Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (116280 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2012
italo: @ moderator, there's no need to hide Ijawkid's post. There's nothing he will say that the Pharisees didn't say...or that hasn't been said for 2000yrs.

These things actually strengthen our faith.

See let me tell you something....

I'm not here to malign you and your religion,I'm only here to attack paganism....

If the pharisees saw Jesus carving marys image or some other amulets and praying through them,or using prayer beads and then castigated Jesus,I would have supported them...

Unlike Jesus,you italo is been reprimanded for practicing idolatry...

Jesus wasn't an idolater neither was his apostles....

For you to keep defending why you use prayer beads(a.k.a rosary) in worship,a custom of pagans has got me surprised...

Even when a practice is blatantly wrong you go ahead to defend it because of the traditions of men....

If I ask you to tell me how the use of the rosary came about,I know you'll run all around the place just to give an answer...

If telling a brother to discard items and objects(amulets),which God says we should would strengthen his faith,then no wahala.......

I wonder how your faith is been strengthened with so much images and carvings around you....

I'm speaking to you as a brother and not an enemy...

Thank you..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Anyone should not be encouraged.

Yes. But I think you can be more specific and call a spade a spade. Its more honest that way.

A look at the title of the thread will show you exactly who is bashing who. Yet you make it sound like you don't know.

If I were trying to kill you and in the court the judge said... "Men trying to kill men" instead of "Italo trying to kill Pastormustwacc", how would you feel?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Rich4god(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2012
The Holy Eucharist is the center of our worship... It is a command that we recieve from the LORD. Keep on bashing the Catholics... The bashing has been on for more than 1700 years ago. But the church will keep growing.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2012
ijawkid:
I'm not here to malign you and your religion,I'm only here to attack paganism....

How many Babalawos and Dibias have you tried attacking then? Be honest.

ijawkid: If the pharisees saw Jesus carving marys image or some other amulets and praying through them,or using prayer beads and then castigated Jesus,I would have supported them...

You would have supported the Pharisees? Let me get you right.

ijawkid: Unlike Jesus,you italo is been reprimanded for practicing idolatry...

What is idolatry?

ijawkid: For you to keep defending why you use prayer beads(a.k.a rosary) in worship,a custom of pagans has got me surprised...

Just like the Pharisees and Scribes were surprised to see Jesus continually defending his position...even though they thought he was using the power of the devil.

ijawkid: Even when a practice is blatantly wrong you go ahead to defend it because of the traditions of men....

They also thought that healing on the Sabbath was a tradition of man, but Jesus defended it still...

ijawkid: If I ask you to tell me how the use of the rosary came about,I know you'll run all around the place just to give an answer...

I have been asking you how the word "Bible" came about for about three years now (correct me if I am wrong) and you haven't told me. Why should I answer you?

ijawkid: If telling a brother to discard items and objects(amulets),which God says we should would strengthen his faith,then no wahala.......

I wonder how your faith is been strengthened with so much images and carvings around you....

If the Catholic Church didn't face as much criticisms and hostility as it as it has always done, I would have known that it had nothing to do with Christ who is Truth. That is how your persecution strengthens our faith.

ijawkid: I'm speaking to you as a brother and not an enemy...

Thank you..

You are persecuting God's Church.

Just go and read about Jesus and the Pharisees and Scribes. They were always looking for what Jesus was doing wrong without knowing that they were persecuting God himself...and they felt justified in what they were doing.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by nextpart(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2012
italo:

Of course. And he never commanded beds to be worshipped too. Why, then, do you worship your bed?

This is not the opinion of Jesus, it is YOUR opinion.

It is in the same verse that the non-Catholics found where the Bible says we should read the Bible. So show me the verse and you will find where we found the Rosary in the Bible.

It is! You refuse to see it.

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2012
italo:

You would have supported the Pharisees? Let me get you right.

What is idolatry?

Just like the Pharisees and Scribes were surprised to see Jesus continually defending his position...even though they thought he was using the power of the devil.

They also thought that healing on the Sabbath was a tradition of man, but Jesus defended it still...

I have been asking you how the word "Bible" came about for about three years now (correct me if I am wrong) and you haven't told me. Why should I answer you?

If the Catholic Church didn't face as much criticisms and hostility as it as it has always done, I would have known that it had nothing to do with Christ who is Truth. That is how your persecution strengthens our faith.

