Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Where Is Funmi Adams? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Funmi Adams? (5984 Views)

I Miss Funmi Adams... Where On Earth Is She? / Where Is Funmi Adams Et Al ? / Where Is Funmi Adams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Funmi Adams? by LeStylo: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2012
I relish my childhood moments with Funmi Adams songs - Highly enlightening, educative and challenges us kids to love and develop our country. She was a goddess of beauty and passes across such beautiful lyrics in English, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba languages that have remained evergreen in our hearts. Some of her songs include Ahayye yaro, Inna gizon yake, Nigeria-My beloved country, Mama, Nike nike, Omo mi o, etc. But she suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Pretty sad that today's kids sing Shake ya bumbum, Sangalo, My dear... songs which have strongly contributed to the sad state of moral decadence in our society.

So where is good, old Funmi Adams? Where are today's Funmi Adams?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by LeStylo: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by 234GT(m): 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
I still remember a song by funmi adams. It was a hausa song about a debtor and how his creditor recovered his money from the debtor. It used to air on nta in the early 90s.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by LeStylo: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2012
Yeah, that's "ina gizon yake". I cant get it anywhere online angry
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Egbagirl(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2013
I'm listening to "Nigeria my beloved country" again and this time I'm paying close attention to the lyrics. I almost want to cry. *sigh*
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by lovetorch2013: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
please upload the lyrics, let's see it
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by georgee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
Egbagirl:
I'm listening to "Nigeria my beloved country" again and this time I'm paying close attention to the lyrics. I almost want to cry. *sigh*
Same Nostalgic feelings..I am listening to her songs ryt now...
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by Mattin(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
georgee:

Hi bro,
I need to download Funmi Adams songs especially 'All we need is love'. Can you send it to me? Or where can I download it?
Thanks
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Where Is Funmi Adams? by warrenweste(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
georgee:

pls whch of her songs are u listening to?

(1) (Reply)

'Mase Binu Simi O' By Clench www.pindownrecords.com / Download Audio: Chris Brown - Keep You In Mind Ft. Bryson Tiller / Thotiana Remix Lyrics – Blueface Ft Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.