Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,731 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? (116270 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 2:45am On Aug 20, 2017
bro, there would be no point in starting an end time thread on nairaland
just look at how the satanists jump in to derail:
https://www.nairaland.com/3994546/christ-ever-come
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 12:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Starting a end time tread-could open up a hole new meaning-people may even come out of the wood works-to share their personal stories-they had experience themselves as a Christian, people may share their dreams and visions they received from the Lord-Plus I had already started writing some end time stuff on this forum some years ago, bro-the point is, some people have already started taken note what is happening around them-even in their own Churches they can see the changes, it is important to be up front with people bro-Jesus was up front when He said: we can discern the weather-but we can't discern the end times to come.
We are watchmen-this is our destiny to preach the gospel-it is also our destiny to sound the trumpets when trouble is coming our way, not everyone is willing to listen, but those who are interested, are always seeking for the truth..
Of course people will argue the point, but deep down if they really thought about it, they themselves would recognise the facts are standing at their doors.
The internet is full of end time news-flying in all directions, we are lucky enough to have the net-before it was word of mouth-and the time people retrieved any news, it was either to late-or its just began.
You say you are interested in the end times-then give me what you have.
If our local media informed us-we are on the blink of war-people would prepare themselves-but the media don't tell us-and the people live their normal lives, and if someone does push the button, no-one would know, their world had ended.
Word of mouth is our best shot-not everything is listened-people have kept there mouths shut-because people don't listen-it would have been hard to write the bible at first-like it would have been hard to listen to Jesus and His disciples-at the time they were laying their hands on people raising the dead, Most people don't believe until they see the evidence in front of them, but their is always something out there that will hit them so hard, they can't seem to refuse to disbelieve-because they had experience it themselves.
johnw74:

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2017
brocab:
Ok, I hope we are on the same track explaining this topic with each other-I assure you I am not in argument with you-but If we look at a bigger picture-it is important how Jesus is described to the world, most people see Jesus images before they would even think of believing in Jesus Himself, having a false outlook of Jesus can turn the world around, and when the Antichrist comes in full view-he will show himself the way the world see's Jesus. Look at the Pope-he shows himself as the god of the world-another false image, And who will follow after the beast.
The artifact's we have seen of the Egyptians-in paintings or other artifacts they found in the past-none were white-some are black, and some tan, blown colour-Jesus wasn't white-the heat of the day-would have changed any mans colour-Joseph Mary and Jesus blended in with the Egyptians when Herod was looking for him, the Jesus the Catholic's had describe Him to be-white-is given Jesus a hole new identity, blonde hair blue eye's, this isn't the description we retrieve in spirit, nor is it His description when He roamed the land.

Moses up on the mount didn't see God-as the bible tells us no-one had seen God at anytime-but the Lord sent an angel in the presents of God. {10 commandments.}
John in the other hand also had an encounter with God-John seen One like the Son of Man standing before him, either it was an angel-like Moses had seen-because No-one had seen God at anytime-all John did see Jesus standing before him in spirit and flesh, John recognised the voice of Jesus, John knew.
{Revelation 1:17} Said: "Do not be afraid, I am the first and the last.
John gave a good description of Jesus-One like the Son of Man-doesn't actually say it was an angel, like the Moses story the Lord sent His angel.
Jesus said: My sheep follow Me-He also said: My sheep know My voice-John turned around because John knew Jesus's voice.
Have you ever had a encounter with a strange presents around you-knowing something is watching you-either it is good or evil, they are scary, Jesus's disciples fell down in fear-seeing Moses and Elijah in spirit standing with Jesus, John's first encounter in spirit-would have been terrifying at first, he may have been shaking up-about his hole ordeal, One like the Son of Man-John's last encounter with Jesus in the flesh-and not in the spirit-would have knock John around.

@underline,
John didn't turn around because he recognized Jesus voice bro,
John turned around to see who it was that was speaking to him

Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 

then John fell down as if dead, John would not have been fearful if he knew that it was Jesus,
and Jesus-the first and the last, let John know through His Angel just who He was(I am he that liveth, and was dead ....)

Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:34am On Aug 21, 2017
brocab:
Ok, I hope we are on the same track explaining this topic with each other-I assure you I am not in argument with you-but If we look at a bigger picture-it is important how Jesus is described to the world, most people see Jesus images before they would even think of believing in Jesus Himself, having a false outlook of Jesus can turn the world around, and when the Antichrist comes in full view-he will show himself the way the world see's Jesus. Look at the Pope-he shows himself as the god of the world-another false image, And who will follow after the beast.
The artifact's we have seen of the Egyptians-in paintings or other artifacts they found in the past-none were white-some are black, and some tan, blown colour-Jesus wasn't white-the heat of the day-would have changed any mans colour-Joseph Mary and Jesus blended in with the Egyptians when Herod was looking for him, the Jesus the Catholic's had describe Him to be-white-is given Jesus a hole new identity, blonde hair blue eye's, this isn't the description we retrieve in spirit, nor is it His description when He roamed the land.

Moses up on the mount didn't see God-as the bible tells us no-one had seen God at anytime-but the Lord sent an angel in the presents of God. {10 commandments.}
John in the other hand also had an encounter with God-John seen One like the Son of Man standing before him, either it was an angel-like Moses had seen-because No-one had seen God at anytime-all John did see Jesus standing before him in spirit and flesh, John recognised the voice of Jesus, John knew.
{Revelation 1:17} Said: "Do not be afraid, I am the first and the last.
John gave a good description of Jesus-One like the Son of Man-doesn't actually say it was an angel, like the Moses story the Lord sent His angel.
Jesus said: My sheep follow Me-He also said: My sheep know My voice-John turned around because John knew Jesus's voice.
Have you ever had a encounter with a strange presents around you-knowing something is watching you-either it is good or evil, they are scary, Jesus's disciples fell down in fear-seeing Moses and Elijah in spirit standing with Jesus, John's first encounter in spirit-would have been terrifying at first, he may have been shaking up-about his hole ordeal, One like the Son of Man-John's last encounter with Jesus in the flesh-and not in the spirit-would have knock John around.

@bold,
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

^^^ God gave Jesus revelation, Jesus testified to John through His Angel vvv

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2017
brocab:
Well this is one of my interest too-I love the Word of God-I want to know the in's and out's what Jesus meant about these end of times, and this is what I had found that is quite interesting-There are plenty of forums over the net-I think the best is to see how the world had changed around you. We just need to go to church to see what {1 Timothy 6:3-5} Is talking about-Christians not obeying the Word of God but ratter allowing prosperity preachers rule other them-Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth-who think that godliness is the means of financial gain.
This is the real revelation we should be focusing on, Jesus had given us these warnings all through the scriptures, so when these times come to pass we will recognise them standing at our door.
The Governments in every country controls the media, the Lord is using watchman through the internet, so you and I can-see the end is near.
The chip-is here, either it is placed on our foreheads or our right hand, it's here-people in genial are retrieving these chips because of technology, people haven't the slightest idea-what they are walking into-I have heard Christian pastors claiming to receive the mark of the beast-and believe they can still worship God.
What about the rumors of wars Russia China, Nth Korea America everywhere around the world are lining there armies up along there borders, ready for war. Jesus had warned us these things will come to pass-and sure enough we are standing on the edge-of it all.
The believers we think we have knowing for so long-have falling away from the truth-Christians-refusing to share the Word of God, but rather keep quite fearing someone may recognise them to be a believer, the Love of God-is far from them-some believe hiding will save them away from the enemy, Jesus talks about the end of day's Christians don't read Revelation-Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke.
The larger Churches in the world are packed with Christians from all walks of life, running after prosperity, bro, they are serving Mammon rather than serving God.
Every street corner has cameras-every store-the modern technology have hidden cameras built in computers Televisions phones, etc, the Illuminati-controls every system-the world has to offer.
Had you read about the "CERN" a seven mile round system scientists believe they can find ways to discover how the world began, "CERN" this could help destroy the world-when in operational.
This is the revelation the Lord warns us about-people don't read enough of the bible to know these things are coming, I myself had spoken out-and Christians call me crazy-I am crazy because I believe everything to Lord said: it will happen.
Even on this same forum bro on end times-I have written some pretty interesting things-you may already be aware off.
News about end time event's are everywhere-not only Christians, but the atheist are talking.
I am always open to end time news-so feel free to inform me-on any news you may find-I am always interested.
Strange things are happening, people are talking about these dates-Aug 21 2017-and Sep 23?
Movies can be used as signs about end times, cartoons had played an interest.
Jason A on you tube is quite interesting, read about the Fema camps in America, read about Obama buying 33.000 guillotines, already the Christians are being slaughtered around the world-not only Christians but everyone may be in trouble sooner then we think.
Christians having dreams of invasion of UFO's-the Clem-trials-and the strange signs in the clouds, loud strange noises are heard across the nations.
The Governments are building deep underground bunkers, like cities. This is crazy stuff bro, but to be honest Christians are turning their heads away-this is not happening-Christian aren't reading their bibles bro, Earthquakes in various places-everything the bible tells us is all coming to pass, floods, hurricanes-strange weather patterns, hail stones as big as golf balls-and larger, people are running to and fro, no-one is safe-terrorist-from all walks of life-are even using vehicles to terrorise.
These are the little things and the days are becoming shorter, Blood red Moons, rivers turning into blood, the fish are washed up on the beaches, the birds are dropping out of the skies, these are just the little things Christians turn away from.
Homosexual marriage-the Church had turned their hearts away from the Lord-the Church had accepted this lie into our community. Homosexuals leading Churches, priest-pastors, Pope Francis say's who is he to judge" the Lord said: by their fruit we will know them-this is against the Word of God-God loves everybody, but God hates the sin. Adam and Eve "Not" Adam and Steve. Does anybody believe anymore.
And these are just the beginning of sorrows.

