Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 (11511 Views)

Rate Nigeria Radio Station 1-10,in Terms Of Entertainment,news Coverage E.t.c / Top 10 Awful Findings Of The Nigeria ''radio'' Awards 2012 / About The World Famous Richest Presenter/nigeria Radio Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2012
Eze Promoe: Yes, they call it Nigerian Radio Award but they don't recognizes stations outside Lagos and Abuja for the awards, that's all what they know.
U-Zone<Mr. A. K. A> of hotfm owerri is definitely on that list.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by mike404(m): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2012
Where is LAMU (UNILAG FM) GODWIN ENAKHENA (TOP SPORT ON TOP RADIO) K BABA (LOVE DOCTOR ON WAZOBIA FM) BBIMBO ADIOLA (TOP STRIKER) undecided
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:08am On Oct 30, 2012
jammyng: I don't even know most names here.
Wia do u stay?
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:15am On Oct 30, 2012
plantation: So wat happened to Brila Fm and all the Presenters of the eager show? Radio Paparrazzi Murphy Jemba, KC, Overdose etc?
Dude, we tokin abt young bloods who've got d drive here... D only person in Brila dat shud hv bin includd in d list is Ayo Olu Ibidapo of dia Abuja station. Not al doz old men dat do remind me of NTA futbol commentary anytym i tune in.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:19am On Oct 30, 2012
234GT: Listen to wetin dey on radio continental 102.3 fm lagos, weekdays, 2pm to 4.30pm. You will surely love it.
Dope! One of my fav progs on air.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:28am On Oct 30, 2012
Eze Promoe: Yes, they call it Nigerian Radio Award but they don't recognizes stations outside Lagos and Abuja for the awards, that's all what they know.
Dude, whch of d stations in ur region can compete wit any of d stations listed frm dese 2 places? Ds isn't a state contest mind u!
Wat hpnd to KISS fm sef? They shud hv bin hia.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:33am On Oct 30, 2012
jeffoski: Na wa o,why d other stations wey sabi make mouth no drop entries ontime or the proper place?I for make the competition interesting and stiff, so tey I no see aunty Toolz and Tosin Bucknor as dem tight reach,No beatFm,Top radio dem radio nigeria sef no plenty. well my guy Abdulgaffer make am.The guy is really good. make una vote for am o
No station make noise lyk Beat fm buh dm no stil make list...lwtmb.
Glad to c some kwara grown boiz lyk DJ45 nd Gafar Arikewuyo*hpe i got d spelins ryt* on d list. I knew d two are great prospects.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:34am On Oct 30, 2012
jeffoski: Na wa o,why d other stations wey sabi make mouth no drop entries ontime or the proper place?I for make the competition interesting and stiff, so tey I no see aunty Toolz and Tosin Bucknor as dem tight reach,No beatFm,Top radio dem radio nigeria sef no plenty. well my guy Abdulgaffer make am.The guy is really good. make una vote for am o
No station make noise lyk Beat fm buh dm no stil make list...lwtmb.
Glad to c some kwara grown boiz lyk DJ45 nd Gafar Arikewuyo*hpe i got d spelin ryt* on d list. I knew d two are great prospects.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 2:37am On Oct 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Rubbish, crap. Why did they blacklist beatfm, the best and most listened radio in Nigeria, even with only one location. No other Nigerian station is uninterruptedly online. The award lacks credibility and is dead on arrival and a joke, meanwhile this is not a Nigerian radio award, its a lagos, abuja, ph radio awards, I used to listen to Rythm awka, am surprised (or not) they dont hsve any nominations, they are the best in the east and better than 80% of the nominations
Chairman why u lyk quarrel pas fyt?
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by gigz31: 3:00am On Oct 30, 2012
binger: *looking at thread speechlessly...returns to drinking garri*
not funny try harder next time
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by gigz31: 3:02am On Oct 30, 2012
Cajetan speaks: U-Zone<Mr. A. K. A> of hotfm owerri is definitely on that list.
i think he is with the abj branch now
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 30, 2012
Eze Promoe: The list is incomplete without Wazobia FM PH and also 'Go slow yan with Porico and Omo talk' deserve to win award. If you're in PH just tune to [url]94.1MHz[/url] then you'll know what i'm talking about.

Acas Baba, Ego Mayor, Slowice? Wia is them? When am at PH, I listen to Family L♥√ع - Slowice's program: from 9am - 12noon, WAZOBIA is from anytime I wake till 9am...Acas Baba, Later in d day 94.7 thrills..
But bia, where is Beat 99.9?
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Eze Promoe: The list is incomplete without Wazobia FM PH and also 'Go slow yan with Porico and Omo talk' deserve to win award. If you're in PH just tune to [url]94.1MHz[/url] then you'll know what i'm talking about.
O'men dis people omitted omo talki talki of WAzOBIA FM PH even Akas BAba...dis list no go well..
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EzePromoe: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2012
tekute4all:
O'men dis people omitted omo talki talki of WAzOBIA FM PH even Akas BAba...dis list no go well..