You are persecuting God's Church.

Just go and read about Jesus and the Pharisees and Scribes. They were always looking for what Jesus was doing wrong without knowing that they were persecuting God himself...and they felt justified in what they were doing.

And you had better go read the gospel well to know why the pharisees were persecuting Jesus....

Bowing down to marys image and using the rosary or some other amulets wasn't one of the reasons....

Jesus performed miracles on the sabbath,do you do the same??is it because you are performing miracles I'm reprimanding you??

We are talking about the images and carvings of pagan origin you use in worship and you are telling me about how Jesus was derided and persecuted for doing Gods will..

Infact it is your church that has persecuted and killed many for not engaging in idolatry ...

Abi you no know??

By now you should now how many persons were killed by your church just because they wouldn't gulp in paganism....

You act like people are persecuting you,when they tell you what's right from the scriptures....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2012
@ Ijawkid,

I asked you a few questions and until you answer them, don't expect me to answer to any issue you raise. I will only keep repeating the same questions.

You would have supported the Pharisees?

What is idolatry?

If you cannot tell me the origin of the word "Bible" or the book itself, why should I tell you the origin of the Rosary?
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2012
italo: @ Ijawkid,

I asked you a few questions and until you answer them, don't expect me to answer to any issue you raise. I will only keep repeating the same questions.

You would have supported the Pharisees?

What is idolatry?

If you cannot tell me the origin of the word "Bible" or the book itself, why should I tell you the origin of the Rosary?

You haven't answered mine....

I just wrote down briefly the origin of the use of the rosary..and you haven't responded..rather you are asking me to tell you how the word ""bible"" came about...

Are we here to discuss terminologies or forms of worship that God approves or rejects ??

And don't ask me what idolatry is..you know the answer....it is exactly what you do with the rosary that is the definition of idolatry.....

And ofcus I have helped one or 2 babalawo's learn about the only true GOD...

I've helped them transit from paganism to pure worship,and not from paganism to paganism....

Let me ask you a question..

Of what use would it be converting a buddhist who uses beads in worship to his deity,to a form of christianity that does exactly the same??..and knowing this professed christians adopted or hijacked such practice or form of worship from buddhaism.....
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
If you cannot answer the questions, forget it then.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
italo: If you cannot answer the questions, forget it then.

You haven't answered either. My question or the OP's question.....

What am I even doing with you.....

Lol....
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by uboma(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Kamsy10:

Dont you bow to greet your pastor? Reciting prayer is God's business not yours. Why do people try to judge catholic church but the truth is I've bn 2different churches and all that the pastors preach is tithes,tithes,tithes n prosperity. U can sin and do all you want,just confess your sins in your closet,pay your tithe, and you have a ticket to heaven. Thats why all kinds of things are happening in the world cos the new generation chuches(in their quest for money) just attacks other churches,preach sweet-to-the-ear message just to keep members. It doesnt matter where u get the money you pay as tithe. In the church,tithe payers are seen as the most serious n dedicated members,maybe the most righteous even.

you must be one of those brainwashed into thinking that paying tithe will take you to heaven
I laugh in Calabar. And you even have the guts to judge some1 else. very interesting
Kamsy10:

Dont you bow to greet your pastor? Reciting prayer is God's business not yours. Why do people try to judge catholic church but the truth is I've bn 2different churches and all that the pastors preach is tithes,tithes,tithes n prosperity. U can sin and do all you want,just confess your sins in your closet,pay your tithe, and you have a ticket to heaven. Thats why all kinds of things are happening in the world cos the new generation chuches(in their quest for money) just attacks other churches,preach sweet-to-the-ear message just to keep members. It doesnt matter where u get the money you pay as tithe. In the church,tithe payers are seen as the most serious n dedicated members,maybe the most righteous even.

you must be one of those brainwashed into thinking that paying tithe will take you to heaven
I laugh in Calabar. And you even have the guts to judge some1 else. very interesting
Kamsy10:

Why should i bow to greet a pastor (a fellow man like me)? However i agree with ur comment on tithe. Paying tithe is no guarantee to enter the kingdom of God...
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by uboma(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2012
nextpart: Jesus never commanded that Mary should be worshiped. Even making Jesus statute for worship is idolatery.

