Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. (1733 Views)

Manner Of Nnamdi Kanu's Conditional Bail Exposes Nigeria As Criminal Entity / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna / Breaking News: Christian Youths Burns A Mosque In Kano Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by nduchucks: 12:11am On Oct 29, 2012
Following the suicide attack wherein a suicide bomber drove into a Catholic church in city of Kaduna, reprisals were swift and indiscriminate. While rescuers were still trying to reach injured victims,angry Christian youths armed with macheties and clubs, beat to death two passers byes who were believed to be Muslims. Separately an okada guy suspected to be a Muslim was beaten and him and his bike were douced with petrol and set on fire.

Is this what these so-called Christian youths are being taught in Church. These youths are not the extremists, yet the behaved in such a barbaric manner.

We thank the JTF for putting pressure on BH extremists, but who will control these wayward youths
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by taharqa: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2012
@Ndu-Chuks. I thought you said you were Igbo? *laughing*.

Anyways, to more serious stuffs..yes Reprisals are condemnable and as you said those that carry it out are just as criminal as the instigators of the violence( in this case misguided Islamic extremists), but unfortunately it is to be expected henceforth in the poisoned environment of today's north.

I would NEVER support reprisals and would continue to condemn it; but I find myself no longer having the urge to condemn it as much as I used to. For me, this is cos of the extremely annoying and frustrating attitude of majority of Muslims( including the Moderate ones) to do any thing possible to defend the 'image' of Islam and in so doing refuse to hit the nail exactly where they ought to. Most northern Muslims would blame anything, person, institution, idea for the ongoing BH atrocities- CIA, Mossad, FG, govt, Igbos, CAN, poverty, marginalizatn, 'injustice', 'enemies of islam', neighboring countries and recently even Kanuris and JTF- anything except some misguided members of their faith in a self-defeating attempt to protect the 'image' of Islam( a DUTY); like i said previously, it is extremely annoying ad frustrating.

Just as I told someone recently, if northern Muslims(elites and talakawas) spent just half the time and vehemence they use in condemning JTF recently in consistently condemning the few misguided madmen amongst themselves, we would have been seeing the end of BH by now. But NO, every time a bomb goes off or a person is killed, phantom organisations/persons are immediately manufactured as people who 'are enemies of Islam and want to destroy the north'; and then just for effect, the usual song of 'Islam means peace' is repeatly sung as though any one said they we didnt know a religion can be peaceful yet some of its members can be committing atrocities in the name of that religion( i mean it even happened in Christianity at a time). It is also as though they think we do not know that bombs go off in many countries in the world today and the usual people performing this acts- abi na CAN or Igbos they do those ones.

Once again, I condemn Reprisals but I feel sorry for many persons if these bombings and present attitudes subsist.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by naijaking1: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Speaking about christian youths when cowardly muslims bomb helpless christians in their churchs every sunday in in very bad taste. You really have no shame?
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by nduchucks: 7:29am On Oct 29, 2012
naijaking1: Speaking about christian youths when cowardly muslims bomb helpless christians in their churchs every sunday in in very bad taste. You really have no shame?

I have condemned the criminal actions of terrorists and suicide bombers and there is nothing shameful about the condemnations. I am similarly not ashamed to condemn those youths who are not supposed to be terrorists but are able to carry out the killing of innocent people. You are the one who should be ashamed of not condemning ALL acts of violence.

@taharqa, I hope you can read because I've never told you that I am Igbo or belong to any particular tribe. To be clear I am a full blooded Nigerian, period.

I agree with some of what you wrote, but the bit about criticisms of JTF smacks of bigotry. We all must condemn ALL acts of violence against Nigerian citizens regardless of who the perpetrators are.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2012
Violence begats violence! Were you expecting the christians to fold their arms and remain calm? If bokoharam didn't throw bombs,would the christians make a reprisal attack?

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by CuntDestroyer: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Following the suicide attack wherein a suicide bomber drove into a Catholic church in city of Kaduna, reprisals were swift and indiscriminate. While rescuers were still trying to reach injured victims,angry Christian youths armed with macheties and clubs, beat to death two passers byes who were believed to be Muslims. Separately an okada guy suspected to be a Muslim was beaten and him and his bike were douced with petrol and set on fire.

Is this what these so-called Christian youths are being taught in Church. These youths are not the extremists, yet the behaved in such a barbaric manner.

