Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body (9827 Views)

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit / Salvation (spirit, Soul, And Body) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
truthislight:

if i am to be taking you seriously hence forth, it is good that you make your point rational.

This are the post you made your insinuations about.

this is post 79 below:

this is post 61:

how and what are you talking about?

I am yet to get you point!
Oh! I'm sorry. I meant post 69 and 66.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by truthislight: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: Oh! I'm sorry. I meant post 69 and 66.
*sigh*

the next time it will be 51 and 59.

People like us we dont get easily deceived.
Peace
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Image123(m): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
truthislight:
*sigh*

the next time it will be 51 and 59.

People like us we dont get easily deceived.
Peace
Rather, people like you cannot swallow your pride and accept you made a mistake.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by truthislight: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Image123:
Rather, people like you cannot swallow your pride and accept you made a mistake.

lol.

After i have scanned the whole thread to find where the mistake was?

Can you please show it to me?

I am teachable you know?

So, please show me the mistake.
Thanks in advance, if you dont, i will not let it pass the way i did with him, i will then say you spoke the truth or you are a liar.

Am waiting
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Thank you for acknowlegding in disguise.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by truthislight: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: Thank you for acknowlegding in disguise.

why cant you speak out plainly in an open forum?

You now speak in tonques. Lol.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: lol. nwanne, you are beginning to humour me like muskeeto.
Ah ah.. Wetin I do?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
truthislight:

why cant you speak out plainly in an open forum?

You now speak in tonques. Lol.
Do you really want to re-examine the files?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
musKeeto:
Ah ah.. Wetin I do?
lol. Your signature is a tip.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: lol. Your signature is a tip.
heehee... grin
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by truthislight: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: Do you really want to re-examine the files?

truth is light.

Cannot be hidden.

Darkness is never open.
Peace
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

truth is light.

Cannot be hidden.

Darkness is never open.
Peace
What happens then when darkness marries light? What happens in the union?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by truthislight: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
Reyginus: What happens then when darkness marries light? What happens in the union?

lol.

Can they?

Well, you make me laugh dude.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by stupor(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Are we on the front page ?

I can't believe it !

God is wonderful !
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
"The soul is the ego, the `I,' or the self, and it contains our consciousness. It also animates
our body. That's why when the soul leaves the body, the body becomes a corpse. The soul is
immaterial and distinct from the body."-J. P. MORELAND, PHD

...'physicalist' believe we are solely physical beings
who are, as geneticist Francis Crick said, "no more than the behavior of a vast assembly of nerve
cells and their associated molecules."

But J. P. MORELAND, PHD says if everything were matter then
"there would be no free will. That's because matter is completely governed by the laws of
nature. Take any physical object," he said as he glanced out the window, where the fog was
breaking up. "For instance, a cloud," he said. "It's just a material object, and its movement is completely governed by the laws of air pressure, wind movement, and the like. So if I'm a
material object, all of the things I do are fixed by my environment, my genetics, and so forth.

which we all know cant be true since i make choice to paste grin grin grin
-the case for a creator Lee Strobel
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
truthislight:

lol.

Can they?

Well, you make me laugh dude.
I know what is making you laugh.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
hisblud:

But J. P. MORELAND, PHD says if everything were matter then

which we all know cant be true since i make choice to paste grin grin grin
-the case for a creator Lee Strobel
Your point?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by jambogini: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2012
i am happy to see FROSBEL AND TRUTHISLIFE, a fellow student of Jehovah's witnesses, trying to show others the truth about what the bible really teach.
I will make my input soon, just little busy.

1 Like

Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Femmymata2(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Mans obsession with afterlife, immortality,heaven, hell is quite interesting. Before a human is born into the world he was unconcious, why is it impossible that when a human die he will remain unconcious too(does an animal possess spirit/soul) ofcourse man is a higher animal. Man is indeed a very intelligent creature, he creates and nurture some concept,ideas,beliefs that are fictional and figment of his imagination e.g Man creates a God, speaks for the God,write for God, defend and kills for the God, says what the God likes and dislikes,claims his God is superior to the other Gods. Its quite interesting!!!
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2012
Femmymata2: Mans obsession with afterlife, immortality,heaven, hell is quite interesting. Before a human is born into the world he was unconcious, why is it impossible that when a human die he will remain unconcious too(does an animal possess spirit/soul) ofcourse man is a higher animal. Man is indeed a very intelligent creature, he creates and nurture some concept,ideas,beliefs that are fictional and figment of his imagination e.g Man creates a God, speaks for the God,write for God, defend and kills for the God, says what the God likes and dislikes,claims his God is superior to the other Gods. Its quite interesting!!!
Your point?