Where in the Bible did Catholic find praying with rosary? The catholic way of worship is not in the Bible.

I fully agree with your statement bro....
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2012
@ Uboma, do you fully agree with this statement too?

Jesus never commanded that the Bible should be written or compiled. Even the word "Bible" is not in the Bible.

Where in the Bible did non-Catholics find that anything not found in the Bible must not be done? This way of worship is not in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by uboma(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
italo: @ Uboma, do you fully agree with this statement too?

Jesus never commanded that the Bible should be written or compiled. Even the word "Bible" is not in the Bible.

Where in the Bible did non-Catholics find that anything not found in the Bible must not be done? This way of worship is not in the Bible.

u have failed to reason along frm the scriptures. Hence i will not engage in a blind argument with u. research on the scriptures deligently with an unbiased mind for there are so many bible truths u do not know...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2012
This thread has disintegrated, the op shuld do something and put everybody back in line.
I wish to comment on d first part of ur question. The rosary.
To understand d rosary u nid a little abt its history. The prayer was called psalter from the word psalm because of its origin.
In the early times of christianity men of like mind wu called themselves monks came 2gether and their maxim was prayer and work. Among their spiritual excercises is to study, meditate on the psalms actually many prayed 150psalms in about 2wks that was their communual prayer. Those wu lived around d monks were sumtimes, rather most times illitrate wu wish to join d prayer routine and they were encouraged to pray 150 "our father" and they counted them with beads, as time went on they also added an ancient prayer that were simply quotes from luke "hail mary... Blessed among..." that is how d rosary started until it was organise so each xtian can mediate on a part of scripture eg d resurrection while simply reciting d quote from luke. So d physical rosary is a counting bead used to count prayer. While rosary itself is a prayer christological and marian in character and also intercessory.
So to ur question why do catholic pray with d rosary? We do so becos at time we recite prayers that need counting.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: This thread has disintegrated, the op shuld do something and put everybody back in line.
I wish to comment on d first part of ur question. The rosary.
To understand d rosary u nid a little abt its history. The prayer was called psalter from the word psalm because of its origin.
In the early times of christianity men of like mind wu called themselves monks came 2gether and their maxim was prayer and work. Among their spiritual excercises is to study, meditate on the psalms actually many prayed 150psalms in about 2wks that was their communual prayer. Those wu lived around d monks were sumtimes, rather most times illitrate wu wish to join d prayer routine and they were encouraged to pray 150 "our father" and they counted them with beads, as time went on they also added an ancient prayer that were simply quotes from luke "hail mary... Blessed among..." that is how d rosary started until it was organise so each xtian can mediate on a part of scripture eg d resurrection while simply reciting d quote from luke. So d physical rosary is a counting bead used to count prayer. While rosary itself is a prayer christological and marian in character and also intercessory.
So to ur question why do catholic pray with d rosary? We do so becos at time we recite prayers that need counting.

You do so in imitation of pagans whom you borrowed the tradition from...

As simple as ABC.......

Why do you have to count beads when you pray??

Are you a buddhist??

Why do you guys like adopting the ways and traditions of pagan??

Don't you get tired of it??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Ubenedictus(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
ijawkid:

You do so in imitation of pagans whom you borrowed the tradition from...

As simple as ABC.......

Why do you have to count beads when you pray??

Are you a buddhist??

Why do you guys like adopting the ways and traditions of pagan??

Don't you get tired of it??

i told u dis b4 and it seem i have to repeat it again, u are superstitious. So bead counting has been added to the list of pagan stuff? I do not believe any action to b pagan unless d necessary disposition of act and will follows it. Counting of beads is counting of beads a simple action and it isnt intrisically evil. I count beads and say 'hail mary...' durin d rosary, i count beads and say 'Jesus son of d...have mercy on me' wen saying d Jesus prayer, i count my beads and say 'thank u lord Jesus' durin d thank u chaplet i also count beads and say "4 d sake of his passion have mercy on us and d whole world" durin d divine mercy chaplet. And in all these case i name it is purely xtian and has noting to do with pagan because an action cant b evil on it own.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Ubenedictus: i told u dis b4 and it seem i have to repeat it again, u are superstitious. So bead counting has been added to the list of pagan stuff? I do not believe any action to b pagan unless d necessary disposition of act and will follows it. Counting of beads is counting of beads a simple action and it isnt intrisically evil. I count beads and say 'hail mary...' durin d rosary, i count beads and say 'Jesus son of d...have mercy on me' wen saying d Jesus prayer, i count my beads and say 'thank u lord Jesus' durin d thank u chaplet i also count beads and say "4 d sake of his passion have mercy on us and d whole world" durin d divine mercy chaplet. And in all these case i name it is purely xtian and has noting to do with pagan because an action cant b evil on it own.