We thank the JTF for putting pressure on BH extremists, but who will control these wayward youths

in as much as i don't support the reprisal attacks, I know for a fact that the average northern muslim is sympathetic to the BH agenda and they also are usually happy whenever a church is bombed.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by nduchucks: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2012
berem: Violence begats violence! Were you expecting the christians to fold their arms and remain calm? If bokoharam didn't throw bombs,would the christians make a reprisal attack?

In a civilized world, the rule of law is the preferred to response to violence. Its time some of you come out of the bush.

CuntDestroyer:

in as much as i don't support the reprisal attacks, I know for a fact that the average northern muslim is sympathetic to the BH agenda and they also are usually happy whenever a church is bombed.

The above is borne out of your own prejudice and ignorance, but not facts. More Muslims have been killed due to the BH agenda.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by cashcpt(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The above is borne out of your own prejudice and ignorance, but not facts. More Muslims have been killed due to the BH agenda.

Sharap ode! That's d song they keep singing more muslims have been killed as if it is not dat demonic religion that always draws first blood. They did their sallah no problems others want to worship their God on sunday yawa gas!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

In a civilized world, the rule of law is the preferred to response to violence. Its time some of you come out of the bush.

and when the rule of law has failed or is slow to respond,what do you expect? People will definitely take laws into their own hands.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by CuntDestroyer: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

tell that to the jihadist.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by frankzone: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2012
@taharqa, I hope you can read because I've never told you that I am Igbo or belong to any particular tribe. To be clear I am a full blooded Nigerian, period.
Being a full blooded Nigerian doesn't mean neither denying nor confirming where u come from. Being proud of ur race doesn't make u a tribalist.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by frankzone: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2012
cashcpt:

Sharap ode! That's d song they keep singing more muslims have been killed as if it is not dat demonic religion that always draws first blood. They did their sallah no problems others want to worship their God on sunday yawa gas!

Dnt mind d guy jawe! D guy sounds like a BH apologist sef.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by ektbear: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2012
No one has a monopoly on violence.

These Kaduna and Plateau Christians are "an eye for an eye" Christians, not the "turn the other cheek" kind grin cheesy grin
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by obas01(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Following the suicide attack wherein a suicide bomber drove into a Catholic church in city of Kaduna, reprisals were swift and indiscriminate. While rescuers were still trying to reach injured victims,angry Christian youths armed with macheties and clubs, beat to death two passers byes who were believed to be Muslims. Separately an okada guy suspected to be a Muslim was beaten and him and his bike were douced with petrol and set on fire.

@ndu_chucks: aw I wish ur family is being killed by any of †Ђε̲̣̣̣̥ religion member and I imagine aw u are going to feel may b u will fold ur hands , and even if u react mayb other will call u fool d way u call thoser dat have their family killed by ur group BH ...
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I'm weirdly at a loss as to how to start responding to the exhibition of ignorance in those words.
First, wake up! Nigeria is no civilized world, so quit the unfounded parallels you're attempting to draw.
Second, what rubbish! Are you aware that the bombers are also an educated lot who are conscious of "the rule of law"? And when they so choose to defy it, you now expect their innocent victims to sit back as subscribers to the rule of law while they hurt unnecessarily??
Third, you can't be in the bush and ask "some" others to "come out" of it! Basically you are saying "let the basstards do the bombing, while their victims consult the rule of law." Nonsense! We are at the point where I'll have NOTHING whatsoever against any set of Christians who take it upon themselves to bomb-blast several mosques into oblivion in retaliation! Who said only one group holds the monopoly of violence?!! The Christian values have been mistaken by extremist muslims to the point where they expect Christians to always turn the other cheek. It must stop! "Bomb me - I bomb you" is by far the most potent way out of this mess our country is in. Period!
Fourth, we are not deceived. Ranting here in the guise of an easterner's name is a useless effort. You could be one of them BH loyalists for all I care!
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2012
@Ndu-Chuks - pls spare us the sermon!

