Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Renewal Of International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewal Of International Passport (4814 Views)

Renewal Of Nigeria Passport , UK / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / Renewal Of Nigerian Passport In The Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewal Of International Passport by chelseabmw(m): 3:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Please I want to know the requirements needed for me to be able to renew my international passport which will expire by 13th of jan,2013. Can I get it done here at the immigration office here in benin?How much does it cost? Must I go to abuja to get it done? Please if you know you have done this recently advise pls.( Right now am on appeal @ the uk Vfs).Don't know if this can be be done for me within a week?
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by Talk2naija(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2012
You can get it done @ any nearby NIS close by, its almost the same process as you get your previous passport.
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by chelseabmw(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
More pls
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by chelseabmw(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
So no one can help me here
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Go with your Previous Passport and supporting documents if necessary.

You don't have to wait till it gets expired, the Previous passport will be cancelled with a stamp on all the pages by the immigaration officer.

Usually if you find an officer around to talk to, you could get an express service down if need be, but with a few xtra naira's.

Better still pop into the NIS office closest to you and make detailed enquires.

1 Like

Re: Renewal Of International Passport by ayurdavid: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Pls i need the address of immigration office in lagos. I also want to renew my passport that expired in april 2011. Pls how much is the cost of renewing a passport? Thanks
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by Talk2naija(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Goto festac town, drop @ first Gate and asked for NIS office
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by OmoTier1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2012
chelseabmw: So no one can help me here
Go to NIS in Benin City at Ikpoba Hill, they have the machine to do it otherwise, you can go to NIS at Awka. When I was in Nigeria last year, a close friend of mine went to Benin to do His e-passport and He got it done in a day. He was told it normally takes two to three days when it gets busy towards christmas.
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by kenyarttar: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can any one offer current advise on how to go about renewing an expired international passport? I can't see any guide lines on the immigration's website.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Letters / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World / WES Or IQAS Evaluation For Nigerian HND For Express Entry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.