SMH!!!!

If your pagan fore-fathers didn't count beads while praying would you be doing the same today??

The use of prayer beads in worship has no connection with early christianity.........

There is no difference between you and a buddhist.....

Infact the buddhists showed you the way on how to use beads in worshipping any deity.....

How that doesn't sound pagan to you baffles me......

Must pagans always set the pattern for you guys to follow??

Isn't the the examples of Jesus and the 1st century christians enough??

I don tire for ona..........

If bead counting isn't pagan then what is it??

Has any of Gods servants in the past used beads(counted beads) in worshipping the almighty??

If there was any please you can tell me.....

Why you guys toe the path of pagan practices stupefies me....

SMH!!!!!!.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by plappville(f): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
Kamsy10:

why i go bow to greet my pastor? am i out of my mind My pastor when dey even dey clear table, help with the dishwasher in our monthly bread breaking meal.
You think say na every pastor dey carry body? we are all equal to God, so that mentality is only for those proud Pastors.

As for you tithe issue, sorry, your logic is not biblical.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by plappville(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2012
ijawkid:

See let me tell you something....

If the pharisees saw Jesus carving marys image or some other amulets and praying through them,or using prayer beads and then castigated Jesus,I would have supported them...

Unlike Jesus,you italo is been reprimanded for practicing idolatry...

For you to keep defending why you use prayer beads(a.k.a rosary) in worship,a custom of pagans has got me surprised...

Even when a practice is blatantly wrong you go ahead to defend it because of the traditions of men....

If I ask you to tell me how the use of the rosary came about,I know you'll run all around the place just to give an answer...

If telling a brother to discard items and objects(amulets),which God says we should would strengthen his faith,then no wahala.......

I'm speaking to you as a brother and not an enemy...

Thank you..

TRUE TALK!! YOU DEY HIT POINT NO BE SMALL!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by pastormustwac: 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2012
*Muy bien*
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2012
uboma:

u have failed to reason along frm the scriptures. Hence i will not engage in a blind argument with u. research on the scriptures deligently with an unbiased mind for there are so many bible truths u do not know...

I wasn't arguing. I was only asking a question.

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2012
uboma:

Do you agree with the statement? Simple.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by uboma(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2012
italo:

You have been arguing blindly since your first post in this thread.

Do you agree with the statement? Simple.

I will not engage in a blind argument with you coz you are biased already...
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by italo: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2012
And you and the others are not biased?

Anybody who believes as you believe is open-minded...

But anyone who differs with you is biased.

This is hypocrisy.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Anyigala(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
You don't worship your parents or your village chief when you bow to greet them do you? Unless bowing is now the same thing as worshipping.

As for repeating a prayers, i have seen countless Pastors and protestants repeating "thank you Jesus" like 70 times,"Holy ghost fire" 100times and the list goes on. When the speak in tongues, almost everything they say is repeated over and over again. If speaking in tongue is a form of prayer which it is, then Catholics are not the only guilty party.

Rosary is about meditation and reciting Our Father and Hail Mary at the same time. Its more meditation than recital. We meditate on some of the most important events in Jesus Christ's life. We call these events Msyteries, and we have four of them: Joyful = From the annunciation of His birth to when He was found in the Temple teaching. Sorrowful = From His agony in the garden of Gastemane to His Crucifixion. Glorious = From His resurrection to the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and Assumption of Mary to Heaven. The illuminious = From His baptism, 1st Miracle, transfiguration to the His Last supper and and institution of the Eucharist. We meditate and ponder all these events while we recite the rosary. As you can see, everything centres on Jesus Christ and we ask Mary to intercede for us as well. We don't ask her to forgive us our sins or to grant us salvation because that will be blasphemy.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by Anyigala(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
ijawkid:

SMH!!!!