@bold, You have to be careful of believing all that is said on the internet though, bro

Chemtrail conspiracy theory
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the conspiracy theory. It is not to be confused with Cloud seeding, Crop dusting, or Contrail.
"Chemtrails" redirects here. For the Beck song, see Chemtrails (song).
A high-flying jet's engines leaving a condensation trail (contrail)

The chemtrail conspiracy theory is the claim that long-lasting trails, so-called "chemtrails", are left in the sky by high-flying aircraft and that they consist of chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for unknown purposes undisclosed to the general public.[1] Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly and that contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances.[2][3] These arguments have been dismissed by the scientific community: such trails are normal water-based contrails (condensation trails) that are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions.[4] Although proponents have attempted to prove that the claimed chemical spraying does take place, their analyses have been flawed or based on misconceptions.[5][6]

Because of the persistence of the conspiracy theory and questions about government involvement, scientists and government agencies around the world have repeatedly explained that supposed chemtrails are in fact normal contrails.[2][7][8]

The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words chemical and trail, as contrail is of condensation and trail.[9] Believers in the conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the claimed chemical release may be solar radiation management,[2] psychological manipulation, human population control, weather modification, or biological or chemical warfare and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[1][10]
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Well with my own experiences-either I am asleep or awake-I hear the voice of the Lord-either I was in the spirit-I don't know, God knows, I heard the voice of the Lord speaking with me through the scriptures, I am either awake or a sleep-my spirit knows the Lord's voice-usually the night before I pray to the Lord, and through the night the Lord speaks to my unconscious sleep, many times I have woken up repeating the scriptures I had received from the Lord through the night. Bro everybody who follows Christ, either in the spirit or in their flesh knows the voice of the Lord-As He said: My sheep know My voice..
I have also had encounters with the demonic-trying to make some kind of a deal with me-of course I say get away from me in the name of Jesus.
I believe through the thundering voice John heard, John knew it was Jesus, Jesus had already told His disciples God the Father had given Jesus all His authority.
And on the Lord's day, I was in the spirit, and I heard behind me a voice like a trumpet-this voice made John turn around-and John seen one like the Son of Man, bro to be honest even the disciples were fearful, "they may have recognised Moses and Elijah on the mount talking with Jesus, but they seen them in spirit, which is unusual. I am sure John's story would have felt the same.
{Mark 9:5} The disciples did not know what to say because they were greatly afraid.
John's story would have felt the same, not knowing the unknown is fearful-John seen Jesus in the spirit-this was something John was not used too, John heard right, he knew the voice, but John didn't recognise the description, it frightened him, and he fell down as if he was dead. Jesus then put His hand on John assuring John it is I the Lord.
It would be quite scary not knowing the unknown in any case.
When I see scriptures such as these-I think of my own interpretations, and my own experiences, walking with the Lord-is something I like to take very seriously-and when I see the scriptures such as this one-it brings me back to the other scriptures-about what the Lord had said: for Some reason, I can't believe John didn't know the Lord's voice-when Jesus say's in scripture His sheep knows His voice-how could anybody forget?
johnw74:

@underline,
John didn't turn around because he recognized Jesus voice bro,
John turned around to see who it was that was speaking to him

Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 
Rev 1:13  And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 

then John fell down as if dead, John would not have been fearful if he knew that it was Jesus,
and Jesus-the first and the last, let John know through His Angel just who He was(I am he that liveth, and was dead ....)