Those guys dey spice my evenings seriously. Even Akas baba wey don win NDAA AWARDS back to back. I even saw Spaceman of Radio PH on that list, who know spaceman by the way? Go Pitakwa see say na Wazobia FM dey rock there.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EzePromoe: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2012
rhema4u:

Acas Baba, Ego Mayor, Slowice? Wia is them? When am at PH, I listen to Family L♥√ع - Slowice's program: from 9am - 12noon, WAZOBIA is from anytime I wake till 9am...Acas Baba, Later in d day 94.7 thrills..
But bia, where is Beat 99.9?
Igwe Slowice of Rumuopunga programme is very interesting too. This are men that should make this list.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by MrGlobe(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2012
stshakes: Who are you to say the award lacks credibility? Yea, BeatFM is good and popular definitely because their programmes are more "youthcentric". But when you talk about presentation, it goes beyond speaking americana. As a trained Media person, both in print and broadcast, I can tell you that beatfm lacks a lot. They have very little content, their shows are VERY stereotype and just as someone posted, they probably didn't submit their entries on time because of people like you who make them feel like the "galadima" of Radio in Nigeria, hence they must be there by default

shut your mouth up, the award is thrash, if you are indeed a media practitioner then you are a square peg in a round hole with this your flimsy excuse. beaatfm is the number one and only 21st century radio in Nigeria, with any yeye award or not. Its like not nominating messi for world best footballer and you want us to take you seriously. rubbish.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by subnormal: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:

shut your mouth up, the award is thrash, if you are indeed a media practitioner then you are a square peg in a round hole with this your flimsy excuse. beaatfm is the number one and only 21st century radio in Nigeria, with any yeye award or not. Its like not nominating messi for world best footballer and you want us to take you seriously. rubbish.

i think i would agree with stshakes, although my car radio is almost always tuned to beatsfm, but i have to admit their presentations are quite shallow and i only listen for the comments and the music. i still feel Toolz or Osi shld have made the on air personality list.

1 Like

Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by lekanolaolu: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2012
234GT: Listen to wetin dey on radio continental 102.3 fm lagos, weekdays, 2pm to 4.30pm. You will surely love it.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by OmoKhary(f): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2012
freebreezeyz: what happened to 92.3's ChazzB??even nwanna nwanna aint here!? shocked
my thought exactly!
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by lekanolaolu: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2012
'wetin dey' crew of Radio Continental 102.3fm LAGOS are jst too exceptional!
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by salam001(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2012
Mtcheew,more like Abuja,ph,lagos Radio award,pls you pipu should remove the Nigeria there
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by coolestboy(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2012
Can't believe dis, where is top radio especially my area mama(TOSIN BUCKNOR)?
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2012
stshakes: Ewooo... No BeatFM, upon all their noise wey dem dey make as if na them sabi pass... I can see that their ratings no even high then, going by this list. But there is this boy in BeatFM though. Osi or so... The guy dey try well well
grin
stshakes: Ewooo... No BeatFM, upon all their noise wey dem dey make as if na them sabi pass... I can see that their ratings no even high then, going by this list. But there is this boy in BeatFM though. Osi or so... The guy dey try well well
no mind beatFM...excess phonetics

1 Like

Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by OmoKhary(f): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2012
salam001: Mtcheew,more like Abuja,ph,lagos Radio award,pls you pipu should remove the Nigeria there
can u compare otha states radio stations to d ones in lag,abj n ph?i'm evn suprised dat inspiration's fm wana wana n chaz b,radio continental's wetin dey family n smooth fm's freshly press crew didnt make d list
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2012
Where is Brila FM's Radio Paparazzi in the sports presenter of the year category? This is a joke.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by tessyade: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2012
Everyone is mentioning different names, stations and presenters, then i ask myself 'is it possible to have all the above mentioned names as nominees?' To me you can never have an excellent award for a sector like radio or even television because one man's food is another's poison.

1 Like

Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2012
gigz31: i think he is with the abj branch now
u don't have to think, he is in owerri. U-zone can't be moved out of his home city anytime soon.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Built2last: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2012
i saw this happening...i saw the press release for this award on many newspapers in Nigeria and knew that most of the radio stations will expect the organisers to put their names on that list automatically because them get fine voice or that they are popular. i visited their website in June and saw the nice work done there by the organisers for radio personalities to put in their entries...but the average Nigeria prefers fire brigade approach to everything. Now the award is here and most known radio personalities are not on the list...i think you should ask the presenters why they didn't register for the award since march this year. please dont blame the organisers...they've done their beat.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Collinssofly: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2012
NEROSKY: Dream fm Enugu will soon appear In d list.those who sch n reside in Enugu, knwz wat am talkin about....
But wait oh., wher is 4lah of Nigeria info lagos
#redlightzone
nna meeeeeeeeen!! E di ok
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Those guys dey spice my evenings seriously. Even Akas baba wey don win NDAA AWARDS back to back. I even saw Spaceman of Radio PH on that list, who know spaceman by the way? Go Pitakwa see say na Wazobia FM dey rock there.
No mind dem.. A whole diplomatic akas baba no dey dis list ...ERROR... Omo talki talki anu m ebaaa no dey d list also .... WOt A TRAGEDY.... Radio ph not even LOvE FM...
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by ifyalways(f): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2012
I enjoy listening to "wazobia" FM and "Cordelia" is my favourite.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by EzePromoe: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2012
But wait o, una mean say a whole RAYPOWER no come out of this list, DJ X Smart is one of the best DJ i've ever listened to his mix. Even the programme Kennis Music International, Primetime Africa and loads of them. SMH for this list o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Oritse Femi's Old Song Titled I Don Shayo Ft Rocksteady / Adekunle Gold – "Call On Me" (audio) / 2Face Idibia's New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.