If your pagan fore-fathers didn't count beads while praying would you be doing the same today??

The use of prayer beads in worship has no connection with early christianity.........

There is no difference between you and a buddhist.....

Infact the buddhists showed you the way on how to use beads in worshipping any deity.....

How that doesn't sound pagan to you baffles me......

Must pagans always set the pattern for you guys to follow??

Isn't the the examples of Jesus and the 1st century christians enough??

I don tire for ona..........

If bead counting isn't pagan then what is it??

Has any of Gods servants in the past used beads(counted beads) in worshipping the almighty??

If there was any please you can tell me.....

Why you guys toe the path of pagan practices stupefies me....

SMH!!!!!!.....

Sometimes when i don't have my beads, i count with my fingers. I guess that finger counting is also pagan worshipping as well.
You see, The God we worship is the most powerful, and the creator of the whole world - both visible and invisible He created. Christ died and resurrected and by doing so, He destroyed all pagan gods. And with the authority He has given us, we can rightfully claim back all the days set aside for Sun gods or monkey gods. No longer shall we say that 25th December was a pagan date, No! Its Christ's day because He created all the days and months and He owns them.
My point is this, so what if you think that beads is a Buddhist thing? Our God is the greatest and we claim everything he created back. No excuses, no apologies. This is not by our power but by what Christ did for us 2000 years ago - that singular act gave us the right to be called children of God.
Having said all these, it will still be a mortal sin to if we reclaim God's creations and worship them as our god. That is not what we do in the Catholic church and it was never done.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by rhymz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
Abagworo: I don't know why you Africans even believe wholeheartedly in Christianity and Islam in the 1st place. All the Churches I've ever been to make me laugh at how gullible Christians are to their Pastors and Priests.
this is the most sensible statement that I have read here. If not for colonialism, black Africans have nothing to do with both the christian white guy god and the Muslim Arab god, alah. I am sure if the reverse was the case, some white dude will be arguing about the right way to serve Amadioha or Sango. . They are all man-made stuff, religion itself is a creation, so what da 4ck
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
Anyigala:

Sometimes when i don't have my beads, i count with my fingers. I guess that finger counting is also pagan worshipping as well.
You see, The God we worship is the most powerful, and the creator of the whole world - both visible and invisible He created. Christ died and resurrected and by doing so, He destroyed all pagan gods. And with the authority He has given us, we can rightfully claim back all the days set aside for Sun gods or monkey gods. No longer shall we say that 25th December was a pagan date, No! Its Christ's day because He created all the days and months and He owns them.
My point is this, so what if you think that beads is a Buddhist thing? Our God is the greatest and we claim everything he created back. No excuses, no apologies. This is not by our power but by what Christ did for us 2000 years ago - that singular act gave us the right to be called children of God.
Having said all these, it will still be a mortal sin to if we reclaim God's creations and worship them as our god. That is not what we do in the Catholic church and it was never done.

SMH!!!!!!!......

Must pagans always set a pattern for you guys??

That is just my problem...

Can't you guys for once think independently out of the pagan BOX....??

Must you always follow follow pagans everywhere they go like a lost puppy to adopt/hijack there practices.......??...

I don't know what to call catholics anymore....

To show you that paganism has become your tradition,if you don't count beads it seems your prayers aint complete.....

You must count beads,make the ""cross"" sign,pray through mary while you look at her image.....etc....

If this is not ""JUJU"" I wonder what it is...

There is no difference between you and a buddhist....

Shikena!!!!!....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by pastormustwac: 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
NA WA O, WHEN A CHRISTIAN CALLS ANOTHER CHRISTIAN A PAGAN
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by ijawkid(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2012
pastormustwac: NA WA O, WHEN A CHRISTIAN CALLS ANOTHER CHRISTIAN A PAGAN

Wahala dey o......

I no fit tell the difference again o with all the things I dey see and hear.....
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by pastormustwac: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
ijawkid:

Wahala dey o......

I no fit tell the difference again o with all the things I dey see and hear.....
Them no go kill person for nairaland! I don laff tire this week. But from what i am seeing, it appears most pentecostal christians believe that catholics are pagans.
And some people believe that the pope is illuminati too. O boy i tire o.

Now, all these catholic people don tire for me sef (they see me as some kinda antagonist, and i begin to wonder why).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.