Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 (57835 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 3) On 31st October 2015 / Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Barcelona Vs Sevilla: UEFA Super Cup (5 - 4) On 11th August 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by naturalwaves: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2012
SailorXY: y was he brought down then? U wan shhop ur plantain still get am?

Ivanovic should be in the best position to answer your question. I didn't bring him down, it was Ivanovic that did. I will PM you his email addy when I get it so you can ask him. grin grin grin

On a more serious note, that's football for you. Infringements could be committed consciously or unconsciously. A player could be consciuos physically when he is aware of the situation but may commit an infringement when he is psychologically or mentally unconscious.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by akyme(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2012
app_lord:

shattap! idiat

harzard - 21 yrs
oscar - 21 yrs
mata - 24 yrs
moses - 21 yrs
lucas piazon - 18 yrs
betrand - 21 yrs
sturridge - 22 yrs
luiz -24 yrs
cahill - 25 yrs
ramires - 25 yrs
romeu - 22 yrs

No b dia mates

How old are nani, giggs, rapheal welbeck, anderson, chicharito ... No be dia mates u should be ashamed 4 makin such careless comments.

Be a good sports man and accept a clean defeat and stop tryin 2 satisfy ur concise.

So u berra twice tink before opening dat door u call a mouth.

na wa º˚˚°º≈ u dy vex º˚˚°º≈ I won't trade words wit u man ddnt u Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ ma opening statement#congratz chelsea# Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ lemme make sumtin clear 2 u boi una no gt reserve team take it or keave it chelsea it jus a big bleeped up team wich has money 2 waste on players I give oscar hazard and co. 3 years chelsea will ruin deir career jus like andre shevshenko undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by megxo(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2012
de'll always lok 4 excuses...........we shall meet again Man U, n dis tym it'll be in ur phuckin cage...........we'll attack attack attack in ur own ground
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by hotwax: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2012
jes dey luk u since

U've bin saying absolutely rubbish

Lemme enlighten u a little bit

Go 2 google, chk hau many tyms man-u won chelsea outta 6ix games, watch d matches online n tell me hau it went down, tell me if we were favored by referees or not

Rise above ignorance

Keep ranting who says manu can't beat chelsea? Just win them convincingly. It will even command respect from other clubs. Ask any arsenal or other fans. They will tell you they are not convince with the manu victory on sunday. Who is chelsea if it plays poor football.
As poor as readings is, if you want to beat them, beat them fairly.
In A̶̲̥̅​ game of football, nobody is invincinble, anybody can beat anybody.

We saw what atlentico madrid did to chelea. Nobody complained about the ref bcuz it was A̶̲̥̅​ convincing game without referee cheat.
I was ashamed as A̶̲̥̅​ chelsea fans against atlentico madrid. But on sunday 9men team. I was proud of them.

The world is fed up with cheat.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2012
hotwax:

Keep ranting who says manu can't beat chelsea? Just win them convincingly. It will even command respect from other clubs. Ask any arsenal or other fans. They will tell you they are not convince with the manu victory on sunday. Who is chelsea if it plays poor football.
As poor as readings is, if you want to beat them, beat them fairly.
In A̶̲̥̅​ game of football, nobody is invincinble, anybody can beat anybody.

We saw what atlentico madrid did to chelea. Nobody complained about the ref bcuz it was A̶̲̥̅​ convincing game without referee cheat.
I was ashamed as A̶̲̥̅​ chelsea fans against atlentico madrid. But on sunday 9men team. I was proud of them.

The world is fed up with cheat.

Bro, dahz y I said u shud chk google 2 knw weda we won convincingly or not

I waznt hapi wiv our victory on sunday, buh I jes want u 2 knw dat man-u won chelsea 5tyms outta 6ix games convincingly, chk google 4 proof
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by naturalwaves: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2012
SailorXY: na lie, i go tell u exactly why... 1. Becuz u play with ur team A against reserves, u for no see mouth talk to united fans again thru out this season 2. Nothin for u to fall back on as excuse with the game at 3-2 hehehehehe. And wetin u think about d last min PK sef in d 94th min when added time was 3 mins?
It is obvious you do not know what a reserve team is. Man U played with a reserve team that has at least 7 notable players and you call that a reserve team. It is nobody's business whoever your manager fields provided they put on the Man U jersey.

Talking about the penalty goal, the infringement that led to the penalty was committed in the 93'+. The referee was only waiting for the ball to be cleared before blowing his whistle. It was Chelsea's supposed final attack, the ball was nodded to Ramires in d box, he shielded the ball while waiting for it to descend a lil bit before he pulls the trigger and then, he was hacked down. The penalty was converted in the 94th minute so, how was the Ref biased in all these? Do you mean he should have blown the whistle when Chelsea sent a long range ball into Man U's box? Which sane Ref does that? Moreover, Chelsea was supposed to be awarded a penalty before then when a Man U player handled Mata's shot with 2 hands in the penalty box. What about that?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dotcomnamename: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=mc~evans][/quote]

Sharappppppppp lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dotcomnamename: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2012
naturalwaves:
It is obvious you do not know what a reserve team is. Man U played with a reserve team that has at least 7 notable players and you call that a reserve team. It is nobody's business whoever your manager fields provided they put on the Man U jersey.

