Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers (3804 Views)

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / 2face Feat R.kelly Flex Lyrics / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2008
Now, I was reading The Guardian's LIFE Magazine Jan 27 - Feb. 3 2008 (Vol 3 No. 13) page 20 to be precise, There you would see a picture of Tuface looking like a Nigerian Version of T.I. In an interview he had with the guy(REPORTER), he (Tuface) said this and i quote:

" i have a new album, which i intend to release this year. Meanwhile i just recorded a song with R. kelly, which will be part of my new album. I also did something recently with Chakademus & Plliers; they are coming up with something new".

Now my point, HAVE YOU HEARD THIS NEWS ?shocked
Re: Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers by edgecution(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2008
Lets wait and see. grin grin grin
Re: Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers by mctonyfat: 2:46am On Feb 14, 2008
Let's watch out. I think is true. We never heard that from the start.

Anyway they are both myfavorite
Re: Tuface Feat. R Kelly, Tuface Feat. Chakademus & Plliers by eleshin(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
[b]i read the r-kelly story in the note and tone section of encomium magazine this week.the reporter asked him about he track with kelly nd he answered that the song has been recorded and presently it is undergoing some studio mixing but promise that it will be in his forhthcoming album.then about chaka demus and plier this is a very reliable source.
2Face Idibia is seriously working underground ahead of his next album. Recently laid and done is a single titled “So Proud” featuring Jamaican stars Chakka Demus and Pliers. In a chat with 2Face, he divulged “we did the song the last time I went to California but the unique thing about the song is that we recorded it live. Every single instrument you hear on “So Proud”, like the drums, the guitar, keyboard and so on was played live as we recorded.” In further probe to know when the album will be released, he responded, saying “I don’t even have a title for some of the songs on the album, but definitely you guys will know when the album is ready”. 2Face is no doubt a living testimony of a fella that has almost seen it all. From the good times to the bad times, yet he's still keeping it strong. "Bigger things are coming" he says and of cos nothing close to the experience he had the last time that kept him in Reddington hospital which he now jokingly refer to Reddington hotel.
[/b]
HIPHOPWORLDMAGAZINE.COM

(1) (Reply)

NEW RELEASE: Wizkid – Hold On Ft Cardi B & Nicki Minaj [Audio] / Video - P-square Ft. Akon & May-d - Chop My Money (remix) [watch] / What Do You Think About The New Song 'flex Remix' From Riz Featuring Sauce Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.