Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,090 members, 7,807,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police (10739 Views)

Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / Buhari Was Not Arrested: The True Story / I Was Not Arrested By EFCC - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by Revealedtv(m): 9:39pm On Oct 30, 2012
smiley

Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by Smooyis(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
I dont think d story is genuine. If she was actually caught as reported, the metropolitan police would never have granted her bail.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
dayokanu: Junk journalism

I heard your new name is now DayoMUMU. why dou you like defending evil? cant you see how your people want to cover this up.
the reason you mumu people re akeep getting poorer and poorer, it will not be junk journalism when the story is about the president.

I hate you guys. your tribe is very petty.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by OmoLisabi(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
ogoni fool, did you have brains at all? where did he defend evil in the post? where is the evidence that the woman was arrested? you south south people self no get brain like your elders.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
OmoLisabi: ogoni fool, did you have brains at all? where did he defend evil in the post? where is the evidence that the woman was arrested? you south south people self no get brain like your elders.

you and your tribe are swine, useless people. You will soon be chased out of bonny Island. stealing is in your blood. cowards! reaping where you
did not sow. always defending when the truth is there for everybody to see.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by dammytosh: 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=20pt]WHERE IS SHE ?[/size]
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by nanaman(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
U think sey we be fools abi..no worry when the time com everything go dey open. Ok..52trips to Uk in less than 2yrs she get cancer or kidney problem? Before she become 1st lady wetin be her job?

I pity Nigeria youth,we go wise one day sha..awon ole olosa..

Na occupy 9ja Uncle Jona see wey make am fear, he go soon see wetin happen for Arabo side. Just watch out.

ACN- Retired Fraudsters.

PDP - Scammers

CPC - Noise makers.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by goinggreat: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2012
there is absolutely no need for all the controversy and abuse.the issue is straightforward.mrs ajimobi has a website, a twitter/facebook account and a phone at least.all she has to do is to communicate using any of these.she normally appears on because TV.all she has to do is appear on air.she can call in 4rm anywhere in the world or appear on skype etc. suing after 4pm when the courts must have closed is not enough to refute the allegations.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by OmoLisabi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ogoni militant:

you and your tribe are swine, useless people. You will soon be chased out of bonny Island. stealing is in your blood. cowards! reaping where you
did not sow. always defending when the truth is there for everybody to see.
See this ediot, where is the truth in the report of pm? Did you not see with your two half blinded eyes that even the lawyer pm claim to be representing did not even have a licence to practise in the UK?
Why is it that when your own father Alamesiah was arrested, we were able to get his pictures even on his deputy's phone? When your cousin Ibori was arrested na the same thing pictures full everywhere. Give us pictures please. We don't swallow hogwash like you ediots.
Look at him calling me a coward when his fatherland ogoniland is being ravaged by Shell and others. Thunder locate you.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by Nchara: 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is a fake rebutal.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by crisycent: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2012
Na plane crash go kill una oooooo. Make una dey travel abroad like say na una papa money una dey take travel. Make una no forget say na cancer, hyper tension, diabetics dey follow dat office when una for they chop that money. Many don go and plenty go still go.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by takedat(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
goinggreat: there is absolutely no need for all the controversy and abuse.the issue is straightforward.mrs ajimobi has a website, a twitter/facebook account and a phone at least.all she has to do is to communicate using any of these.she normally appears on because TV.all she has to do is appear on air.she can call in 4rm anywhere in the world or appear on skype etc. suing after 4pm when the courts must have closed is not enough to refute the allegations.
And who told you they approached the court after 4pm .The news was out before 2pm so there was ample time for them to press charges.
This Day newspaper claimed it spoke with Mrs Ajimobi together with other news men on phone.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ajimobis-wife-i-was-never-arrested-by-met-police/129154/
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by NovusHomo(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2012
Brand_new: hmmm! What if it was actually true?

Well, Nigerians, especially nairalanders will start discussing it and somewhere along the way they will start quarelling, throwing insults at each other and even at each others' parents (see above already). Meanwhile. Mrs First Lady (or Buoda Isiaka) will threaten to sue in order to scare the ish out of the various media outfits. At the same time, everyone interested will be settled, and "Mummy" will get to keep her(yours really) 500 Million Naira....until the next scandal breaks. Its all "if", right?. "Arise, O Compatriots!"

1 Like

Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by naijaspeak(m): 1:04am On Oct 31, 2012
[b]I am strongly in support of the death penalty for any one caught stealing millions of our money. This will either reduce stealing in Nigeria or bring to an end the problem of corruption in Nigeria. For the governors, ministers, local government chairman,their relations and friends, including other protocol officers, etc the act of looting and money laundry has always being their usual practices.

Corruption has defeated all government policies meant for the development of our country or the common good of the Nigerian citizenry.

Today, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei,Iran, etc are recording enormous success in the fight against Drugs/Nacotics Traffiking due to the death penalty they imposed on persons caught with some kilogram of drugs.

Our human right lawyer will cry out saying the death penalty is a violation of human right and human dignity but I certainly think if their condemnation of the law is ignored Nigeria will be better for it. In fact a modern Nigeria will come out of it of which we all will be proud of.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by abouqi(f): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2012
omiobo:

I,Even need to flush am twice before the thing con gree go.

ode!
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by tonym1(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2012
THERE IS NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE, WHY WAS HER NAME MENTIONED IN THE FIRST WHY NOT ANOTHER GOVERNOR'S WIFE.

THEY SHOULD JAIL HER IN UK AND PUT HER IN THE SAME CELL AS IBORI, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME OUR POLITICIANS ARE.

ALL THEY KNOW IS TO BANKRUPT THE COUNTRY, (NO JOBS, NO ELECTRICITY, BAD ROADS, BAD HEALTHCARE AND SO ON
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by LordTee: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2012
there were so many such rebuttals from the Ibori camp but we all know what happened at at last
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by Olalekan0(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Smooyis: I dont think d story is genuine. If she was actually caught as reported, the metropolitan police would never have granted her bail.
You're a fool. Were the trio of Dariye,Alams and Ibori not granted bail?
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by yemmight(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
Ogoni militant:

I heard your new name is now DayoMUMU. why dou you like defending evil? cant you see how your people want to cover this up.
the reason you mumu people re akeep getting poorer and poorer, it will not be junk journalism when the story is about the president.

I hate you guys. your tribe is very petty.

No single sense in what you just posted. I think you should learn how to respond to issues. Apart from defending Dayo here, i am also defending my tribe. You need to be told that this tribe is not getting poorer. You should check yours. Despite billions allocated to you guys, there's nothing to show for it on ground.
Re: Oyo’s First Lady Not Arrested - London’s Metropolitan Police by LordTee: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2012
yemmight:

No single sense in what you just posted. I think you should learn how to respond to issues. Apart from defending Dayo here, i am also defending my tribe. You need to be told that this tribe is not getting poorer. You should check yours. Despite billions allocated to you guys, there's nothing to show for it on ground.

I am just wondering whether it was from the same quarters that some women were sent to London to "learn" how to be better housewife to their political husbands. You see the ingenuity in blossom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only 6 Civilians Were Killed In Baga - JTF / Gov. Oshiomole Orders Investigation Into Death Of Hotel Staff In Police Custody / Senate Wants Public Officers To Operate Foreign Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.