Rev 1:17  And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 
Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Yes you are right-not everything we watch in the net is all true-but you need to understand this talk is out there-chemtrail conspiracy or not-this is only a small piece of the puzzle.
If we were to go back in time a little-no-one had seen trials such as these across the skies, planes flying low through the night skies and of course during the day-I have been looking into the skies, and this is what I had seen myself-I was parked on a mountain and I seen planes one by one flying in the same direction-one other another spraying trails across the sky.
I found it to be quite strange-to see these planes flying minutes apart from each other, low as they were one after another spraying. When I actually seen it myself, and the differences it makes above-after the planes have finished, and the format it leaves in the skies are some what unusual, it looked more like a large screen being painted up above.
I test everything I hear-I even test the spirit and line it up with the Word of God, and I have seen some pretty strange happenings, but I suppose one will have to see it, before believing it.
johnw74:

@bold, You have to be careful of believing all that is said on the internet though, bro

Chemtrail conspiracy theory
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the conspiracy theory. It is not to be confused with Cloud seeding, Crop dusting, or Contrail.
"Chemtrails" redirects here. For the Beck song, see Chemtrails (song).
A high-flying jet's engines leaving a condensation trail (contrail)

The chemtrail conspiracy theory is the claim that long-lasting trails, so-called "chemtrails", are left in the sky by high-flying aircraft and that they consist of chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed for unknown purposes undisclosed to the general public.[1] Believers in the theory argue that normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly and that contrails that do not dissipate must contain additional substances.[2][3] These arguments have been dismissed by the scientific community: such trails are normal water-based contrails (condensation trails) that are routinely left by high-flying aircraft under certain atmospheric conditions.[4] Although proponents have attempted to prove that the claimed chemical spraying does take place, their analyses have been flawed or based on misconceptions.[5][6]

Because of the persistence of the conspiracy theory and questions about government involvement, scientists and government agencies around the world have repeatedly explained that supposed chemtrails are in fact normal contrails.[2][7][8]

The term chemtrail is a portmanteau of the words chemical and trail, as contrail is of condensation and trail.[9] Believers in the conspiracy theory speculate that the purpose of the claimed chemical release may be solar radiation management,[2] psychological manipulation, human population control, weather modification, or biological or chemical warfare and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[1][10]
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
brocab:
Well with my own experiences-either I am asleep or awake-I hear the voice of the Lord-either I was in the spirit-I don't know, God knows, I heard the voice of the Lord speaking with me through the scriptures, I am either awake or a sleep-my spirit knows the Lord's voice-usually the night before I pray to the Lord, and through the night the Lord speaks to my unconscious sleep, many times I have woken up repeating the scriptures I had received from the Lord through the night. Bro everybody who follows Christ, either in the spirit or in their flesh knows the voice of the Lord-As He said: My sheep know My voice..
I have also had encounters with the demonic-trying to make some kind of a deal with me-of course I say get away from me in the name of Jesus.
I believe through the thundering voice John heard, John knew it was Jesus, Jesus had already told His disciples God the Father had given Jesus all His authority.
And on the Lord's day, I was in the spirit, and I heard behind me a voice like a trumpet-this voice made John turn around-and John seen one like the Son of Man, bro to be honest even the disciples were fearful, "they may have recognised Moses and Elijah on the mount talking with Jesus, but they seen them in spirit, which is unusual. I am sure John's story would have felt the same.
{Mark 9:5} The disciples did not know what to say because they were greatly afraid.
John's story would have felt the same, not knowing the unknown is fearful-John seen Jesus in the spirit-this was something John was not used too, John heard right, he knew the voice, but John didn't recognise the description, it frightened him, and he fell down as if he was dead. Jesus then put His hand on John assuring John it is I the Lord.
It would be quite scary not knowing the unknown in any case.
When I see scriptures such as these-I think of my own interpretations, and my own experiences, walking with the Lord-is something I like to take very seriously-and when I see the scriptures such as this one-it brings me back to the other scriptures-about what the Lord had said: for Some reason, I can't believe John didn't know the Lord's voice-when Jesus say's in scripture His sheep knows His voice-how could anybody forget?

bro it's a matter of believing the Bible, you may not understand the verses,
John said Jesus gave the revelation to him by His Angel:

