Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,444 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (13108 Views)

Gift, Talent And Passion, Are They The Same?. / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by vislabraye(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2012
Emmy9ite:
Guy it happens to almost everyone(i don forget wetin dem dey call am). You always feel you ve thought about something that will happen but its not true. Your brain(cerebrum) just does that. Sowi
H

You mean to say dejavu ?

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
I am a singer, songwriter and producer by talent. But i havent developed it. Thats my only regret.

God help me.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
k2039: My talent is just that I SLEEP ALOT
I can sleep 30hours a day,210 hours a week.

On a more serious note,I dont think I have any extraordinary gift(still doing some soul searching but I know I'm very intelligent).

How old are you? No hard feelings.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by fatimah24: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2012
Emmy9ite:
Guy it happens to almost everyone(i don forget wetin dem dey call am). You always feel you ve thought about something that will happen but its not true. Your brain(cerebrum) just does that. Sowi
ts called deja vu
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2012
k2039: My talent is just that I SLEEP ALOT
I can sleep 30hours a day,210 hours a week.
On a more serious note,I dont think I have any extraordinary gift(still doing some soul searching but I know I'm very intelligent).

lol @ sleeping 30 hours a day!! that's laziness bro!! of course you are intelligent i know that one [size=5pt](or do you do sleep-typing grin)[/size] just saying smiley

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by fatimah24: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can hack into people's laptops nd phones even if there is password there.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by goofie: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
ability to be nutty without effort and a natural writer
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2012
Give me ten minutes and i will predict your financial future(i will tell you if you will be rich or poor)
No jokes!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by vislabraye(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
@poster. E be like say you get familiar spirit. Lol.
I'm good at drawing and painting. I used to make a lot of comics when I was young.
I also write books. If not for education, I for pass JK Rawlings.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2012
vislabraye:
H

You mean to say dejavu ?
fatimah24: ts called deja vu
una go school
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
d-brightest:

we know!! we know!! grin
are you back 4 real shocked
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by vislabraye(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2012
T_Bademosi: I hope say no be say people dey wind demselves sha. I am dis I am dat, na wa ooo. Ill just say if all dis things are true den God go dey weep for Heaven cos very few of us use our talent.

Sometimes im not too sure of my talent & thats why im not commenting on it.

Anyone in my situation?

Maybe a perspective writer & thinker. Then I can tell whom a person is... the ability to read people. I am also able to develop manuscripts, no matter what it is.

In fact I need GOD for my talents jare. Them plenty. Strategist, speaking, solution provider, creative bla bla bla

Who tell you say people no dey use their talent. The persom wey sabi toast dey use I'm own to toast nah.

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by PasD(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have this simple gift yet it amazes ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Wen I meet someone for the first time, he or she easily love ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to c∕̴Ɩ fault! With this gift I have held positions I naturally A̶̲̥̅♏ not ready for. Guess what. If I ever meet Goodluck Jonathan one on one, he will be tempted to make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ petroleum minister! This is noo joke fellas! I have other gift but this very one scares ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to shit! 328AB9F3
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2012
PasD: I have this simple gift yet it amazes ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Wen I meet someone for the first time, he or she easily love ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to c∕̴Ɩ fault! With this gift I have held positions I naturally A̶̲̥̅♏ not ready for. Guess what. If I ever meet Goodluck Jonathan one on one, he will be tempted to make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ petroleum minister! This is noo joke fellas! I have other gifts but this very one scares me to sh*t! 328AB9F3

You see through women's clothing too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hmmmm! ‎​Ǻ♍ a psychologist!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2012
Delusions of grandeur, all of u.

3 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
T_Bademosi:

How old are you? No hard feelings.

ANSWER:multiply your age by 2 and divide the answer by 3.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by bizzlemie(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
I can identify someone who farts in d midst of many people...... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by sarutobie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
People I hardly know tend to warm up and open up to me..even though am less of a talker,I somehow make friends easily in a new environment..Plus amd a natural born artist(I draw potraits)..my dad,younger bro and I can all draw..
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by thehunted(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2012
my special gift? i can make any woman who step into my bed feel like a virgin.#MultipleCuming.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2012
Omoba.com:
Mine is .. Always want to be 9ja President come 2014. What do u think?

By coup or what?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by yuzedo: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2012
i can mas(t)urbate with NO HANDS! Yoga FIRE! angry

2 Likes

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
Richfella:

You see through women's clothing too? cheesy

That gift no bad sha.

@poster. I would like to meet you in person.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by k2039: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: Give me ten minutes and i will predict your financial future(i will tell you if you will be rich or poor)
No jokes!
That's very simple,your signature says it all.
The law of attraction,so all you need do is to listen and deduce the persons orientation about wealth and you make your prediction

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Manweysabi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have the ability of fixing the hardest denture ever- practical ( horned at teen age). I can produce bubbles with my saliva and blow it out from my mouth. Lolz!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Kslib(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2012
fatimah24: I can hack into people's laptops nd phones even if there is password there.
you sure!! Abi na to dey use google be your talent...
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by yuzedo: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Gaggi: Delusions of grandeur, all of u.
You don talk am bros!

bizzlemie: I can identify someone who farts in d midst of many people...... grin grin
LMFAOOOOOO! grin grin grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2012
vislabraye: @poster. E be like say you get familiar spirit. Lol.
I'm good at drawing and painting. I used to make a lot of comics when I was young.
I also write books. If not for education, I for pass JK Rawlings.

J.k.Rowling
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by jaydude(f): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2012
slimming: Teaching, though not a professional teacher.

angry is this an adverts forum?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by cronsberg: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
Well for some reason every woman i toasted c.um alot shocked , So i guess i have the talent of making any chick c.um. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Retrieve Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.