You said in a civilized society - well, Nigeria is not a civilized society for now so wait till we civilize but be that as it may, the only language boko haram and Islam in its entirety understands is "violence for violence".

with islam, civilization is haram! so speak to them only in the language they understand - which is violence!

t!t-for-tat!

do me i do u you god no go vex!

violence is not the exclusive right of Muslims go ask the people of Myanmar

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/10/29/world/asia/myanmar-displaced-people/index.html
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2012

Just 2.. only 2!!! angry angry these Catholics are nothing like their counter-parts in the Dark Ages.. grin
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Arosa(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2012
We should all learn to stop taking the laws into our own hands in Naija. ndu_chucks, abeg tell them.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by nduchucks: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2012
Many of the people who are hailing the violent and criminal acts of these youths are the same ones who were yelling that the Aluu killings were wrong. What hypocrisy!!! Shame on you people
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2012
^^^ IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by holysina(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2012
like Gowon would say, 'if they was no secession they wouldn't have been any war'. So if they was no bomb blast they wouldn't have been a reprisal attack
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy: ^^^ IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED
ACTIVATING MINE TOO.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by jude33084(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2012
Chuks is saying things out of ignorance. The Christians in the north are at war aŋԂ you expect them to fold their arms?!

We are still waiting down south for the right time to join the fight against those baboons angry

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Simply put...for every action..there must be a reaction. Cause and effect. cheesy

Sometimes reprisal serves as a good deterrence...

I don't think those your so called barbaric Christians would have taken to arms ordinarily...
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by ikeyman00(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
@@@@

taharaq

Anyways, to more serious stuffs..yes Reprisals are condemnable and as you said those that carry it out are just as criminal as the instigators of the violence( in this case misguided Islamic extremists), but unfortunately it is to be expected henceforth in the poisoned environment of today;s north.

I would NEVER support reprisals and would continue to condemn it; but I find myself no longer having the urge to condemn it as I used to. For me, this is cos f the extremely annoying and frustrating attitude of majority of Muslims( including the Moderate ones) to do any thing possible to defend the 'image' of Islam and in so doing refuse to hit the nail exactly where they ought to. Most northern Muslims would blame anything, person, institution, idea for the ongoing BH atrocities- CIA, Mossad, FG, govt, Igbos, CAN, poverty, marginalizatn, 'injustice', 'enemies of islam', neighboring countries and recently even Kanuris and JTF- anything except some misguided members of their faith in a self-defeating attempt to protect the 'image' of Islam( a DUTY); like i said previously, it is extremely annoying ad frustrating.

Just as I told someone recently, if northern Muslims(elites and talakawas) spent just half the time and vehemence they did in condemning JTF recently in consistently condemning the few misguided madmen amongst themselves, we would have been seeing the end of BH by now. But NO, every time a bomb goes off or a person is killed, phantom organisations/persons are immediately manufactured as people who 'are enemies of Islam and what to destroy the north'; and then just for effect, the usual song of 'Islam means peace' is repeatly sung as though any one said they we didnt know a religion can be peaceful yet some of its members can be committing atrocities in the name of that religion( i mean it even happened in Christianity at a time). It is also as though they think we do not know that bombs go off in many countries in the world and the usual people performing this acts- abi na CAN or Igbos they do those ones.

Once again, I condemn Reprisals but I sorry for many persons if these bombings and present attitudes subsist.

u forget to blame jon and pdp

thread close

if northern Muslims(elites and talakawas) spent just half the time and vehemence they did in condemning JTF recently in consistently condemning the few misguided madmen amongst themselves
i tire ooo;
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by proudlyafrican(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
baddiguy:

I'm weirdly at a loss as to how to start responding to the exhibition of ignorance in those words.
First, wake up! Nigeria is no civilized world, so quit the unfounded parallels you're attempting to draw.
Second, what rubbish! Are you aware that the bombers are also an educated lot who are conscious of "the rule of law"? And when they so choose to defy it, you now expect their innocent victims to sit back as subscribers to the rule of law while they hurt unnec[b][/b]essarily??
Third, you can't be in the bush and ask "some" others to "come out" of it! Basically you are saying "let the basstards do the bombing, while their victims consult the rule of law." Nonsense! We are at the point where I'll have NOTHING whatsoever against any set of Christians who take it upon themselves to bomb-blast several mosques into oblivion in retaliation! Who said only one group holds the monopoly of violence?!! The Christian values have been mistaken by extremist muslims to the point where they expect Christians to always turn the other cheek. It must stop! "Bomb me - I bomb you" is by far the most potent way out of this mess our country is in. Period!
Fourth, we are not deceived. Ranting here in the guise of an easterner's name is a useless effort. You could be one of them BH loyalists for all I care!