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

And Jesus Himself said at the end of the revelation, that He had sent His angel to testify to John:

Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2017
This shows we aren't on the same track bro-believing is something I do quite well-understanding the scriptures is another-but what you are not understanding is how I understand them, I know what the scriptures say-but I don't stop there-I see a bigger picture to it, I don't see just one verse-written in black and white-I see John fainting before the Lord-this is the description John fell down like he is dead, I look further into the bible and try to find other scriptures-that flow's with what John had seen and heard, every thing in the bible interest me, and of course you had pointed out the scriptures, and I of course have open them up along with my own thoughts I have learnt from reading the bible, so I see a bigger picture bro-I don't stop at Revelation 1.
John see's and heard the glorified Christ in a vision, Jesus was standing amongst 7 golden lamp-stands! Samuel in the other hand heard the voice of God, but did not recognise it, until it was instructed by Eli. {1 Samuel 3:1-10}
This story sounds like Johns story-John heard the Lord's voice and did not recognise it, at first, until he turned-but bro John knew he heard the voice of the Lord, John knew it wasn't the angels voice, this voice came from behind John, so he turned around, like Samuel he knew it was God's voice, but he didn't recognise it-it would have been quite rare in those day's without having the bible.
It's quite simple to understand, plus it is common sense-I have had friends behind me-calling out my name-sometimes voices can be deceiving, and I turn around to see who's calling.
John had enough sense to know it wasn't the angel speaking with him-but another voice came up behind John, and John turned to see who it was and John seen it was one like the Son of Man.
{Revelation 1:9-12} I was in the spirit on the Lords day-and I heard behind me a loud voice as of a trumped saying I am the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last, "What you see write in a book and send it the to 7 churches.
Then I turned around a saw the voice that spoke to me, one like the Son of Man.
johnw74:

bro it's a matter of believing the Bible, you may not understand the verses,
John said Jesus gave the revelation to him by His Angel:

And Jesus Himself said at the end of the revelation, that He had sent His angel to testify to John:

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
Don't take this any other way bro, but when I read through the scriptures-I test it, some interpretations of bible knowledge sound slightly different, people without the spirit of the Lord try to change the scriptures, they think it should sound the way they believe it will help others to understand it clearly-to be honest-they are removing and adding the word of God-when Jesus said not too.
I myself prefer the KJ's bible-but of course I find the KJ suits my own understanding.
When it comes to the Word-I try to see the bigger picture-I don't just sit on one verse, the spirit of the Lord opens up many verses that lines up to my knowledge of understanding.
God shows us in ways we understand, we are all made in the image of God-but we don't have that same IQ-some are smarter in ways then others-vise are versa, but at least we all know, we are equal in the eye's of the Lord.
As I see the bible, as someone ask-I try to explain to people how simple the bible is written-I explain to them the language they know, I speak in parables, just like Jesus did-and I see why parables were used, it helps people to understand, it gives them the knowledge to know how simple the bible explains itself.
People in genial do ask difficult questions-they try so hard, to try and confuse the bible, I suppose if one doesn't have the answers-hell breaks loose, I have found it harder to share the Word of God with Christians, then talking with the atheist, because they are cold for God-not lukewarm like most Christians come across to be.
It must be hard at times with you to brother-I am sure you would have those difficult questions people try to argue about-it must blow your mind-just as much as it blows their minds, what I had learnt over the years-people are looking for simple answers because the Word of God is simple. People run away because people don't explain it the way the Lord had written it.
Jesus said if you don't come as little children, you will never enter the kingdom of God {Matthew 18:3}
And its a shame you don't want to go down that road and open up a new tread about end time news, you did say you have an interest in this end time theory , there's a lot going on, and someday the Lord will come back as He said He will, but in the mean time-we could stop hiding from under our beds and speak out into the open.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2017
brocab:
This shows we aren't on the same track bro-believing is something I do quite well-understanding the scriptures is another-but what you are not understanding is how I understand them, I know what the scriptures say-but I don't stop there-I see a bigger picture to it, I don't see just one verse-written in black and white-I see John fainting before the Lord-this is the description John fell down like he is dead, I look further into the bible and try to find other scriptures-that flow's with what John had seen and heard, every thing in the bible interest me, and of course you had pointed out the scriptures, and I of course have open them up along with my own thoughts I have learnt from reading the bible, so I see a bigger picture bro-I don't stop at Revelation 1.
John see's and heard the glorified Christ in a vision, Jesus was standing amongst 7 golden lamp-stands! Samuel in the other hand heard the voice of God, but did not recognise it, until it was instructed by Eli. {1 Samuel 3:1-10}
This story sounds like Johns story-John heard the Lord's voice and did not recognise it, at first, until he turned-but bro John knew he heard the voice of the Lord, John knew it wasn't the angels voice, this voice came from behind John, so he turned around, like Samuel he knew it was God's voice, but he didn't recognise it-it would have been quite rare in those day's without having the bible.
It's quite simple to understand, plus it is common sense-I have had friends behind me-calling out my name-sometimes voices can be deceiving, and I turn around to see who's calling.
John had enough sense to know it wasn't the angel speaking with him-but another voice came up behind John, and John turned to see who it was and John seen it was one like the Son of Man.
{Revelation 1:9-12} I was in the spirit on the Lords day-and I heard behind me a loud voice as of a trumped saying I am the Alpha and the Omega the first and the last, "What you see write in a book and send it the to 7 churches.
Then I turned around a saw the voice that spoke to me, one like the Son of Man.

