Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,464 members, 7,770,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

Check This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This (817 Views)

Check This Out! Am Telling U Toolz Hips Is Just Small Tin. / Are U A Virgin? Then Check This Out. / Check This Love SMS Dat will make ur Darlings Think & Think Sleeplessly Abt U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This by deji2009(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
if you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" remember your mates are getting married every Saturday.
Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up! If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!"OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold,Silver and even Platinum

jubilee? If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend! Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! millions of people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay! Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! My point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. AS FAR AS THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE. JUST KEEP TRYING AND TRUSTING IN GOD, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT MY DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.
Re: Check This by Flloxy: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
U never know when what u've forgetten u done can be a life saver in future.Thanx for this write-up
deji2009: if you are SINGLE and keep on saying "I DON'T TRUST MEN OR WOMEN!" remember your mates are getting married every Saturday.
Let me ask you, are they marrying spirits? Wise up! If you are MARRIED and keep saying "I HATE THIS MARRIAGE!"OK! Is it not married people like you that are celebrating Gold,Silver and even Platinum

jubilee? If you keep on ranting, ''I'M LEAVING MY MAN, HE CHEATED ON ME!" Please, go to town and see all the fine, cute, sexy, hot, hungry and desperate chicks waiting to snatch your man's money and property, they don't even mind sharing. Make it work, my friend! Stop saying "I HATE MY JOB!" Look! millions of people are jobless and can't even find any not to talk of keeping it! Do you want to join them?

You keep saying "I HATE WHERE I LIVE!" Oh please! *tears* Try visiting those locations that are flooding now, people sleeping under the bridge at night and you will be grateful to God that you even have a place to stay! Some say "I AM TIRED OF THIS LIFE!" Well, go to the hospital and see people fighting for their lives! Go to the mortuary and take a look then tell me what you feel after that! My point is, be positive and believe in God, that's all that matters. AS FAR AS THERE IS LIFE, THERE IS HOPE. JUST KEEP TRYING AND TRUSTING IN GOD, EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT MY DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

(1) (Reply)

The "Right" Reason For Entering Into A Romantic Relationship / Is It A MUST To Marry A Lady Just because U Got Her Pregnant? / Can This Relationship End Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.