Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Operation: I Must Get Fat! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Operation: I Must Get Fat! (24425 Views)

Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat / I Want To 2 Get Fat / Help!i Want To Get Fat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by moHot(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
adewaleafolabi:

Irony, where some people are paying through their noses to loose weight some actually want to gain it.

abi oo!

honestly i wish gamine and all those fat girls and guys wannabees will stop giving themselves headaches, i know iya ofiliganga will die to have your kind of figure
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by NubianQ(f): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2008
hmmmmmm GAMINE!!!! You spend your time insulting me because i am fat and here u are screaming for fat grin grin Mrs Skelebonzeee please stay thin oh! its probably some curse that u will never get fat. if you like go and drown your self in all the fatty remedies you will never gain an ounce. please remain skin and bones, it goes with your attitude!  grin grin grin

Besides, you can never gain weight, make do with your Tangerine titties and blackboard arse! you might attach a fellow hungry skeleton. grin grin grin

you are welcome to reply this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyway if u re not fuming through your ears after reading this, i am happy to give u tips. grin grin grin
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by moHot(f): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2008
NubianQ:

hmmmmmm GAMINE!!!! You spend your time insulting me because i am fat and here u are screaming for fat grin grin Mrs Skelebonzeee please stay thin oh! its probably some curse that u will never get fat. if you like go and drown your self in all the fatty remedies you will never gain an ounce. please remain skin and bones, it goes with your attitude! grin grin grin

Besides, you can never gain weight, make do with your Tangerine titties and blackboard arse! you might attach a fellow hungry skeleton. grin grin grin

anyway if u re not fuming through your ears after reading this, i am happy to give u tips. grin grin grin
grin shocked shocked shocked
KAI!!! UNA BE RIVALS?
NAIRALAND TIRE ME O
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by tope2000(f): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2008
NubianQ:

hmmmmmm GAMINE!!!! You spend your time insulting me because i am fat and here u are screaming for fat grin grin Mrs Skelebonzeee please stay thin oh! its probably some curse that u will never get fat. if you like go and drown your self in all the fatty remedies you will never gain an ounce. please remain skin and bones, it goes with your attitude!  grin grin grin

roflmao
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nubianq don kill the girl
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by topup: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2008
Hehehe, it's going to be as much effort as someone who is naturally vulumptuous trying to become thin.

I believe, you shouldn't just eat lots of rubbish, as this will increase your colesterol and if prolonged could lead to diabetes, also, you may just gain fat, which isn't attractive.

I actually don't have any advice, if you wanted to be a bit more curvaceous, yes I would say have large portions and eat lots of protein and exercise to bulk up your muscles *slightly*(in a feminine way), but you specifically, said that you wanted to be fat.

I'm not a dietian or nutirionalist so I don't know anything about your metabolism and other things so I really am not able to give you advice.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2008
Kai, i didnt even see this before!

Its plain to see this NubianQ character has issues

self-esteem, Image, e.t.c Major issues.

As the whole tori don burst for NL.

Nawa, i just hope she atleast goes to rehab now that she has left NL.

pity eh

@Topic, if this is what FATNESS does to people, i will remain a HEALTHY Skelebonzee
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2008
you need to put the work into it

1. eat breakfast before 9 am unfailingly. it must have both carbs and protein. if your metabolism is high which i suspect then u'll burn up the carbs but the protein will be retained. drink water or beverage, make it really thick
2. incorporate eggs into the week at least 4 eggs a week no more than 6
3 at about 12noon take a snack - it can be whatever you like as long as you can much on it. if you walk around a lot or exercise then i suggest you take milkshakes as welll

4. btw 2-4 pm have lunch. a good combination of protein and carbs ( emphasis on protein)

5. by six pm have dinner - you can take it easy on the protein here
6. take something before you sleep, could be biscuits with milo or hot chocolate or anything light.
7. Lastly be religious about this. it will be easy to cheat or not be interested in food but FOCUS since you have a goal

Yes it did work for me
moved from 48 kg to 55kg in about 11 months
since then i have weighed btw 55kg and 60 kg since
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by luvli(f): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2008
if u have gone for HIV test with ur[b] boyfriend[/b], allow him cum inside you,  this is the fastest way of gettin fat.

imagine the loads of protein!!!!!!!!  wink
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Gamine(f): 4:04am On Oct 07, 2008
@Salsera

Wow, such routine

i def will try it, but i weigh about 52 ryt now

in 11 months i should be looking at 58.nice 58 to 63, not bad

Thanks.
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by Hawkeye(m): 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ Gamine

I feel u gurl, for a chic u really ned to add a lil in the right places u know wat i mean. But for slim guyz like me, we don t have that kind of prob cuz al long as u cute ur slim nature will be overlooked.

My 50cents, eat eat eat and eat big big big
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by firestar(f): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hey Gamine

Eat foods that stocks bulk: Tubers: yams, potatoes; nuts plus fruits and veggies. You can look for new recipes. For instance Tortilla de patatas(potatoe tortillas), porridge, have fun as well as follow a healthy eating routine ^:'
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by babetolu: 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
salsera:
you need to put the work into it

1. eat breakfast before 9 am unfailingly. it must have both carbs and protein. if your metabolism is high which i suspect then u'll burn up the carbs but the protein will be retained. drink water or beverage, make it really thick
2. incorporate eggs into the week at least 4 eggs a week no more than 6
3 at about 12noon take a snack - it can be whatever you like as long as you can much on it. if you walk around a lot or exercise then i suggest you take milkshakes as welll

4. btw 2-4 pm have lunch. a good combination of protein and carbs ( emphasis on protein)

5. by six pm have dinner - you can take it easy on the protein here
6. take something before you sleep, could be biscuits with milo or hot chocolate or anything light.
7. Lastly be religious about this. it will be easy to cheat or not be interested in food but FOCUS since you have a goal

Yes it did work for me
moved from 48 kg to 55kg in about 11 months
since then i have weighed btw 55kg and 60 kg since
.hmmmm
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by CHRISTFUCKER: 9:26am On Feb 03
Hehe
Re: Operation: I Must Get Fat! by LordPherule(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05
What's normal weight for men in age group 30 - 35?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinese Fried Rice And Sauce / Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video) / Health And Beauty Benefits Of Ewedu (jute Or Saluyot Leaves)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.