Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town: (1076 Views)

When It's Almost 14th February And He Hasnt Said Anything About Valentine's Day / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town: by flirt69: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
hey people, I am happy to inform you bout my birthday coming soon,
precisely on the 14th of february. If you think you have got time to spare, then come and party with me, there will be left overs in the house and hot chicks and handsome fellas will be everywhere keeping it real. But i have to tell you this, " UGLY CHICKS ARE NOT ALLOWED". Y'all should come party with me till you and fellas,pls(B.Y.O.B).
grin
Make una bring better gifts o, no osho free undecided

N/B; LOOKING FOR A HOT BABE TO BE MY VAL, LADIES HOLA AT ME Y'ALL
Re: My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town: by flirt69: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
where is everybody ? y'all should gimme a holla
Re: My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town: by Gbemyte(f): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2008
because ur trend is not interesting.
Happy Birthday in advance.
Re: My Birthday Is 14th February And My Girlfriend Is Out Of Town: by yimiton(f): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2008
Is your name flirt69?
You're living up to your name. The only unfortunate thing is that this flirting is just not working with anyone. It's too dry.

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Difference Between Giving Respect To Ur Man Nd Almost Being A Doormat? / Can Man Be Trusted / My Gf Is Demanding Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.