Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos (11418 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / My Girlfriend A Sex Addict? I Really Need An Advice / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

I'll appreciate if you can share ideas on how to give my girlfriend a special birthday Treat.

I am looking for activities around lagos, including Beach Houses etc. Gift ideas , Cocktail ideas...anything fun.

My budget is btw 200k and 500k.

I look forward to your ideas
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
You can have a cake ordered for her. There's a good maker in unilag called tlash. She makes good cake.
Then u can take her out to any private beaches. There's a good one in elegushi.

You can even spare yourself the troubles of moving up n down. Do an indoor stuff, candle lit tinz, dinner n drinks.
The idea is endless jare or better still ask her what she would prefer so u dnt do wat she would end up not appreciating.

1 Like

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
And wait why do such wasteful spending on a birthday. Why not buy a share or do sometin reasonable with the funds. Help d poor n needy
#just thinkn aloud

10 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2012
Thanks @Candygosh. I appreciate your ideas and i think we will incorporate some of them into our plans.

Why am i doing so much? She's my wife of 6years, and she's been a great girl and she's clocking 30. so i really want to make it special for her.

We could do some charity stuffs too, she loves that and we can dedicate upt o 50k for that.

Thanks for your ideas. Cheers

8 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Tunjman(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
Did i hear you say Girlfriend??

Abeg think well before doing that...make your 9ice's "wedding day" no go turn "Psquare's Omoge mi"

3 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by princeFAD: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
You initially said that she is ur girlfriend and now she is your wife of 6 yrs.
You want to spend 500k on just birthday gift?Are a son to dangote?Abeg if u are super rich,why not go give the money to the poor.
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by cheddarking(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
500k?

Book a suite for the weekend in some hotel for like 100k
Spend 300k on some premium, high-grade, colombian pure...
Snort and Fcck all weekend.
Spend 95k topping up on the charlie by sunday night
Continue snorting and fccking
Spend 4k on quality Skunk from Ondo for the comedown from the Charlie
Spend 1k on food for the weeknd(You wont need much)

KWALITEEE!!!cool
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
prince FAD: I'll appreciate if you can share ideas on how to give my girlfriend a special birthday Treat.
She's my wife of 6years, and she's been a great girl and she's clocking 30
[s][/s]
hahahaha! how is your wife still your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by megxo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sam567: Thanks @Candygosh. I appreciate your ideas and i think we will incorporate some of them into our plans.

Why am i doing so much? She's my wife of 6years, and she's been a great girl and she's clocking 30. so i really want to make it special for her.

We could do some charity stuffs too, she loves that and we can dedicate upt o 50k for that.

wife? girlfriend? which one u de na?
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Intrepid1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
This broda na yahoo papa. You wan blow average of N300,000 on your gyelfriend 'cos she is clocking 30? Either you are trolling people here and just running your mouth off for the sake of it, or you didn't make that money legally. No-one who works a normal job will shell out that much on a goddam birthday, mehn. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by kevoh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
And this lie (wife or girlfriend) made front page! How? How? How? angry
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by nexynino: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
try anything good....no long story
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
I do not knw anywhere in lagos bt since u want to spend so much on ur girlfriend who is yr wife (i dn't knw if it makes sense) bring her to abuja for a special birthday treat which wil require atleast a million. Pm me if u are game....

2 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by sauceEEP(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
kevoh: And this lie (wife or girlfriend) made front page! How? How? How? angry

i tire ooooo....
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ah, Now come on @those screaming at this fella. Sure you've seen people who spend far more.

@OP Umm. I hope your girlfriend won't read this post though
https://www.nairaland.com/1087748/how-convince-boyfriend-wait-sex

#Just Kidding there. Well, if you two must have fun on that day, then by all means go for it. Best to get a great, memorable gift for her as well.

1 Like

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by slimyem: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
Op should come clarify his story...
Is it his girlfriend or wife?
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
Seriously man, I don't know why some guys still waste money on ladies. Instead of you to call your closest friends make u go shaiye together, u wanna treat a lady, and Nigerian lady for that matter that is certain that you are not the only person f*ck*ng her. Remember, friends will stay, ladies will always go and come just like taxis

3 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by nicolecatalina(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
If either she is your girlfriend or a wife,just do something very special so that she will be always remind it in sweet memories,take outside and cut the cake with her.

natural health products
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Purely attention seeking.
Since you have 500k for a birthday treat, why not hire a birthday planner or whatever to help you with that?
You wan come dey oppress hustling boys wey dey NL, dey show yourself by yourself na, mstcheew.undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by obicentlis: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Story!

3 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Ijebulogic(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
Why cant i stop laughing?...Why??
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Sam567: Thanks @Candygosh. I appreciate your ideas and i think we will incorporate some of them into our plans.

This guy can't be trusted.The tittle said girl friend and as soon he got his a$$ whooped by candygosh he hauled a$$ and claimed her a wife, with all that nice attitude, after his a$$ has been whooped?if you ask me ;my take on this:he's are a player!!!...BIG TIME
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Maxymilliano(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Buy her a truckload of Yoyo Bitters... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously man, I don't know why some guys still waste money on ladies. Instead of you to call your closest friends make u go shaiye together, u wanna treat a lady, and Nigerian lady for that matter that is certain that you are not the only person f*ck*ng her. Remember, friends will stay, ladies will always go and come just like taxis
I presume that you are telling us abt the kind of sisters you have and the wrong crowed you run with. abi?

3 Likes

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by jumyscrib: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
5ook? Abeg jst dash me only 100k to complete my skull runs, u fit use ur mind top am.....u will still ave enof to spash on ur grls/wifey's bd. Change go remain.......*wink*
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by obo389(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
Intrepid!:
This broda na yahoo papa. You wan blow average of N300,000 on your gyelfriend 'cos she is clocking 30? Either you are trolling people here and just running your mouth off for the sake of it, or you didn't make that money legally. No-one who works a normal job will shell out that much on a goddam birthday, mehn. angry angry
Gbam!!!
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
obicentlis: Story!
badt guy...your head dey reason sha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by goldenval(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
My brother, I guess that your so called girl friend has already charmed you that makes you to wanna spend such money on her. How much are you going to spend for your son if you have any? let us not forget that the country is in a state of economical quagmaya, political fantasmagorie and social stupor at this time, well I believe that the hand of God and the cosmic imprimaturs will deliver you so that you can come back to your senses. Amen
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by MMM2(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
Op

Y not use dat money & get more pretty LADIES in island & get laid undecided
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by sugar001(f): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
goldenval: My brother, I guess that your so called girl friend has already charmed you that makes you to wanna spend such money on her. How much are you going to spend for your son if you have any? I believe that the hand of God and the cosmic imprimaturs will deliver you so that you can come back to your senses. Amen
why are you beefing na?
Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by henryboff(m): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2012
Men see brodas with pepper. I wan be like you when I grow up ooo. Oya see as we go do am here: Just use 20K bake cake for the babe, add one Moet at about 10K, buy 2 candles for 200 and then give your babe 50K for shopping. I swear your babe no go ever forget you. Make sure say you apply CD for the after parry ooo. And for this advice me no want plenty money oo na just the small change wey remain wey you go give megrin

1 Like

Re: Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos by fittty(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ode! undecided girl wey another guy fit dey yansh!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.