brocab:
Don't take this any other way bro, but when I read through the scriptures-I test it, some interpretations of bible knowledge sound slightly different, people without the spirit of the Lord try to change the scriptures, they think it should sound the way they believe it will help others to understand it clearly-to be honest-they are removing and adding the word of God-when Jesus said not too.
I myself prefer the KJ's bible-but of course I find the KJ suits my own understanding.
When it comes to the Word-I try to see the bigger picture-I don't just sit on one verse, the spirit of the Lord opens up many verses that lines up to my knowledge of understanding.
God shows us in ways we understand, we are all made in the image of God-but we don't have that same IQ-some are smarter in ways then others-vise are versa, but at least we all know, we are equal in the eye's of the Lord.
As I see the bible, as someone ask-I try to explain to people how simple the bible is written-I explain to them the language they know, I speak in parables, just like Jesus did-and I see why parables were used, it helps people to understand, it gives them the knowledge to know how simple the bible explains itself.
People in genial do ask difficult questions-they try so hard, to try and confuse the bible, I suppose if one doesn't have the answers-hell breaks loose, I have found it harder to share the Word of God with Christians, then talking with the atheist, because they are cold for God-not lukewarm like most Christians come across to be.
It must be hard at times with you to brother-I am sure you would have those difficult questions people try to argue about-it must blow your mind-just as much as it blows their minds, what I had learnt over the years-people are looking for simple answers because the Word of God is simple. People run away because people don't explain it the way the Lord had written it.
Jesus said if you don't come as little children, you will never enter the kingdom of God {Matthew 18:3}
And its a shame you don't want to go down that road and open up a new tread about end time news, you did say you have an interest in this end time theory , there's a lot going on, and someday the Lord will come back as He said He will, but in the mean time-we could stop hiding from under our beds and speak out into the open.

bro you are doing a lot of twisting to try and make scripture say something else,
but it is the truth just as it is, you are running all over the place to try and change it

Jesus Angel is representing Jesus and speaks as if He is Jesus

John said Jesus gave him the revelation by His angel, but you don't believe it

Jesus Himself said He sent his angel to give John the revelation, but you don't believe Him

Rev 22:6  And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 1:11am On Aug 22, 2017
brocab:
people without the spirit of the Lord try to change the scriptures,

and that's what you are now going at great lenghts to do

brocab:

it's ridiculous to accuse that i'm scared to talk about end times, or about anything for that matter,
but you have now joined the club of false accusers, and why?
A. because i have endeavored to show you that you have said contrary to the Bible on two matters,
1. where you have wrongly used the Bible to show that Jesus is black when the verse doesn't show that at all
2. where u don't believe Bible verses showing that Jesus's Angel gave Revelation to John, but believe your own words instead

on both matters u have written much, opposing God's word, for your own
just like many others do
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 1:05am On Aug 23, 2017
{Revelation 1} John see's the glorified Christ in a Vision, Jesus is standing seven Golden lampstands, in His hand, Jesus holds the seven stars {Revelation 1:13, 16,20} In verse 20 Jesus explains the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in the right hand, and of the seven golden lambstands is this: The seven are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lambstands which you see are the seven Churches.
Now who did you say who's changing the scriptures?
johnw74:

it's ridiculous to accuse that i'm scared to talk about end times, or about anything for that matter,
A. because i have endeavored to show you that you have said contrary to the Bible on two matters,
1. where you have wrongly used the Bible to show that Jesus is black when the verse doesn't show that at all
2. where u don't believe Bible verses showing that Jesus's Angel gave Revelation to John, but believe your own words instead

just like many others do

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2017
johnw74:

the end times-eschatology, is a subject i'm interested in
there are things happening in the world now that are hinting to the nearness of that time
the build up of russian forces and their allies along the syria Israerl border for one,
do you know of a good endtime forum?