1 Like

Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Femmymata2(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Reyginus: Your point?
Humans are "unconsious" before birth(its a fact) and humans will remain unconcious after death(debatable). Its my opinion
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by UjSizzle(f): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2012
Man is a spirit made in the image of God.

Man's body is the outward covering. The vessel in which the spirit live...ur flesh.

Man's soul is his mind. Your intellect, intuition all make up ur soul. It's ur brain doing the reasoning at this point.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by bignero: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
and the Lord God said let us make man in our own image and likeness: the IMAGE and likeness ur made in the form of God is your (IMAGINATION) thinking and imaging are spiritual process.

man is made up of spirit, soul and body.

upon the cruxification of Christ, the last became first and first came last, ie mans spirit was resurrected and brought back to life(man physical or concious body is last because the body is a servant of the mind(the mind is a component of the soul)thats why u can be ill and BELIVE in ur mind u are well and thy shall be made whole.

the soul:its made up of the mind, will,emotions etc.it has no intellect or knows what is good or evil, but it is impressed with our constant thots,beliefs etc its also called the subconcious.its a power house, that is why you can get ur self to Believe something to the contrary and if u maintain ur faith ,u shall get results.

the spirit:is the spirit of God,it knows all things as its one and the same with God, the diffrenece is in degress, God is the all in all ur spirit is part of this all in all(we are all from one source, yes everything u see was created from that which we see not(GOD). The spirit wars with the flesh constantly, and their fight is for the soul.(thats why a criminal can suddenly have a change of heart from nowhere even when he thot his former deeds wer justified,he may later say he eyes were opened etc, its his spirit that opened his eyes to the spirit)

its the spirit that is made in the image of God.when Adam fell and mans physical eyes were opened,the physical eyes hypnotised the soul, which is like the spirit, but with out an intelligence (it knows all truth of both wrong and right and fights to gain control of your soul.

man was given dominion over all God creation,satan never had any power over man and still does not have power over man.(man was created with the God power)mans problem started when man succumbed to the devil and their physical eyes were opened, man started seeing two powers( evil against good) instead of one, (there are no powers on earth but one:GOD) the soul being power without intelligence BELIEVED in these and so man attracted what he feared, death, sickness,hardship etc.(i say ye are gods and sons of the most high)God the supreme creates things from within himself before they are manifest physically,So man does create and can create what ever he wants from within, before its made manfest( as a man thinketh so he is)but man is always haboring fearful images(faith image of a pleasant picture, fear image of an unpleasant picture)hence all the pain and suffering mankind goes thru.
thats why Jesus always said belive and belive what? that u have what u asked for because,the part of man created in Gods image is that part of him that can image or imagine,becos image or imagining is a spiritual process God usees in creation and the great Teacher Jesus came to show the way, hence all things are possible to them that belive(belief here is talking about the mental picture u have in mind or belive u have what u asked for.

remeber what God told jeremiah? i know the thoughts i think towads thee, God thinks, thoughts are real things, thoughts are things.God made man and gave him the whole world and is watching if man can discover this truth, but man lacks understanding and is begging for what is rightfully and divinely his.mans ability to think is his abilty to mold his life, world earth, galalxy as it pleases him.he can work himself to divine perfection or make himself the envy of lucifer. it all lies in mans thinking, thoughts are spiritual process.
hope i dint digress grin
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Femmymata2: Humans are "unconsious" before birth(its a fact) and humans will remain unconcious after death(debatable). Its my opinion
How does it relate?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Femmymata2(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Reyginus: How does it relate?
Simply there is no ''BEFORE LIFE'', there is no ''AFTER LIFE''. The UNBORN and the DEAD are conscious of NOTHING.

1 Like

Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Femmymata2: Simply there is no ''BEFORE LIFE'', there is no ''AFTER LIFE''. The UNBORN and the DEAD are conscious of NOTHING.
You are not getting the point. The thread is not about the present life and the after, but, the nature of man.
Is a human a soul, spirit and body, or not?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Reyginus: You are not getting the point. The thread is not about the present life and the after, but, the nature of man.
REYGIE WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN ?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: REYGIE WETIN YOU CHOP REMAIN ?
Lol. Two fat femoral necks of two 'lepacious' grasshopers. Do you mind?
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. Two fat femoral necks of two 'lepacious' grasshopers. Do you mind?
SOUNDS YUMMY REYGIE cheesy
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
obadiah777: SOUNDS YUMMY REYGIE cheesy
B-)lol. You sound game.
#Advice# Be careful what you wish for.
Re: MAN Is Made Up Of Spirit, Soul And Body by Femmymata2(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Reyginus: You are not getting the point. The thread is not about the present life and the after, but, the nature of man.
But you'll agree that soul,spirit has something to do with afterlife. Guess u are familiar with the idea of a soul/spirit living the body after death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Prays For Buhari's Recovery (Photos) / Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.