Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" (5912 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) / Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Ikengawo: 8:42am On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by gbolio4(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2012
This guy nor dey Off hin Cap sef (@BankyW) .
Abi dem sow am attach form him scalp ni grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2012
Everly Jor oooo...... I came second this time again.,... Chei!!! Leaving the dream of coming second after takinf First many times... Lol... Haters, go hang una self... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Anyway.... Banky W no dey off cap ooo, not for anything and the funny thing is I have seen pictures where he was not putting on caps and funny enough the dude just fine like Steve Austin Stonecold... Lol...

Way tp go EME records, you guys are leaving the dream cool cool cool
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Abujafood: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2012
^^^
Make you first comot your own na? Abi you sef no get 'band' head?

@ Topic

EME is going places only a question of time, Wizkid might start rubbing shoulders with the likes of Trey Songz, Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne! Only a question of time!
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2012
I love Skales!! #noHomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by geovanni24(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2012
Waow! I'm the first T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ post! Lol...the whole thing looks playful. Ii believe that's ‎​ђã†̥ entertainmnt is all about! Playing playing playing, at the end you make yor millions! ThankGod am an entertainer already! But ii think these young dudes shud try and go T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ schl if they have Not! Looka like thay are beginnin T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get carried away with their affluence!...they shud emulate their educated Boss Mr Banky W!
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Kslib(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2012
geovanni24: Waow! I'm the first T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ post! Lol...the whole thing looks playful. Ii believe that's ‎​ђã†̥ entertainmnt is all about! Playing playing playing, at the end you make yor millions! ThankGod am an entertainer already! But ii think these young dudes shud try and go T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ schl if they have Not! Looka like thay are beginnin T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ get carried away with their affluence!...they shud emulate their educated Boss Mr Banky W!
Two things are wrong woth you..
1.. You are not the first to comment.. Check well. I will try my best not to call you mumu..
2.. Why are you mixing your writing with diagrams abi na arabic.. Is there anything wrong in typing like a normal person? Again,i will try my best not to call you mumu...

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2012
No be Clarence Peters dey shoot so? Oh boy the guy dey chop money o!
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Gwekzy: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2012
Kslib:
1.. You are not the first to comment.. Check well. I will try my best not to call you mumu..
2.. Why are you mixing your writing with diagrams abi na arabic.. Is there anything wrong in typing like a normal person? Again,i will try my best not to call you mumu...
. Guy U BadT O...U jst finish dat guy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by StarFist(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2012
Jst passing by for d third time
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2012
Star Fist :
Jst passing by for d third time

**Pulls him back and kicks him on the butt** This place look like your road? angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by sushieater: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Foxybone: Everly Jor oooo...... I came second this time again.,... Chei!!! Leaving the dream of coming second after takinf First many times... Lol... Haters, go hang una self... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Anyway.... Banky W no dey off cap ooo, not for anything and the funny thing is I have seen pictures where he was not putting on caps and funny enough the dude just fine like Steve Austin Stonecold... Lol...

Way tp go EME records, you guys are leaving the dream cool cool cool
Asin eh, the guy fit dey bleep im babe with his cap on
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Onyiip(f): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2012
stating your position as at when one makes a post, is it the in thing on nairaland now?

Is there a price for posting 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2012
Onyii.p:
stating your position as at when one makes a post, is it the in thing on nairaland now?

I'm trying to remember who started it... O my God... It was me grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing new about stating your position but it gets tongue wagging which makes the thread more interesting and as you can see, it is owk with the MODS as long as you don't derail the thread unlike the "garri" stuff you know cool cool cool
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2012
sushieater:
Asin eh, the guy fit dey bleep im babe with his cap on

I never see head wey smooth like im own but I agree with your point, with enough lubrication, that guy head go fit perform wonders.... But no be me say am o..... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by dennisbee(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2012
Onyii.p:

The thn tire me oohh.
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by geovanni24(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2012
Kslib:
@kslib...at first wen ii clicked on the topic,their was ‎​₪☺ post! Soo after hurriedly typing M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ post, was surprise T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ seee several other post!....well M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ font looks like arabic cos ii type frm M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ BB! Its a special BB font!...
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by megxo(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2012
dat babe in de blue gown>>>she hot!!!

video wud definately ROCK!!!

LYKD DAT GUYS MO'HAWK!!!

SKALES,BANKY,WIZZY N co......HEAD 2 D TOP!!!

#ma verdict
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2012
Foxybone:

I never see head wey smooth like im own but I agree with your point, with enough lubrication, that guy head go fit perform wonders.... But no be me say am o..... tongue tongue tongue

sharrapp!! Tu baba own shine & smooth pass him own . .
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Ejine(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2012
E be like say Banky W carry Super Glue gum im cap to im head, because I know for sure he even goes to sleep with his cap on.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2012
JakeMars:

True talk sha, but person wey yellow and person wey black, na which person kooodoooo dem dey see pass undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by megxo(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2012
JakeMars:

try anelka cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by hammedkola(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2012
How much do they pay these ladies?..I pity their life
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Onyiip(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2012
Foxybone:

I'm trying to remember who started it... O my God... It was me grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing new about stating your position but it gets tongue wagging which makes the thread more interesting and as you can see, it is owk with the MODS as long as you don't derail the thread unlike the "garri" stuff you know cool cool cool

soon it may be treated as the G4 stuff. Get ready to mobilize ur squad
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Its Splendid.
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2012
megxo:

try anelka cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Na you win this argument jor..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by Foxybone(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2012
Onyii.p:

soon it may be treated as the G4 stuff. Get ready to mobilize ur squad

Lol... This is a new government, using the word "garri" without any mischievous intention is overlooked, so my dear, let's forget about using the acronym "G4"...... I remember getting 2 weeks during the campaign.... Those were the good old days grin grin grin

**Sighs**
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by megxo(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2012
Foxybone:

Na you win this argument jor..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by obowunmi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
hammedkola: How much do they pay these ladies?..I pity their life

I believe the ladies do it for free. Shake their nyansh and boobs.
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by PeterKbaba: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Lagos on Poınt (Lasgıdı: Brıngs out the best ın you)
Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by kevoh(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2012
Not impressed undecided ! Same old crap we get in these videos! Girls exhibiting soft indecency for us while the artists keep screaming Moet, Henessy and Rosay! Nothing creative! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" by obowunmi(m): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2012
kevoh: Not impressed undecided ! Same old crap we get in these videos! Girls exhibiting soft indecency for us while the artists keep screaming Moet, Henessy and Rosay! Nothing creative! angry angry

True. SuMoMi move close to my d,I,c,k

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Lil Kim? / Inside Donald Trump’s Manhattan Apartment Mansion / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.