Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song (10690 Views)

"F* You Don Jazzy…I Am Not D'banj" - Olamide YBNL Boss Tweets! (Snapshot) / If U Do Not Listen To This Track You Don Miss Ohhhh!!!! Xmas Gift For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song by naijamusic: 5:36am On Apr 19, 2006
Hello all, I recently just got back from Nigeria, and i am trying to find a song i heard when i was down there.

I think its gosple. Goes like this - Oserien, oserien, u don win o, oserien, patta patta a, u get the gist. Help me please, thanks.

What's the name of the song, and who is the author?
Re: Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song by Seun(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2006
Interesting. Any idea what "oserien" means and in what language the word exists?
Re: Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song by angelu(f): 1:15am On Apr 24, 2006
i think its oshe e ye. (thank u) ,  its gospel.
this is the full song-
have u heard what the Lord has done
he has destroyed the works of satan  he has given us victory and thats why we say oshe eh
oshe e ey, oshe e ye
we don win oh
oshe e ye
lift Jesus higher, higher. lift him higher.
patta patta ooo
oshe e ye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song by ShiSha1: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2011
Hey, read you post while searching for the name of the song you mentioned. Please did you get the name of the author? If yes, kindly send the name to me as I would like to buy the song on itunes if it is available. Thank you so much.

Shi-Sha

1 Like

Re: Name Of "Oserien, Oserien, You Don Win O, Oserien, Patta Patta" Song by chukamorah(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
its a traditional nigerian song. the song was spread by church which paid no regard to its local composer.

(1) (Reply)

Ebony Oshunrinde Created A Beat For Jay-z's New Album / Timaya New Album - De Rebirth / Download Peruzzi - Majesty Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.