Talking about the penalty goal, the infringement that led to the penalty was committed in the 93'+. The referee was only waiting for the ball to be cleared before blowing his whistle. It was Chelsea's supposed final attack, the ball was nodded to Ramires in d box, he shielded the ball while waiting for it to descend a lil bit before he pulls the trigger and then, he was hacked down. The penalty was converted in the 94th minute so, how was the Ref biased in all these? Do you mean he should have blown the whistle when Chelsea sent a long range ball into Man U's box? Which sane Ref does that? Moreover, Chelsea was supposed to be awarded a penalty before then when a Man U player handled Mata's shot with 2 hands in the penalty box. What about that?

Don't mind them jor. Na body dey pepper dem. Na Jealosy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2012
SAF actually made Di matteo look stewpid grin grin grin grin Wooton and Keane as central defenders, with all Chelsea first team players involved (except those injured and on suspension). We had tunniclife,powell,wotton,keane,buttner and they had mata,hazard,oscar,mikel,luiz,cech,Ramirez. shame on you all. I aint gat no excuse tho,congrats to chelsea but yall should be ashamed.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by mikymouse1(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2012
slimghost: SAF actually made Di matteo look stewpid grin grin grin grin Wooton and Keane as central defenders, with all Chelsea first team players involved (except those injured and on suspension). We had tunniclife,powell,wotton,keane,buttner and they had mata,hazard,oscar,mikel,luiz,cech,Ramirez. shame on you all. I aint gat no excuse tho,congrats to chelsea but yall should be ashamed.
I don't get it? Should we be ashamed for eliminating man u
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by cutejoe1(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2012
Ramires' goal was just top, Hazards run before it
and the way he took the defenders out the game
and threaded Ramires through was insane!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2012
miky_mouse: I don't get it? Should we be ashamed for eliminating man u

Yeah really yall should be ashamed of fielding a full strength squad in a capital one cup.SAF really made yall look stewpid with no Rooney,RVP,Valencia,Carrick,Young,Evra,Scholes,Kagawa,TC,e.t.c. Imagine having Wooton and Keane as central defenders and the best yall could do was 5-4? and at home? shame on yall
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Akposkool(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Did anyone saw how mata missed hazard and oscar?this trio will definitely rule Epl n europe.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by hotwax: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2012
SAF actually made Di matteo look stewpid     Wooton and Keane as central defenders, with all Chelsea first team players involved (except those injured and on suspension). We had tunniclife,powell,wotton,keane,buttner and they had mata,hazard,oscar,mikel,luiz,cech,Ramirez. shame on you all. I aint gat no excuse tho,congrats to chelsea but yall should be ashamed.

SAF made himself stupid. Do you know how many times oscar humiliated grandfather giggs with drible?

You are mentioning your young players. Let us mention our young players too.
Piazon 18 years (the youngest on the pitch)
Bertrand
Cecar
Romeu
Oscar

Now let's list your grandfathers
Giggs
Fletcher
Anderson
Welbeck
Chicharito
Nani

Why didn't ui mention them?

Cheats will always be cheat
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by mikeywise(m): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2012
slimghost:

Yeah really yall should be ashamed of fielding a full strength squad in a capital one cup.SAF really made yall look stewpid with no Rooney,RVP,Valencia,Carrick,Young,Evra,Scholes,Kagawa,TC,e.t.c. Imagine having Wooton and Keane as central defenders and the best yall could do was 5-4? and at home? shame on yall
accept defeat and move on, remember u are playing arsenal on saturday. i hope u wont have an excuse then? btw Chelsea defeated Arsenal, so if u dont defeat Arsenal,den its all over for Manchester united.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Frankbaro(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2012
Why are u idiots so bitter about d white mans game and team. wonder whats ur own inside.
hotwax:

SAF made himself stupid. Do you know how many times oscar humiliated grandfather giggs with drible?

You are mentioning your young players. Let us mention our young players too.
Piazon 18 years (the youngest on the pitch)
Bertrand
Cecar
Romeu
Oscar

Now let's list your grandfathers
Giggs
Fletcher
Anderson
Welbeck
Chicharito
Nani

Why didn't ui mention them?

Cheats will always be cheat
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by ba7man(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmm....Chelsea i hail ooo... Over £150 million pound worth of players for £1million pound trophy.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2012
mikeywise:
accept defeat and move on, remember u are playing arsenal on saturday. i hope u wont have an excuse then? btw Chelsea defeated Arsenal, so if u dont defeat Arsenal,den its all over for Manchester united.

Of course i have accepted defeat like a real man and not some whining chelsea fans.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by dopeJemi: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Never knew chicharito,welbeck,anderson,nani n fletcher had grandsons

Fact is
Chelsea waznt brave n man enof 2 continue wiv deir young team

Tell me 1 oda player dat played on sunday dat played yesterday apart 4rm raf n chi

U tawking abt d rest, wen last did dey play a game, abeg mah hear word

If chelsea had d believe dey cud av stocked 2 d original plan. Wonder wah wud av happened if we had used ferdinand,evans,carrick n rooney

I'm out
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by hotwax: 11:33am On Nov 01, 2012
Hmmmm....Chelsea i hail ooo... Over £150 million pound worth of players for £1million pound trophy.
So you don't buy players? You just harvest them on the road.