johnw74:

What do you call this-you say, you are interested in one sentences, and in another-you knock it back-because of the satanists jump into derail?
I love the end times news-as soon as you mentioned it-I thought great-old Johno's into the end-times-and than you shot me in the foot-I try to test everything-I listen too either on the net-or the news-I had an interest with clemtrails, as strange it was I actually had seen these trials flooding the skies, I had noticed from ground view the tree were either dead-or dying-forget about the grass there was none, it was like some sort of a screen was laid above-with planes one after another circling around spraying in one area at a time-a long way from airports-they were spraying something out from the tips of there wings. Who cares if you believed it or not-see it, before you judge it.

johnw74:

just like many others do

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:
{Revelation 1} John see's the glorified Christ in a Vision, Jesus is standing seven Golden lampstands, in His hand, Jesus holds the seven stars {Revelation 1:13, 16,20} In verse 20 Jesus explains the mystery of the seven stars that you saw in the right hand, and of the seven golden lambstands is this: The seven are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lambstands which you see are the seven Churches.
Now who did you say who's changing the scriptures?

and still you continue to deny God's word:

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 1:16am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

What do you call this?

duh, i call it truth, confused one
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Am I also your enemy now?
johnw74:

duh, i call it truth, confused one
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Please explain in your own words-stop the childish talk, really bro-I believed you had some sense. Its a big jump from {Revelation 1-to 22}
johnw74:

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:
Am I also your enemy now?

yes, all who put there own words before God's word are
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 2:01am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:
Please explain in your own words-stop the childish talk, really bro-I believed you had some sense. Its a big jump from {Revelation 1-to 22}

The verses are very clear and need no explaining, but for you once again
Jesus angel appeared to John representing Jesus and speaking as if he is Jesus, but you don't believe God's word
and go to lengths to try and explain the verses away, you have failed except in your own mind

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 2:09am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

you brocab say standing for the truth of the Bible is childish talk and nonsense
but then you have become one of satans false accusers as most Bible opposers do

johnw74:

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 3:36am On Aug 23, 2017
Don't call one the the Lord's children satanist-who do you think you are?
You have never been the one who can explain yourself-but only insult others by throwing the Word of God-against them-you are a bible basher, explaining verses is some ones best tool to work with-don't just demand-Jesus didn't throw the Word against people-so why should you.
We are all learning about the Word of God everyday-but we can't learn around people like you, I had asked you to explain your own words how you see the scriptures-and this is how you respond.

So I will start to explain my bible of {Revelation 1} The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-things which must shortly take place.
And He sent and signified it by His Angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the Word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, and the all things that he saw.
{So the angel of the Lord showed John things}
{Verse 9} I John both your brother and companion in tribulation, and the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the Island that is called Patmos for the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
I was in the spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, saying "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last and what you see write it in a book and sent it to the seven Churches.
{The angel stood beside John as John heard a voice behind him}
{Verse 12} Then I turned to see the voice that spoke to me, And having turned I saw seven golden lambstands, and in the midst of the seven golden lambstands one like the Son of Man, clothed in a garment down to His feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eye's like a flame of fire.
{Verse 17} And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right Hand on me, saying to me, Do not be afraid: I am the First and the Last. I am He who Lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Since you are having trouble explaining the scriptures-as I have asked you to do-Are you telling me, while John was standing with the angel-John didn't see Christ, It wasn't Christ that spoke behind him-that John turned around to see?
Which one of the angels did God give His authority too?
johnw74:

you brocab say standing for the truth of the Bible is childish talk and nonsense
but then you have become one of satans false accusers as most Bible opposers do

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Then you are not a true believer-Mr know it all.
Everyone of us learn the scriptures everyday-The lord uses us to learn and teach the word of God-but obviously you aren't neither of them.
johnw74:

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

God's children don't put their words before God's Word, and truly you are one of satans false accusers, like i said, just read your own posts, if you can understand your own greatly confused posts that is

brocab:
You have never been the one who can explain yourself-but only insult others by throwing the Word of God-against them-you are a bible basher, explaining verses is some ones best tool to work with-don't just demand-Jesus didn't throw the Word against people-so why should you.
We are all learning about the Word of God everyday-but we can't learn around people like you, I had asked you to explain your own words how you see the scriptures-and this is how you respond.