Seconded....If there is rule of law Isreal should have just sat back and watch while Lebanon and Palestinians continue to throw rocket propelled grenades into it`s territory killing it`s citizens and destroying their properties without retaliation.The truth be said in as much as Christians do not want to engage in any violent retaliation,the other party should understand that violence is not an exclusive preserve of any group. Though,Nigerians must understand who their enemies are,it is not the educationally disadvantaged and misguided Muslim youths in the North but our greedy politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Many of the people who are hailing the violent and criminal acts of these youths are the same ones who were yelling that the Aluu killings were wrong. What hypocrisy!!! Shame on you people

Lolzzzz..ndu, you have this cunning way of turning logic on it's head. cheesy
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
If d muslim youth in north act like d xtian youth,do u think there will be a single xtian living in Kaduna,Niger or Kogi.If d xtian kill boko haram,we have no problem with it.But u don't go arround killing inocent people,dat have noting to do with boko haram.D xtian Youth,are as coward as boko haram.
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by ikeyman00(m): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
@@@@

taharaq

Anyways, to more serious stuffs..yes Reprisals are condemnable and as you said those that carry it out are just as criminal as the instigators of the violence( in this case misguided Islamic extremists), but unfortunately it is to be expected henceforth in the poisoned environment of today;s north.

I would NEVER support reprisals and would continue to condemn it; but I find myself no longer having the urge to condemn it as I used to. For me, this is cos f the extremely annoying and frustrating attitude of majority of Muslims( including the Moderate ones) to do any thing possible to defend the 'image' of Islam and in so doing refuse to hit the nail exactly where they ought to. Most northern Muslims would blame anything, person, institution, idea for the ongoing BH atrocities- CIA, Mossad, FG, govt, Igbos, CAN, poverty, marginalizatn, 'injustice', 'enemies of islam', neighboring countries and recently even Kanuris and JTF- anything except some misguided members of their faith in a self-defeating attempt to protect the 'image' of Islam( a DUTY); like i said previously, it is extremely annoying ad frustrating.

Just as I told someone recently, if northern Muslims(elites and talakawas) spent just half the time and vehemence they did in condemning JTF recently in consistently condemning the few misguided madmen amongst themselves, we would have been seeing the end of BH by now. But NO, every time a bomb goes off or a person is killed, phantom organisations/persons are immediately manufactured as people who 'are enemies of Islam and what to destroy the north'; and then just for effect, the usual song of 'Islam means peace' is repeatly sung as though any one said they we didnt know a religion can be peaceful yet some of its members can be committing atrocities in the name of that religion( i mean it even happened in Christianity at a time). It is also as though they think we do not know that bombs go off in many countries in the world and the usual people performing this acts- abi na CAN or Igbos they do those ones.

Once again, I condemn Reprisals but I sorry for many persons if these bombings and present attitudes subsist.

u forget to blame jon and pdp

thread close

if northern Muslims(elites and talakawas) spent just half the time and vehemence they did in condemning JTF recently in consistently condemning the few misguided madmen amongst themselves
i tire ooo;
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by ikeyman00(m): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
If d muslim youth in north act like d xtian youth,do u think there will be a single xtian living in Kaduna,Niger or Kogi.If d xtian kill boko haram,we have no problem with it.But u don't go arround killing inocent people,dat have noting to do with boko haram.D xtian Youth,are as coward as boko haram.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: If d muslim youth in north act like d xtian youth,do u think there will be a single xtian living in Kaduna,Niger or Kogi.If d xtian kill boko haram,we have no problem with it.But u don't go arround killing inocent people,dat have noting to do with boko haram.D xtian Youth,are as coward as boko haram.

Arrant nonsense! ask yourself: Are the BH buffoons killings those against whom they are aggrieved or common innocent people? But when the Christians retaliate, you're quick to point out that they kill innocent people. Are you saying that worshipers in church who are bombed all too often are "guilty"?? mallam! take a back seat (which is where y'all naturally belong)!
Re: Kaduna Christian Youths Just As Criminal As The Catholic Church Suicide Bomber. by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
Only a devil will support d actions of boko haram,and also only a devil will support d killing by d xtian youth.U dat support dis action,are not better than boko haram.And u guys should thank God,dat we muslims are not as crazy as those youth.If u decided to go 4 an eye 4 an eye.Who d u think can save,d millions of xtian we have in d north.So u better count your blessing.And watch what u are saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State 2013 Budget - A Tale Of SCAMS, Hopelessness And Misplaced Priorities / Gov Rochas Okorocha Again!!!!!!!! SMH / Sss Arraigns Kevin, Kidnappers of Ozokheme in Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.