Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / . (57005 Views)

See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nella(f): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Re: . by DIG1: 12:22am On Oct 30, 2012
Not a lady though, but I'♏ using tracia, ve used olay b4, tracia tends τ̅☺ last longer 4 me than olay, I also prefer d smell of tracia τ̅☺ olay and tracia gives me better result than olay in terms of skin quality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kourt: 5:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Makari lightening shower cream I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ Ą̸̸̸ fake, Makari doesn't have such product. Check their site

4 Likes

Re: . by Nella(f): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2012
@ DIG1, Thnx 4 dat. I think someone has mentnd dat 2 me sha, dat Tracia shld b bttr dan Olay. Tnx.
kourt: Makari lightening shower cream I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ Ą̸̸̸ fake, Makari doesn't have such product. Check their site
U serious?? - I guess I will check well on wht is writtn on it. Buh I think dats it. So Makari doesn't hv Shower cream?
undecided
Re: . by quin9(f): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
kourt: Makari lightening shower cream I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ Ą̸̸̸ fake, Makari doesn't have such product. Check their site

Then u checked a fake site,Makari has lightening Shower gel,here is pix

Re: . by Nella(f): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yep das d one I saw dere.
Re: . by kourt: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
My dear, u checked a fake website, I'm very sure Makari doesn't have a shower cream, I've used this so called shower cream before, trust me I had to use dudu osun for three month jst to repair d damage it did to my skin, lol. If u are still doubting me, pls visit their store at Surulere, 17 Adeniran Ogunsanya street that's if you stay in lagos, bt if you don't, you can ask them via their facebook page 'Makari de suisse Nigeria' Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2012
No thry don't , they only have bar soaps .
Re: . by kourt: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
jidegirl12: No thry don't , they only have bar soaps .

Thank u! kiss @ least someone else has testified too
Re: . by onefinest: 1:06am On Nov 12, 2012
Try out the beauty section at MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com).I use them and they have quality products and excellent service.
Re: . by PEPSI: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2013
I noticed these Phillipine people make any product and just put any label on it and if u check the english and grammer is bad and yet they will claim it was made in Ireland but when u check the website listed on the bottle www.olay.com the product is no where to be found -No Olay Body Total effects. Goats milk shower cream Lightening .......and the sad thing is they use the same plastic bottle design for other labels eg Makari its like they know the Nigerian consumer does not pay attention to the description,ingriedients contents and authenticity .....may God help us all !!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by homesodear: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: . by muaa(f): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
I've been using white care for the past 4yrs. I recommend it. #rocks#
Re: . by OCTAVO: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
muaa: I've been using white care for the past 4yrs. I recommend it. #rocks#
How much?
Re: . by OCTAVO: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
DIG1: Not a lady though, but I'♏ using tracia, ve used olay b4, tracia tends τ̅☺ last longer 4 me than olay, I also prefer d smell of tracia τ̅☺ olay and tracia gives me better result than olay in terms of skin quality
How much?
Re: . by Buttergrey: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
we stock original tracia and retail at N1500.00

www.buttergrey.com
Re: . by muaa(f): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
OCTAVO:
How much?

Re: . by 1stLadyRobinho: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: . by Mimiano: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening ingredients that will smoothen, hydrate and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......invest in your skin ....order now and be happy with your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8 .
Re: . by houseofphreedah: 2:53pm On May 21, 2015
HOUSE OF PHREEDAH is into diverse range of services, with focus on SPA TREATMENT/ BODY TREATMENT, skin and facials repair. Other services include helping women with intimate issues with products for hygience and love making for body men and women. Teaching them on how to be better on bed and a bit of image consultancy. When it comes to beauty and romance, virtually every woman can relate . and so being able to get the both services under one roof is a plus and the environment is a world class standard.

You can also order our products at http://www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com

Address: 58/60 Akerele Road Surulere, Lagos Nigeria
08037018772, 07036493053.
Email: saleshouseofphareedah@gmail.com, sales@houseofphreedahbodycare.com
Blog: www.houseofphreedahbodycare.com/blog
Re: . by snazzylove: 4:58pm On May 21, 2015
Use Anew shower cream. Its really nice.

1 Like

Re: . by Kaffy8910(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you think this shower cream is original. I just bought it and I felt its fake cos it says anew but the paper that's almost torn says new total whitening essence, plus I checked online, there isn't a trace that anew has shower cream. its cream says made in Thailand, the shower cream has no place of production.
Re: . by Mprex(f): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
so tracia is better?
Re: . by homesodear: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Do you desire a BEAUTIFUL skin tone? Get rid of DARK KNUCKLES, knees and spots fast, without the harsh side effects of mercury, hydroquinone or steroids? Do you desire FLAWLESS, YOUNGER and HEALTHY skin? Flawless Skin Managers will help you rediscover your skin’s natural beauty safely and gently enhance your skin tone and lighten your complexion as desired with our easy-do-it-yourself exciting Classes. Get exhaustive knowledge with great tips and ideas and a great perfect basis to do it yourself like a pro, all for less in the comfort of your home in our JUNE classes.
Come get it @ the Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar.

Duration: 2 days
FOR LAGOS PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N40, 000
DATE: 19TH AND 20TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: WELLNESS PLACE, SECOND FLOOR, BUFFALO HOUSE, 2 ALLEN AVENUE , IKEJA, LAGOS.

FOR PORT HACOURT PARTICIPANTS AND IT’S ENVIRONS
COST PER HEAD: N50, 000
DATE: 26TH AND 27TH JUNE, 2015
VENUE: 1 AMEN CLOSE BY MINI EZEKWU STR, OFF OKPORO ROAD, BY FIRST ARTILLERY BUSTOP, PORT HACOURT, RIVERS STATE

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, open to all male and female

COVERAGE:
• Skin Anatomy
• Facials for different skin Types/Skin Lightening soap recipe
• How to use Chemical Peel/Lactic Acid cream recipe
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment/Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/Anti Ageing Vitamin Serum
• Fast Stretch Marks removal that really works!!

Time: 10am prompt.

FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Selected Skin Care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.
PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or add on Whatsapp 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 participants to register. You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: . by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: . by kamnene(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
tracia is very nice,but d problem is to get d original one. d last one I bought ,2 months ago, I scratched the silver panel and sent it to d no as suggested, I instantly got a text msg DT d product wit d DT same number was used in march. so, shine yr eyes,
Re: . by safarigirl(f): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lightening, whitening, toning= Bleaching.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? / Balenciaga Selling ‘Most Expensive Trash Bag In The World’ For $1,790 (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Wear Waist Beads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.