Part of the 150 million is Oscar, the EPL best buy of the season. See what he did to nani and giggs? People have uploaded it on youtube. Lollll
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by slimghost(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2012
hotwax:

Part of the 150 million is Oscar, the EPL best buy of the season. See what he did to nani and giggs? People have uploaded it on youtube. Lollll
[quote author=hotwax]

Pls tell me how many of our players that played on Sunday started yesterdays game? and tell me how many chelsea players that played on sunday played yesterday. I so love SAF for making Di matteo look stewpid. Dude threw everything he had to beat a second string UTD squad and only came out with a hard fought 5-4 victory. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by ba7man(m): 11:43am On Nov 01, 2012
hotwax:

Yeah, but that squad's still too expensive to b depending on a 93'rd min penalty to win in the capital one cup.....at home for that matter. But a win's a win in the end.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by hotwax: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Yeah, but that squad's still too expensive to b depending on a 93'rd min pe ;Dnalty to win in the capital one cup.....at home for that matter. But a win's a win in the end.

Yes your are right. They also didn't required 2 red cards and one offside goal to win.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by lukecent: 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
slimghost: SAF actually made Di matteo look stewpid grin grin grin grin Wooton and Keane as central defenders, with all Chelsea first team players involved (except those injured and on suspension). We had tunniclife,powell,wotton,keane,buttner and they had mata,hazard,oscar,mikel,luiz,cech,Ramirez. shame on you all. I aint gat no excuse tho,congrats to chelsea but yall should be ashamed.
We ll knw who is stupid wen d season ends. I knw a big club dat ll go trophyless dis season
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Una still dey drink panadol for another man headache. Man U fans. Make una rest joor
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by hotwax: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Una still dey drink panadol for another man headache. Man U fans. Make una rest joor

Leave them ooo. its making the show interesting. They claimed its A̶̲̥̅​ useless carlin cup. Yet, from their comments, it shows they are really bitter and pained about it. And I love that.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by LAX89(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2012
akyme: na wa º˚˚°º≈ u dy vex º˚˚°º≈ I won't trade words wit u man ddnt u Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ ma opening statement#congratz chelsea# Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ lemme make sumtin clear 2 u boi una no gt reserve team take it or keave it chelsea it jus a big bleeped up team wich has money 2 waste on players I give oscar hazard and co. 3 years chelsea will ruin deir career jus like andre shevshenko undecided

@akyme

I guess you are smarter than Oscar and Hazard, since you know that Chelsea will ruin their careers in 3 years and they and their managers/agents are not aware of it. You should become a player's agent/manager, that'll take you off the filth and squalor you call your life. Which team did you or any of your family member play for, which player have you or any of your family member managed? Fools like you always make the most noise against professionals who are more successful than you and all your folks put together.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
The only reason Chelsea won this game was because of our reserve players (Buttner and Wootton) who gave away the penalties that kept Chelsea in the game. Our first XI playing will do better than giving away such penalties especial at injury time.

Yes, Chelsea won the game(we accept defeat), and I'm not making any excuse, but please Chelsea fans, stop the too much noise already for beating our reserve. Thank you.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by eminex(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
[quote author=slimghost][/quote]

hey dude u ve bin rantin here since u were defeated. u actually looked like one who is cryin as a result & here u re tryin 2 console ursef wit dis excuses. grow up.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United - Capital One Cup (5 - 4) On 31st October 2012 by sammy329(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2012
If United have won the game, their fans would brag: 'Our reserve team has beaten your first team.'
Now that Chelsea have won the game, United fans are now saying: 'We're just using our reserve team.'
How ironic.

Reserve team?
Almost half of their squad consist of frequent starters in the EPL.
Welbeck, Hernandez, Rafael, Nani and Giggs.
And they said the team are all youngsters.
They forgot about Giggs and Fletcher.

They said the Carling Cup is just a mickey mouse cup and winning it is not important.
A cup is still a cup.
United is the only team which is taking part in the Carling Cup and not wanting to win it. LOL

United fans blamed the referee for giving Chelsea 2 penalties.
As a matter of fact, Chelsea won both penalties fairly.
Moses and Ramires were brought down harshly.
Don't forget about the handcall which the referee didn't notice.
It could have been 3 penalties.

Javier ' Offside' Hernandez said after beating Chelsea last week: 'We don't care. We win. That's the only thing on my mind.'
Haha...it doesn't matter if we have beaten their so called 'reserve team'.
We advanced to the quarter-final, they don't.
Losing 2-3, we're not eliminated from the EPL.
Losing 4-5, they are eliminated from League Cup.
I hope Arsenal will thrash United this week like they did in Reading.

Winning in style and losing with pride.
That's Chelsea's way of playing.
United fans will only brag no matter they win or lose.
Am proud of Chelsea!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal :UCL (5 - 1) On 15th February 2017 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.