So I will start to explain my bible of {Revelation 1} The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-things which must shortly take place.
And He sent and signified it by His Angel to His servant John, Who bore witness to the Word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, and the all things that he saw.
{Verse 9} I John both your brother and companion in tribulation, and the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the Island that is called Patmos for the Word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.
I was in the spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, saying "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last and what you see write it in a book and sent it to the seven Churches.
{Verse 12} Then I turned to see the voice that spoke to me, And having turned I saw seven golden lambstands, and in the midst of the seven golden lambstands one like the Son of Man, clothed in a garment down to His feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eye's like a flame of fire.
{Verse 17} And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right Hand on me, saying to me, Do not be afraid: I am the First and the Last. I am He who Lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Since you are having trouble explaining the scriptures-as I have asked you to do-Are you telling me, while John was standing with the angel-John didn't see Christ, It wasn't Christ that spoke behind him-that John turned around to see?

duh, yet again another example of you not believing God's word

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 5:59am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:
Then you are not a true believer-Mr know it all.
Everyone of us learn the scriptures everyday-The lord uses us to learn and teach the word of God-but obviously you aren't neither of them.

mr lie, post a few quotes where i have put my words before God's word

johnw74:

mr lie, all your lying and false accusing is to run away from the Bible verses
that you don't believe, and also of course because you love to lie and falsely accuse
that's become obvious
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

Jesus angel didn't only show John things, he also gave John witness to the Word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, you are such a deceiver leaving that out

brocab:

in your rejection of God's word you are lying yet again, and adding to God's word
it is not said John was standing next to an angel when he heard a voice behing him

Rev 22:18  For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

brocab:

you mr lie are wallowing in a sea of lies false accusing and confusion
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

You have never been the one who can explain yourself-but only insult others by throwing the Word of God-against them-you are a bible basher

brocab:
Johnw74 isn't done yet-I can say this-with all heart-Johnw74 is a true man of God" the love this man carries-his intentions are, he is trying to help save the lost, don't be fools-read your bibles, The Word Johnw74 say's are not his own Word's, but the Lord's Word alone.
All you need to do is listen to him, he has the evidence right in front of you.

cheesy ha ha, although the bolded is true, you mr lie, just say anything that suits you at the time
in other words you lie, and who is your father of lies

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by brocab: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
At first this is what I wanted to believe, but with your so called attitude recently mouthing off-I just don't believe it.
I give everybody ago-but calling me a satanist-when I myself believe, I can't be bothered with people like you..
You aren't worth a argument.
johnw74:

cheesy ha ha, although the bolded is true, you mr lie, just say anything that suits you at the time
in other words you lie, and who is your father of lies

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:
At first this is what I wanted to believe, but with your so called attitude recently mouthing off-I just don't believe it.
I give everybody ago-but calling me a satanist-when I myself believe, I can't be bothered with people like you..

well good riddance to you, and stop fooling yourself,
when you reject God's word, then you do take after satan

and don't slam the door on your way out
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 10:34am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

of course that is a lie, that both Jesus and Jesus angel together gave revelation to John
most would believe the Bible verses and also understand that just one could do the job, either Jesus or His angel,
there is no power lacking with God, that both Jesus and His angel were needed to give revelation to John

according to you mr lie, it took two to give revelation to John
Jesus and His angel, Jesus to talk to John, and Jesus angel to point things out to John cheesy

you sure cannot see straight anymore
you have been blinded for going against the truth-God's word

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
brocab:

you just say whatever suits you at the time
a liar has no part with God:

1Jn 5:10  He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

Re: Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? by johnw74: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

God gave Jesus revelation, and Jesus sent it to John by His angel

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things ....

Jesus had sent His angel to testify-witness Jesus's God given revelation to John

Rev 1:12  And I turned to see the voice that spake with me ....

when John turned around to see who was talking to him
according to God's word it was Jesus angel

what did Jesus angel testify-witness to John?
A. the revelation that God gave to Jesus, and that Jesus sent to John by His angel

one would think even a blind man could see it, but no, false accusers, liars, and the like, cannot:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.