Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,690 members, 7,805,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read (1269 Views)

I've Made The Same Mistake Too Many Times. I Need Advice. PLEASE READ!! / Please Read Carefully And Give Your Opinion Without Sentiments. / Please Read,ur Help Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by elbulk(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
Her husband adopted thus child whom his mom sent to dem 2 ehlp in the house wen she was 8 and the couple hadn't had kids yet. Instead of a help he adopted her and they lived as a family,sent her 2 d best of schools,holidays abroad and today she's gainfully employed,they hav another adopted daughter and a biological son who stay with their dad in east africa,nw the woman has asked d 1st daughter who is adopted 2 leave thwir house in nigeria and the girl moved 2 her "mothers" father"s house bt nw d woman is sayin she has 2 move 2 d househelps room and dat d girl is nuthn bt a help...she has taken dwn her pictures @ d house and even @ her grandpa's...I'm wondering why all dis wen u brought dis child up...there isn't any issue @ hand and d girl has beggd 4 forgiveness several times even tho she ddnt do anything...the woman is evil
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by SisiKill1: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
Where's Dad?
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by elbulk(m): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Where's Dad?

Hardly around works outside d country,infact d last time she went home her mom asked her go back downstairs and stay thre like she was a stranger,she's packd all her thinhs from her room into boxes
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by SisiKill1: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2012
That he is hardly around doesn't mean he can't be contacted. He needs to know what's going on.

What is the grandma saying in all of this?
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2012
Define Adopted? Legally adopted or just treated like a member of the house adopted?
If she is legally adopted she has every right a child from that house does, I have legally adopted sisters and no one even high on the cheapest drug will push them out
If she was legally adopted and from what you say she is an adult then she should shove respect aside and stamp her feet, whether the woman likes it or not she is a member of the household, if she objects let her go to court and contest the membership of the girl, but the girl should stop apologising for nothing and stand her grounds.
Also she should call the Dad and let him know she has had enough, crying and weeping doesn't solve anything, decisive action a bold one does
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by elbulk(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2012
she carries the family name...the man has been tryin to manage the situation,aparently his wife is a control freak cos of dis issue he can to the country 2 weeks ago,the woman says she can return home only cos of her father and that wen she comes it will be on diferent terms cos wen she was 8 she was brought as a help so shw will come back in dat capacity...dis wickedness beats my imagination,as for the girl shes trying hard not 2 hurt her adopted father who has been everything to her...i think d woman is scared d man loves d girl so much and feels she'll take d place of their biological son who loves dis girl so much as his sister...
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by elbulk(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: That he is hardly around doesn't mean he can't be contacted. He needs to know what's going on.

What is the grandma saying in all of this?

The grandpa is nt saying anything,hes abt 90 yrs old...i noticed dat no 1 talks 2 dis woman as she seems 2 b d most prominent in her family...which is bullshit if u ask me
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by ifyalways(f): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2012
I really didn't get the gist :-/
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by ifyalways(f): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Ok,got it now!

@OP, since the young lady is gainfully employed why don't she just get her own place?the woman might be seeing her as a threat to her son. And please,OP, don't call that woman heartless just because of this incident, if she really were, the lady would not have been in that house up till now.

Btw, from your account, the lady is not adopted. They're just the foster parents. There's a huge difference.
Re: Mother Frustrates Daughter-please Read by elbulk(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
ifyalways: Ok,got it now!

@OP, since the young lady is gainfully employed why don't she just get her own place?the woman might be seeing her as a threat to her son. And please,OP, don't call that woman heartless just because of this incident, if she really were, the lady would not have been in that house up till now.

Btw, from your account, the lady is not adopted. They're just the foster parents. There's a huge difference.

Yes mre like foster

(1) (Reply)

How To Know What Your Boyfriend Will Be As A Husband. Don't Be In Denial! / Opinion: It Is Inhumane And Ungodly To Deprive Your Partner Of Sex In Marriage / When You Share Your Problems On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.