keep laughing especially at the lagosshia suggestion for you

There is no harm if you decide to choose for
your mom,sisters and wives 72 male virgins
each in aljannah.you can also ask them if
they desire it "big" or just "average".they
can have 72 male virgins each but they have
to do it according to Islamic law-one at a
time for the females and ofcourse it must be
marriage and divorce one after the other
also observing Iddah perhaps.I hope they
wouldn't ask to have all the 72 at once?

Mark 10:28-31: Then Peter began to say to Him,
"See, we have left all and followed You." So Jesus
answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is
no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or
father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My
sake and the gospel's, who shall not receive a
hundredfold now in this time--houses and brothers
and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”

So why the beefing over 72 when Jesus promises 100? grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

Will do, and some of them are actually christians, truly they whole house ok not the whole house but people keep laughing especially at the lagosshia suggestion for you

There is no harm if you decide to choose for
your mom,sisters and wives 72 male virgins
each in aljannah.you can also ask them if
they desire it "big" or just "average".they
can have 72 male virgins each but they have
to do it according to Islamic law-one at a
time for the females and ofcourse it must be
marriage and divorce one after the other
also observing Iddah perhaps.I hope they
wouldn't ask to have all the 72 at once?

Mark 10:28-31: Then Peter began to say to Him,
"See, we have left all and followed You." So Jesus
answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is
no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or
father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My
sake and the gospel's, who shall not receive a
hundredfold now in this time--houses and brothers
and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions--and in the age to come, eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.”

So why the beefing over 72 when Jesus promises 100? grin grin grin.
Ok now this your colleagues work thing is getting boring. Reminds me of abdulsleek he's just sleeker than you. I don't see anything funny in lagoshia's post, just sheer ignorance which i took time out to correct. But if and so called colleagues think it's funny, well it just confirms the saying that says 'Muslims are funny when they're not trying to kill us' smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by manmacho: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:

Ok now this your colleagues work thing is getting boring. Reminds me of abdulsleek he's just sleeker than you. I don't see anything funny in lagoshia's post, just sheer ignorance which i took time out to correct. But if and so called colleagues think it's funny, well it just confirms the saying that says 'Muslims are funny when they're not trying to kill us' smiley
Sir, i respect your patient and zeal for the truth. It obvious what holiness looks like in islam from the many post have seen.
Argument can't save them bro. Stop wasting your time. Best is to pray that their eyes may see the truth about Jesus the perfection of beauty.
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by LagosShia: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
manmacho:
Sir, i respect your patient and zeal for the truth. It obvious what holiness looks like in islam from the many post have seen.
Argument can't save them bro. Stop wasting your time. Best is to pray that their eyes may see the truth about Jesus the perfection of beauty.

You can see the alternative christianity possesses and regard as "holy" and "moral" teachings:

https://www.nairaland.com/739876/bible-im-morality
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
manmacho:
Will do thanks.
Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by ParisLove2(f): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that Muhammad did have a concubine. cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/950283[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by LagosShia: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that Muhammad did have a concubine. cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/950283[/img]

What an ignorant online concubine you're ! Very funny grin

If this is all you wanted to prove from day one,in spite of the fact that Marya (ra) was a "mother of the believers" and among the wives of the holy Prophet (sa),I would have accepted.so now you finally see it could never have been adultery the Prophet (sa) committed! grin

How many concubines in your holy bible you call the "inspired word of God" did the ancestors of your "lord and saviour" had,from Abraham,to Judah to David and Solomon? Why didn't Jehovah condemn them for that? Shameless christians! Like they say,pretenders are the worse!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by vedaxcool(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Paris-Love:

So do you plan to leave your husband or abi na wife for the 100 jesus promised you? My colleagues were not to keen on leaving their wives though the christian ones were unhappy with my 100 wives post but I told them that is the promise of their lord. So wipe the fraud tears and light up a little laughter christian are also funny when they are not planning to molest our boys wink! Why are you running away? I see the thread has become a living night mere! grin grin grin

Re: Why Did Muhammad Threaten To Divorce All His Wives?! by noxcovenant: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Here is an interesting article that pokes huge holes in the "hadith" regarding the "hafsa scandal"

http://www.nogodbutallah.org/index.php/hafsa-scandal-mary

None of these stories come from reliable sources like Sahih Bukhari or Muslim. Also, the logic around the alleged scandal doesn't match the aiya that purportedly references it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Obligatory To Inform A Suitor Of A Possible Health Problem? / Praying With A Cloth Having Perfume(alcoholic Type) – Allowed Or Not? / Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.