Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? (8794 Views)

VIDEO: Tiwa Goes Mute When Asked If All Is Well With Tee Billz / The Teju Babyface Show / Teju Babyface Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by sapien(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
Like seriously, Nairalanders, which of the shows do you think is better? I think "Time out with Tee-A" is just a copycat of "Teju babyface show."

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Isaactop9(m): 2:46am On Oct 31, 2012
teju baby face still d best, Tee A is just copy copy

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by dopeJemi: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2012
None!

Dey r both dry n boring undecided

7 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by xammy(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2012
TEJU alllllll the way
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by megxo(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2012
teju jare>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Sxsells: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2012
Time out with TeeA na wash!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by slimyem: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2012
Both of they are copy cats of foreign tv shows...
They are both boring!!
Tee-A should not be a presenter at all IMO..

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by sweettweet: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2012
teju's better
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Dreyl(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2012
i prefer both shows
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by greatgod2012(f): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2012
slimyem: Both of they are copy cats of foreign tv shows...
They are both boring!!

yes, i totally agree with u, dat Tee- A of a guy, hhhhhmmmmmm, i think, shoudnt be calling himself a comedian, i thought im d only one who thinks like this.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by jigawatts(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2012
Teju's show is far far better

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2012
I must comment ooo, Teju‘s show na the best. Abeg, Tee A shld stop dat his show.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Abujafood: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2012
I prefer Tee-A on Laff 1/2 hour every Monday! His Time out with Tee A is a huge disappointment meanwhile I think Teju Baby Face Show makes more sense! If I was a sponsor, I'll go for Teju Baby Face!
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by asudan: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2012
slimyem: Both of they are copy cats of foreign tv shows...
They are both boring!!
yes you are right. To me i wanted something african that will be different from white( that is my opinion).

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Odinaka00(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2012
greatgod2012:

yes, i totally agree with u, dat Tee- A of a guy, hhhhhmmmmmm, i think, shoudnt be calling himself a comedian, i thought im d only one who thinks like this.

Even teju shouldn't βξ calling himself a comedian, he s not funny, one thing I like bout him is Ŧħåϯ he s very humble nd always loyal

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by iamteaser: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2012
There's never a dull moment on Teju babyface's show. It's very informative, entertaining and anything you could ever think of. Big ups to Teju for such a wonderful show.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by fflamingo(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2012
civilized mad man even know dat teju show iz far beta

3 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2012
It like comparing Apple to Oranges.. Teju's Show beats Tee A's show hands down
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2012
Teju's is the best, tee a simply can't get ♍Ɣ attention.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by eikeem(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2012
Teju Babyface Show beats Tee-A's show hands down. As far as I'm concerned, Tee-A is a proof of the fact that God can bless anybody,cos he has never impressed me as a comedian.

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 31, 2012
asudan:
yes you are right. To me i wanted something african that will be different from white( that is my opinion).
I think you got that in "JARA"
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2012
The Teju Baby face show is like no other. It's miles ahead of Tee-A's show.
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Ann77: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2012
it's the Teju baby face show now!!!! Abeg Time out with Tee-A is a huge disappointment!- even though they are both copy cats of foreign shows grin
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Femsyn(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2012
It would be sheer ignorance to say Tee-A copied Teju. Where was Teju when Tee-A started tv comedy shows back in the days?? Personally, I prefer TBF show in terms of professionalism and content, but Tee-A as regards individual personalities.

2 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by shadrach77: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2012
i prefer teju baby face show. Anybody can do what Tee A does wink wink wink
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Ann77: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Femsyn: It would be sheer ignorance to say Tee-A copied Teju. Where was Teju when Tee-A started tv comedy shows back in the days?? Personally, I prefer TBF show in terms of professionalism and content, but Tee-A as regards individual personalities.

I agree with you on that. Tee-A has a better personality than Teju i tell you and this is off the camera.

1 Like

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by lakefist(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2012
teju all the way..far far better
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by shadrach77: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2012
ogbeche77: It like comparing Apple to Oranges.. Teju's Show beats Tee A's show hands down

silly analogy - what makes an apple better than an orange ?

8 Likes

Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Ariyke: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2012
I prefer Teju Baby face
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2012
shadrach77:

silly analogy - what makes an apple better than an orange ?
Lol, i tire o
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by tonym1(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2012
TEJU BABYFACE ANYTIME
Re: Teju Babyface Show Or Time-Out With Tee-a? by mkoabiola: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2012
It is simply uncomparable.
TBF is far far beta dan Tee A,is like a journey frm maiduguri to Lagos.d dstanc is too much,
Tee A is jus lucky,moreova he started comedy b4 teju.
Anyway ,it not easy ,kudos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Application For Big Brother Africa 6 Is Out! / Do You Want To Be Nollywood's Next Movie Star? Then Check Out These Auditions / Maltina Dance All "The Evolution" Season 7 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.