Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (13135 Views)

Gift, Talent And Passion, Are They The Same?. / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by DukeNija(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2012
We all have at least one God-given Gift or Talent in Us, and although Many are yet to Realise this, its there, and for a Reason.
Here are mine.

I am a Born Orator.
I've never come across anyone, who is better at Public Speaking and Motivation. I said 'Come Across'.
I was a Sunday School teacher in Church at age 12.
Leader of the Debate Society at 14.
Now I'm fully into Public Speaking and Management Consulting.

I Can tell the Future.
I'm no Sorcerer, but I possess this wierd ability to tell what will happen in the Nearest Future.
It could be through a Picture, an Image or some random thing I see during the day.
Sometimes, I can tell how my Conversations that day will look like, and they strangely turn out that way.
My dreams also come true, like immediately.
I've made so many predictions and I have a 100% record, my Mom that is a Pastor don dey Fear me Sef. She calls me Joseph.

The First Day I met my Ex, I told my friends I had met my Girlfriend. They Laffed. cool

Please Share Yours, thanks.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by chucky234(m): 12:59am On Oct 31, 2012
Being a renaissance kind of person,I possess all the talent you can think of,but I like the fact that I'm a sweet talker most.
I can talk any multinational companies into buying or selling any commodity/product at my own price,it works like magic for me.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by DukeNija(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2012
chucky234: Being a renaissance I possess all the talent you can think of,but I like the fact that I'm a sweet talker most.

Hmmmn.
That's Cool. Esp with them Ladies.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Luka316(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Mine is in gadget freak; no matter how a gadget is softicated(hard) once I get hold of it for few munites, I can play with it(can I call that a talent?)
If not then iam yet to discover mine

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by chucky234(m): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2012
Duke_Nija:

Hmmmn.
That's Cool. Esp with them Ladies.
I always come out top
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmyk(m): 3:02am On Nov 03, 2012
I'v got impeccable sense of humour.
I Have this sharp voice recognition - real life or on phone.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Callotti: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2012
The gift of resilience.
I always feel untouchable. . . .
Nothing bothers me. . . if at all for one second! cool
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by nakita(f): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Callotti: The gift of resilience.
I always feel untouchable. . . .
Nothing bothers me. . . if at all for one second! cool
Are you sure of this? well my own is seeing things and dreams before they happens can be called freak or final destination stuff**

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by paulworld(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
Am over talented academically, that i don't know what talent really means someone put me through pls. and poster can u predict what will happen in d next 19mins on nl
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
There are a few stuff I can do relatively well, but i'm not sure I can tag them as my talents.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by begwong: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2012
nakita: Are you sure of this? well my own is seeing things before they happens may be call freak or final destination**
lol! @final destination.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Sunymoore(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2012
mine is i never for once tire of drinking garrri every day

8 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Efizy28: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
www.cliqcoded.tk for more music,news.joke,expo
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by onuwaje(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
That's nice of u to bring up a thread like this... Well. I have the ability to make people laugh....
And that has made me alot of friends....
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2012
I know good/bad people no matter how hard they try to hide it.. Within 1hour/30minutes,i have entered a person's database and collected vital infos...
I know how to make a stranger trust me completely.. Even if we just met an hour ago...
I'm the world's fastest learner....
Also,my gift is that i have many talents,but i know one stands out.. With time,i will find that special one...

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by KINGwax(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2012
Show me any pix, and tell u that person's behavior. And i'm serious

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Ajibel(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
I'm much of an idealist...
I find myself being associated with creativity always...

i have a thing for such cheesy
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Lilprocess(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2012
8th to comment" grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Omobacom: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Mine is .. Always want to be 9ja President come 2014. What do u think?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by toyeoye(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
I sabi improvise under pressure!!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am a business tycoon, i see business opportunity from every problem.
I am also a money magnet, i attract money like a magnet.
I am motivational speaker too, i can speak for more than 5 hours.
I am Sir. Emmy9ite, i believe i can do anything i want to do in this world. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by freecocoa(f): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2012
Can having a great sense of humor be considered a talent? If yes, then count it as one of mine.
I have the ability to tell what kind of a person someone is by just meeting the person, weird right? Well let's just say I read people before really getting to know them.
I'm a very good orator
And I can cry my way out of anything.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
The ability to predict the price of garri undecided tongue

6 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Iaz93: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2012
I read minds. . .

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2012
Duke_Nija:
I Can tell the Future.
I'm no Sorcerer, but I possess this wierd ability to tell what will happen in the Nearest Future.
It could be through a Picture, an Image or some random thing I see during the day.
Sometimes, I can tell how my Conversations that day will look like, and they strangely turn out that way.
Guy it happens to almost everyone(i don forget wetin dem dey call am). You always feel you ve thought about something that will happen but its not true. Your brain(cerebrum) just does that. Sowi
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
The gift I have is to make all difficult online payments for Nigerians and offer the best low rate shipping from Usa/Canada to Nigeria using www.okwaifugo.com as the foundation.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by paulworld(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
Iaz93: I read minds. . .
na your mind you dey read

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Iaz93: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2012
--
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Sunymoore(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
ItsModella: The ability to predict the price of garri undecided tongue
same here wo, but mine betta pass u wo
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Iaz93: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2012
paulworld: na your mind you dey read
i already knew you were going to quote me. . . Paulworld
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by humpito(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can cram a whole textbook.

2 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can sell stuffs like mad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.