Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery (11737 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Emeniyen: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2012
A 46-year-old house-wife, Malama Alhaji-Ali, of Unguwar Namanda village, Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State, on Saturday, gave birth to a set of triplets in her 12th consecutive childbirth. The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) correspondent who visited the area reported that the woman was delivered of the triplets at the Comprehensive Health Care Centre in Faskari.

Hajia Binta Suleiman, the Nursing Officer in charge of the health centre’s maternity ward, told NAN on Sunday that both the mother and her three baby boys were in stable condition. Suleiman said that she was delivered of the babies unassisted, adding, however, that she had been on admission in the hospital in the last four days, when officials noticed that her expected date of delivery was fast approaching. "She attended regular antenatal clinics, and she was advised to go for an ultra-scan where we noticed that she was expecting triplets,’’ Suleiman said.

Suleiman said that the set of triplets were the first recorded in the hospital this year and she urged the woman’s husband and relations as well as the local government authorities to assist her by ensuring that she had access to nutritious foods. Meanwhile, Hajia Faskari- Ahmad, the wife of Faskari Local Government Council’s caretaker committee chairman, has donated some clothes and cash to the woman and her triplet. Faskari-Ahmad congratulated her, stressing that the triplets were a rare and extraordinary
blessing from Allah. Responding, the mother expressed appreciation for the gifts and the support she received from the hospital workers.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/49954-woman-gives-birth-to-triplets-as-12th-delivery
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2012
shocked shocked Lmao! I trust she will be back same time next year for her 13th delivery! Congrats in advance to her.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by greatgod2012(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2012
Why wouldnt she have 14 children, when they dont send them to school,afterall, na them go turn to alimanjeris.
However, d woman do not like herself, haba she no even fear say she fit die in d process, i mean her health., these hausa pple sha.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by slimyem: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Article didn't say she has 12 children...
12 consecutive births is all that's said...doesn't say how many of the birthed children survived except for these triplets.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2012
slimyem: Article didn't say she has 12 children...
12 consecutive births is all that's said...doesn't say how many of the birthed children survived except for these triplets.....
all the same,that's not healthy for her.even if some died,as long as she gave birth to them,she is putting her life at risk.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by slimyem: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
berem: all the same,that's not healthy for her.even if some died,as long as she gave birth to them,she is putting her life at risk.
No,its not!
...i'm not saying it is..
greatgod2012 assumed she has 14 children which the article didn't say...and made her comment based on that.
Just trying to point it out so subsequent posters don't assume the same.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
greatgod2012: Why wouldnt she have 14 children, when they dont send them to school,afterall, na them go turn to alimanjeris.
However, d woman do not like herself, haba she no even fear say she fit die in d process, i mean her health., these hausa pple sha.
What has her tribe got to do with poor choices? Was it not last week we spoke about an okada man with 7 kids in one room? Was his tribe an issue?
I am Hausa and I demand an apology for that insensitive tribalistic and generalization stereotype. It should be beneath you, all "Hausa people" dont make wrong choices, thank you. Southerners also have bunch of kids they cant care for and send them street hawking and as househelps, yet I wont come here and deride all southerners for a wrong choice by a small minority

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Welder(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^jst ignore the tribalistic bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by opeoluwa2(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ireakari ooh
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by ChrisGnarly: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
waka pass, no man dy doam?? na poverty causam nah. she go soon get 13th one

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by chucky234(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wow,killer squad
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by ayee001: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
shocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by GAR3TH(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
What possible reason justifies you having 12 deliveries and possibly 14 children. Dont these people have anything better to do than to fill Nigeria with more impoverish children. As far as I'm concerned these are just selfish parent who only think of them selves and not whats best of their children. Tell me, with what money will she use to take care of all here kids? Even someone who earns 15 million naira a year will have a hard financial time taking care of '14' children, talk-less of a villager.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Fuji house
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by a1solution: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
GAR3TH: What possible reason justifies you having 12 deliveries and possibly 14 children. Dont these people have anything better to do than to fill Nigeria with more impoverish children. As far as I'm concerned these are just selfish parent who only think of them selves and not whats best of their children. Tell me, with what money will she use to take care of all here kids? Even someone who earns 15 million naira a year will have a hard financial time taking care of '14' children, talk-less of a villager.
You made a point. Most of these poor men you see are cause of their problem

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Super1759: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
am sure she is not the only wife to the man. So the man may have over 30children. No wonder they don't value their lives, one can do a sucide bombing biz for 10k. Afterall 29 remain for house.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by ceejay80s(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Inflation
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Ejine(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
God damn!! shocked
Now, that's what I call a "Busy Beaver"! grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by awesomet1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Husband go RUN!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by xteve(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
There is tendency that she will give birth to another set of triplets(or twins) if she continues.
Dnt blame them, bleeping is the only way of consoling themselves. ;DThere is tendency that she will give birth to another set of triplets(or twins) if she continues.
Dnt blame them, bleeping is the only way of consoling themselves.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Sedar(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
ceejay80s: Inflation

Influlation of children in the north. but dats not fair considering the situation in nigeria economy laughing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by greatgod2012(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
debrief08:
What has her tribe got to do with poor choices? Was it not last week we spoke about an okada man with 7 kids in one room? Was his tribe an issue?
I am Hausa and I demand an apology for that insensitive tribalistic and generalization stereotype. It should be beneath you, all "Hausa people" dont make wrong choices, thank you. Southerners also have bunch of kids they cant care for and send them street hawking and as househelps, yet I wont come here and deride all southerners for a wrong choice by a small minority

accept my apology o, i dont mean to degrade hausa pple, only dt i was tring to show how displeased i feel about her choice, as in not minding her health. Pls, im sorry,very sorry, sincerely sorry, i cant afford to offend you, im sorry.ok?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by greatgod2012(f): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2012
slimyem: Article didn't say she has 12 children...

regardless of whether they all survive or not, from d article, it means d total number of children d woman must have given birth to is 14 or even more, so is this good for her health?, let alone 4 d xtry?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
greatgod2012:

accept my apology o, i dont mean to degrade hausa pple, only dt i was tring to show how displeased i feel about her choice, as in not minding her health. Pls, im sorry,very sorry, sincerely sorry, i cant afford to offend you, im sorry.ok?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is okay darling, Let us separate people who act foolishly from their tribes, make we no turn political section, i no dey fit enter there again, the most simple topic turns to world war 3
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Iaz93: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
debrief08:
GBAM *kisses*
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by kambah(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
The reason of having many babies is dat they dont care sending to best schl or giv them a sound education.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by salt1: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
3 boys! That is a bumper harvest.
No offence intended but I have stayed in the North and seen Mairuwan(water sellers) having 25 children from 4 wives.There you will see poverty in its birthday dress. The poor and illiterate make poor choices but when you add institutionalized polygamy, you get the breeding ground for BH.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by tosrich(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Another BOKO come to life.........................
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by slap1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
When they produce children like this, they become difficult to cater for. . .then enters the Boko Haram recruitment agents. . .
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by SlyIg(f): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
Allah has done it for her again. Keep up madam.
Even people wey d loot better money for govt no get mind to have that number of children.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by Ejine(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
tosrich: Another BOKO come to life.........................

Boko na Kanuri (NE) product, not Hausa (NW) product.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery by juman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
More almajiris on the street.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners / Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? / Surrogate Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.