Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (13141 Views)

Gift, Talent And Passion, Are They The Same?. / What Special Talent(s) Do You Have? / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2012
I can sweet-talk you into killing your own parent, (just kidding)
I can tell the future (99% accuracy)
The best of them is: DON'T EVEN LIE TO ME, COS I CAN DETECT A LIE EVEN BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Sharingan: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2012
PasD: I have this simple gift yet it amazes ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Wen I meet someone for the first time, he or she easily love ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to c∕̴Ɩ fault! With this gift I have held positions I naturally A̶̲̥̅♏ not ready for. Guess what. If I ever meet Goodluck Jonathan one on one, he will be tempted to make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ petroleum minister! This is noo joke fellas! I have other gift but this very one scares ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to shit! 328AB9F3
yeah right!!! if you had met idiami of uganda i'm pretty sure you could serve as barbecue grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Sharingan: 12:51am On Nov 06, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
I can sweet-talk you into killing your own parent, (just kidding)
I can tell the future (99% accuracy)
The best of them is: DON'T EVEN LIE TO ME, COS I CAN DETECT A LIE EVEN BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH
wanna try dat out
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Lillyeean(f): 12:55am On Nov 06, 2012
I love to write stylishly... It's calligraphy but crude ones I sort of invented... I hope to hone this skill someday... I just dont know where I'll fit in, but God know that's what I love to do anyday anytime, just give me d 'tools'
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by kilokeys(m): 3:20am On Nov 06, 2012
Hey pple.. My talent plenty o
1. I can fart while sleeping
2. I can prepare special dishes like fish leg ppersoup
3. I play d guitar, bass, piano, harmonica and recorder
4. I am a chubby teddy bear with a striking sense of humor
5. I am d finest bloke in my local govt.
6. I escaped frm cameroon when flexing turnd sour just like 007.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Sirnokiopee(m): 4:11am On Nov 06, 2012
Everybody just show me that we all have one common talent .... LIES,EGO,PRIDE AND CONFUSION. search your inner self for your talent (talent is suppose to be a unique act that can barely be found in someone else. Eg.... tiger woods,pele,messi,micheal jordan usain bolt,issac newton etc. #funny talent... i can tell this, i can tell that ( your mind is playing pranks on you )lol grin grin grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by playahP(m): 5:11am On Nov 06, 2012
I can produce music... Its not really easy helping someone with very little clue on what kinda beat they want.... You help them paint the picture and u put it in notes!!...... That's my talent!

I'm a giver!! Generous to fault sometimes.. Is that a talent??
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by playahP(m): 5:13am On Nov 06, 2012
Sirnokiopee: Everybody just show me that we all have one common talent .... LIES,EGO,PRIDE AND CONFUSION. search your inner self for your talent (talent is suppose to be a unique act that can barely be found in someone else. Eg.... tiger woods,pele,messi,micheal jordan usain bolt,issac newton etc. #funny talent... i can tell this, i can tell that ( your mind is playing pranks on you )lol grin grin grin

You have the "I'm better than everyone else" syndrome... In a quest to be different you tend to belittle others and glorify your mediocrity!!.... Its not bad, its a phase every young adult passes through!

1 Like

Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by oselenkejoor: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2012
Well as for me, I can guess/say people's name for the very first time of meeting them. When my sis put to bed, I wasn't around at d christening ceremony, and no one told me, n I said "his name is Abraham' and she WOWed! The second is not really a talent, I've got a magnetic personalty towards the fairer sex. I'm not anything near handsome. Give me some time, any lady will naturally 'fall'for. Me. Seriously, but I'm a Christian, so I disappoint them all the time! Lol. Lest I forget, I'm savvy with words, cos I'm a POET[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by condralbede(m): 6:28am On Nov 06, 2012
Sunymoore: mine is i never for once tire of drinking garrri every day
o boi we possess the same gift be that....especially without sugar!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by geogeous(f): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2012
I understand people and can read every fleeting expression in their face. Although that is sometimes clouded by sentiments.
I'm also good at imagining things which has actually helped in lots of cases.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by solomon111(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2012
I have a photographic memory,which i value above all else,and has gotten me out of numerous academic lock-jam.
I am ambidextrous,in both my hands and feet.
I am a very good vocalist and singer.
I can play 4 musical instruments(piano,guitar,violin,saxophone),though i am not sure if i can call this a talent.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Mrprudent(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2012
Hmmm...i fank god 4whom i am....My own potential z dat: I do read sum1's thought merely lukin @such person
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Hardfact: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2012
*I see many a nairaland has got the talent of derailing/turning such a nice topic/thread as this into a joke even when it is not under the jokes section*
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2012
Luka316: Mine is in gadget freak; no matter how a gadget is softicated(hard) once I get hold of it for few munites, I can play with it(can I call that a talent?)
If not then iam yet to discover mine
Is not a talent. it is a hobby.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Serendipity: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2012
humpito: I can cram a whole textbook.
Really?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by adonisyung(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2012
Well am very intelligent....and I make ppl laugh a lot hence I gat tu many frnds....am also æ gud song writter (rapper)gud at word play!I tink A̶̲̥̅♏ multi-talented
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Andybaby: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2012
i am a gifted inspirational songwriter. I will want to sing my song on a music recording label platform
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by izuplayspiano(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2012
I have a huge talent in music. I can play up to 5 music instruments (but I specialize on sax and flute). Right now, I haven't decided whether I should pursue a career in what I studied in the university or my talent.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by beqs101(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2012
Well if this can be called a talent,then mine is;I dream of things that will happen in the near future and,it happens just as I've dreamt it. If it's a bad dream,I pray out the bad part and focus on the good part and it usually turns out the same way.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2012
I dont sleep
I dont age
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by bizzlemie(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2012
beqs101: Well if this can be called a talent,then mine is;I dream of things that will happen in the near future and,it happens just as I've dreamt it. If it's a bad dream,I pray out the bad part and focus on the good part and it usually turns out the same way.

same whv my ex...once told me she had a dream of me having sex whv her bestie; it's been 5months and i'm still waiting for it to happen grin
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by seuntola: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by vascey(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
COURAGE

My Strength is My Courage!
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by fmdot1: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
[quote
author=OkwaIfugo]The gift I have is to make all difficult online
payments for Nigerians and offer the best low rate shipping from
Usa/Canada to Nigeria using www.okwaifugo.com as the foundation.
[/quote]
is dat a gift or solo advert
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Meklex(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Go 2 my profile,check ma p.pic n tell me my behaviour.. Let's c how talented u truely are
you are self concious on how big your lips are and you think too much.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2012
Luka316: Mine is in gadget freak; no matter how a gadget is softicated(hard) once I get hold of it for few munites, I can play with it(can I call that a talent?)
If not then iam yet to discover mine

guy dats no talent,if you can read and u smart, you can operate any gadget.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Shugamania(f): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
Dont know if it qualifies as talent but it's my memory....i never forget a face..nor a voice. I see someone for a few minutes and we meet again several years later, i can recall exactly where we met and under what circumstances. My friends call me memory card.
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Well mine is that i can learn your own talent and be good at it, and i mean very good.
I can manipulate anybody, except you are smarter than me,and i hardly come across such pple

or are this not talent?
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2012
Re: What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? by ciphoenix: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sleeping and Procastinating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.