Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? (8784 Views)

Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / Nigga Raw And Lord Of Ajasa Who Raps Best? / Da Grin Vs Lord of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bolajibaok(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
9ice seems to be madly creative with adages and proverbs
but i dig ajasa too much with his g-funk yoruba slangs
tell us who busts better lyrically in vernacular? ajasa or 9ice? and why ?
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by edgecution(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2008
Sometimes i wonda if i really understand Yoruba cuz wheneva i hear 9ice spit i always feel like, i no sabi the languaja at all. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by edgecution(m): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2008
so therefore ,i'll give to 9ice.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by PoDeep(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
My God!! 9ice dosen't rap for crying out loud!
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bolajibaok(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2008
he doesnty rap what did he do in gongo so? whatver the Bleep you call it . who the eff is vernacularly better?
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by gabrielgb: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
My God!! 9ice dosen't rap for crying out loud!

like the other poster said was 9ice singing lulaby or rapping in gongo a so? mumu

anyways 9ice is the best
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by ayexel: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2008
little money soonest spender to ba lowo je kawon paddy e jen be.Little money oya lati na file file,jenmbe jenmbe, 9ice 4 life.d guy is too hot.Ajasa has his style too but lyrically 9ice is the king.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by tosinadeda: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2008
9ice no be rapper,but whichever ways he sings more sense dan ajasa
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2008
@poster
9ice is a fusion of HipHop and Reggae! Ajasa is clearly a rapper!

I think the topic should have been "Who sings better" How can you compare a rapper and a raga artist? DumbASS!!
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bolajibaok(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2008
you mean 9ice sings raga shocked shocked. this nigga is even a bigger mumu
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by gabrielgb: 10:04am On Jan 29, 2008
@poster
9ice is a fusion of HipHop and Reggae! Ajasa is clearly a rapper!

I think the topic should have been "Who sings better" How can you compare a rapper and a raga artist? DumbASS!!

you mean 9ice sings raga . this nigga is even a bigger mumu

net time type the mumu like this MUMU

9-ice iss the best he does everything. you the guy rapped when he sang with 2-short, ka yin mu ka sun fe ikan lo ma de le nija must be great loju olote, or was that raga.

he does more of singing though
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2008
@bolajiabok

Maga, you don't argue with me when in comes to music! Never!

@gabrielgb

I think the MUMU was directed to yourself.

Analysis:

Quite alright 9ice adds a flavor of HIpHop to his rhythms sometimes, but that does not make him a Rapper DumbAsses!!!

What do you know about him anyway? Do you guys know anything about MUSIC GENRE?

His first ever video (music daddy) was all about paying tribute to Reggae (dedicated to Wyclef Jean) Now you assholes come and talk rubbish here and don't wanna be corrected.

Ganja MAN was pure a raga track, don't tell me you guys are 2 stupid to know that!
9ice is a fusion of Reggae and HipHop, he's not a pure rapper like Ajasa so they shouldn't be compared.

i'm out of this bitch
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by lilstunt19(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
Lord of Ajasa is da BOOM! when it comes to dat!,
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by edgecution(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
9ice4life grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by gabrielgb: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ jassie
is gon go a so a regge or ragga?, little money? so he sang two songs in regge and that makes him a regge artise?

maybe snoop dogg is an RnB star
R kelly could qualify for a rap star?
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bolajibaok(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2008
gabriel help me the lokacious bonono o.
the fact that he sang ganjaman doesnt make him a total raggae man , snoop sang r n b ,, but na rapper, abi jassie wan dey call that one too r n b singer?

he his talking about music genre, tell him to explain what g-funk is ! jassie what is g-funk ?
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2008
Whether 9ice raps or not,am feelin him like am feeling my face.But no disrespect 2 Ajasa,d dude is aight.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by fathfam(f): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2008
of cos nice is leadin,
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2008
I dont what genre 9ce sings, HE'S DA BOMB. Listen to gongo aso and u'll be hooked 4 gud.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by dominique(f): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
I dont what genre 9ce sings, HE'S DA BOMB. Listen to gongo aso and u'll be hooked 4 gud.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by tosinadeda: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2008
How can any one dat is music literate,cal 9ice a rapper?
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by odada(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2008
Whatever it be?the basis of comparism that is!I think we all catch the drift of what the poster is asking?except y'all dont have a sense of humour then you shouldnt be in the music forum in the first place cool cool

@poster
9ice does it for me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bolajibaok(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2008
odada thank u jare
pls tell them 4 me . its not the rap comparism thingy but the question is who does it better ?

they are even abandoning the question and facing me the poster! HOW DUMB .CAN U IMAGINE.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by A40(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2008
9ice is not a rapper
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by pheesayor(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2008
Ajasa raps better, 9ice sings better. The only similarity between them is yoruba
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by RichDad1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2008
A-40:

9ice is not a rapper
Nice is not s full time rapper but he does it occasionally and handle it very well,
As for me i think 9ice is extremely good with WORDS while Ajasa has to do with SLANGS
Both of them Rocks but i still give it to 9ice all day
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by bolajibaok(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2008
free download of both of their tracks for you people
http://rapidshare.com/files/88245015/Lord_of_Ajasa-_Esa_Lobade.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/88245011/9ice_gongo_aso.mp3

what 9ice did in gongo aso was rapping and singing .for everyone that says that aint rapping , una no sabi music at all
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by rapchef(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2008
gogo aso se u know meeeen 9ice is a nice guy 2much so is the best wink wink
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by keji2008(f): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
9ice is nice.
They both got style,but i prefer 9ice.
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by gbokukueba(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2008
Guys am not really down with yoruba lyrists but 9ice's Gongo Aso is Da bomb but Ajasa that guy should find sumtinelse to do, he cant even speak english when interveiwed, 9ice is not a rapper. Period
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by tosinadeda: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2008
gbokukueba:

Guys am not really down with yoruba lyrists but 9ice's Gongo Aso is Da bomb but Ajasa that guy should find sumtinelse to do, he can't even speak english when interveiwed, 9ice is not a rapper. Period

slowpoke, so cos he cnt speak in english he shld find sumtin else to do? dem tell u say him mama na white abi nonsense.
every one who isnt english has the tendency of speaking bad english
Re: 9ice Vs Lord Of Ajasa. who raps Better in yoruba ? by lalaboi(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2008
ajasa is a rapper! 9ice is not a rapper!

ajasa raps and ryhmes well, 9ice talks in parables!

ajasa no dey sing, 9ice dey sing

esa lobade is rap, gongo is far 4rm rapping! its like u saying eedris was rapping in mr lecturer

rapping is not all about talking fast!!! geddit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Remember Getting Dissed on Nairaland - Fecko / 50 Cent / Too Much Dj Jimmy Jatt Ft Blaise, Sasha,Kemistry, Bouquie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.