Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST (1134 Views)

Why Do Girl Of Nowadays Love To Date Guy That Don't Love Them? / Why Do Nowadays Love Fade Away Easily / Why Do Young Girls Nowadays Love Dating Married Men??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST by beshiman(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nowadays LOVE is NOT, but LUST
People call it Love, but I call it Understanding and Trust.
Love without trust as its foundation is LUST.
Absence of Understanding and Trust in a relationship make it weak and fake.
My dear, never follow what they say with flattery words, they only want to get down to your feet and neglect you.
You see? Many that call themselves Love ones are not, because most of their Love is Lust. Clear different between the two made me know that the former – I mean, the one found on God’s Love is all about Understanding and Trust wrapped with sincerity and God’s Love. While the latter is totally different, because many nowadays fall in love at their first sight, just because of charming beauty – Infatuation.
I pity you!
You know what? Beauty without good moral is useless and meaningless. Both male and female need to be extremely careful about beauty; because it land people into serious trouble.
What amaze me most nowadays are people using the World’s Sweet Words of Love for each other. I’m not trying to be bias here, but on what basis are those words being used for.
A must for everyone to answer!
You see? Many entice their partner with not only money and materials, but also with sweet words in order for them to get down to their feet and run –“Chop and Leave”.
Hmm, who is to be blamed at the end of the game, male or female?
You say what?
You’re speechless!
Good, you need to be, because sweet words make one go crazy and go wayward; if one is not extremely careful.
My dear, what am trying to buttress on is:
Nowadays LOVE is NOT, but LUST.
You say ah!
Not to fall victim of Non-providing soul(s) has been my concern over the time.
Female needs to be extremely careful; what did I say?
Yes! Extremely careful of nowadays male.
Please, never get me wrong. I’m not saying those that cherish and all what they are after is to make your dreams come true are not existing, but they are very few. Can you now see why you need not to rush into any relationship?
Female also needs to seek God’s approval first and be careful before you could say yes to any proposal at all.
Hmm, you are excited; never let it get into your head much, because what I meant above is not for any female; but those who are up to the standard and ready for marriage and not underage ones.
Ah! Don’t be sad, but wait for your time; because everything in life is Gradual Process.
I wonder when I see those who are not up to, getting married. What do we call this my dear?
I know and believe in one thing: “Poverty cannot lead you to where you don’t want, except you’ve chosen or accepted to be there yourself”. Can you now see why we can’t call that act ‘it is because of poverty?
I’ll make you understand that out of many that are willing to have you. It’s approximately 2% or less than that are with God’s Love for you. All what most are after is “Under Skate”. You say ah! That is it my dear!
Well, this is meant for the wise to make use of by amending their ways.
Though, many will read it, but few would digest and act on it. But, hmm, ah … I rest my case!
I wish you all God’s Best.

I Remain My Humble Self: Oluwagbenga B. Adeitan
Re: Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST by beshiman(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015
Good Morning...

Let's talk about what is REAL LOVE.
Re: Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST by sinaj(f): 9:15am On Mar 18, 2015
booked.
Re: Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST by Missmossy(f): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Reincarnated thread grin
Re: Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST by Rexhenrex(m): 9:25am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: Nowadays Love Is NOT, But LUST by beshiman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missmossy:
Reincarnated thread grin
But we can make it lively. Isn't it?

(1) (Reply)

She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? / Give Me A Correct Answer To This / 10 Ways To Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.