Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire (35277 Views)

The Mystery Of The Air We Breathe / You Can Walk Out On Masturbation / If You Had Your Last Breathe And Just A Word To Say, What Would You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by ochallo: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdUCTvNkqyc

Black magic and evil spirits have captured the soul of a new-born baby in Colombia who can apparently already walk by himself and produce fire, his own mother has claimed.

Ana Feria Santos gave birth to her son last month but says her joy quickly turned to fear when she noticed that he had 'several abnormalities' - leading to fears in her community that he is the 'devil in disguise'.

She says the boy can already stand up and walk - quite a feat for a child of just four weeks.

Much like the 1976 horror film The Omen, the mother-of-five says he frequently hides around the house, cackles in an 'adult' way for hours on end and has an 'intimidating' pair of eyes.

She told the RCN Radio station: 'He walks like an adult, sometimes going off and hiding underneath the bed, in a suitcase, in the washing machine or in the fridge.'
A worry for the neighbours: The family live in Lorica, Columbia

Her neighbours in the town of Lorica, near the Caribbean coast, also say he is possessed by a 'malign spirit' and that he is capable of producing fire.

This, they say, is because burn marks have been found on his clothes and a sofa where he regularly sits.

It has led to vigilante attacks on Santos and her taxi-driver husband Óscar Palencia López's house, which is allegedly being pelted with stones on a nightly-basis by frightened residents.

But the 28-year-old's story has not been believed by doctors, who have now launched an investigation into the possibility that the new-born could have been abused.

The Colombian Family Welfare Institute, the National Police and the Catholic Church have also all refused to assert the claims that black magic is involved.

A team of psychologists, a social worker, a nutritionist and a lawyer will now look into the case, with a source saying: 'The child shows signs of abuse.

'Two small burns were found on the palm of the left hand and for that reason a restoration measure was adopted to [safeguard] the family environment.

'The parents received a warning while the facts are being clarified.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224725/Our-babys-devil-say-Colombian-parents-child-walk-weeks-breathes-fire.html#ixzz2CN3lbbaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
Very cute baby...

3 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by k2039: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
hogwash.

The antichrist cant be that ugly,his countenance will be appealing to the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by honeric01(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
The mother must have slept either with an hyena, fox or wolf.

2 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pastormustwacc: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
Madre de dios.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pastormustwacc: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
honeric01: The mother must have slept either with an hyena, fox or wolf.
And that will explain the mystic powers. I suspect aluminati must be at work if this is really true - which i doubt.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pastormustwacc: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
@op, are you sure you are not being fooooolish here? where did you get that rubbish picture from? THE PICTURE IS FAKE.

HERE IS THE REAL NEWS:

Black magic and evil spirits have captured the soul of a new-born baby in Colombia who can apparently already walk by himself and produce fire, his own mother has claimed.
Ana Feria Santos gave birth to her son last month but says her joy quickly turned to fear when she noticed that he had 'several abnormalities' - leading to fears in her community that he is the 'devil in disguise'.
She says the boy can already stand up and walk - quite a feat for a child of just four weeks.
Much like the 1976 horror film The Omen, the mother-of-five says he frequently hides around the house, cackles in an 'adult' way for hours on end and has an 'intimidating' pair of eyes.

She told the RCN Radio station: 'He walks like an adult, sometimes going off and hiding underneath the bed, in a suitcase, in the washing machine or in the fridge.'

Her neighbours in the town of Lorica, near the Caribbean coast, also say he is possessed by a 'malign spirit' and that he is capable of producing fire.

This, they say, is because burn marks have been found on his clothes and a sofa where he regularly sits.
It has led to vigilante attacks on Santos and her taxi-driver husband Óscar Palencia López's house, which is allegedly being pelted with stones on a nightly-basis by frightened residents.
But the 28-year-old's story has not been believed by doctors, who have now launched an investigation into the possibility that the new-born could have been abused.
The Colombian Family Welfare Institute, the National Police and the Catholic Church have also all refused to assert the claims that black magic is involved.
A team of psychologists, a social worker, a nutritionist and a lawyer will now look into the case, with a source saying: 'The child shows signs of abuse.
'Two small burns were found on the palm of the left hand and for that reason a restoration measure was adopted to [safeguard] the family environment.
'The parents received a warning while the facts are being clarified.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224725/Our-babys-devil-say-Colombian-parents-child-walk-weeks-breathes-fire.html#ixzz2Aie4Yq1o
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by pastormustwacc: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
The fact is this: If the child can really produce fire (fire is an element of magic) - i wonder why the child will burn his own hand? And not burn the nonsense parents?

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Image123(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2012
hehehehe
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Kslib(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2012
Okpar!!!! If na the pickin really be that picture,then they should check well,he may also have the ability to spit arrow asides fire...

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by billyG(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2012
omo see photoshop we don tire 4 this anti-christ or illuminati conspiracy shit!next time dem go say presido jona,babaiyabo or our own gap toothed maradonna,buharri na illuminati angry angry

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by onetrack(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wait a minute! I thought I was the Antichrist!

Or maybe my mother wasn't speaking literally when she told me I was a devil as a child....

7 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2012
NOW THATS A DRAGON BABY grin

3 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by ektbear: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2012
cray
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2012
ekt_bear: cray
WORLD STARRRRRRRR

2 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by DrMuzungu(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2012
I believe I can flyyyyyyyy, I can walk on the waterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... buahahahahahahaha.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Lordave: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2012
Make dem carry am come Ijebu-Ode

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by candieangel12(f): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Abi, we NLs look like olodos? Mtscheeew!
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2012
News is stale though, and dat is definitely not the baby in the last pics
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by slimyem: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2012
Reminds me of a certain character in one of D.O Fagunwa's books..
"Ajantala" has come to life!!!
Hehe!!

2 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2012
TALES BY THE RIVERSIDE grin
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by bolseas(f): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2012
#BabyZuko#

4 Likes

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by fergusen: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2012
shocked
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Ninilowo(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2012
Iro ni (na lie) that is not d boy I watched on you tube.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Khayordhe: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2012
[size=28pt]It's beta make dem kill d baby 2day 2day nd nt 2morrow,cuz if dis boi shld grow up nd bcum a man......nobody go tell d colombian president b4 running out of d country
cuz me no hw a 4wks baby go dey breathe fire wen im no b dragon [/size]

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Frosti(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2012
Ok. We have heard.

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2012
Chucky Is Back Again!!!

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2012
obadiah777: NOW THATS A DRAGON BABY grin

u got the words right out of my mouth, n just wondering too if the child was born or hatched from an egg

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by UjSizzle(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Shey the mama sleep with Azaziel?

If social service wants to take the baby, the parents should happily hand him over biko.
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Khayordhe: [size=28pt]It's beta make dem kill d baby 2day 2day nd nt 2morrow,cuz if dis boi shld grow up nd bcum a man......nobody go tell d colombian president b4 running out of d country
cuz me no hw a 4wks baby go dey breathe fire wen im no b dragon [/size]

ROFL.......... grin
Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by DonHummer(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2012
i tink dat baby is a mutant...he can walk @ 4 weeks nd spit fire...omo i fore see a super hero in d making....

1 Like

Re: Four-week-old Colombian Baby Can Walk & Breathe Fire by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2012
billyG: omo see photoshop we don tire 4 this anti-christ or illuminati conspiracy shit!next time dem go say presido jona,babaiyabo or our own gap toothed maradonna,buharri na illuminati angry angry

which photoshop?
Abi you get eyeshop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / Female Witchdoctor Confesses In T.B Joshua’s Synagogue Church (photo) / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.