Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? (4801 Views)

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents / And What's So Special About The Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? by Outstrip(f): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2009
Actually it is the man that donates the chromosome to make a boy. The woman cannot. If a man does not have a son and he feels like blaming someone he can blame himself
Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? by tope2000(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2009
Outstrip:

Actually it is the man that donates the chromosome to make a boy. The woman cannot. If a man does not have a son and he feels like blaming someone he can blame himself

lol. . . . i know that but the man cant really tell his Y chromosome what to do, can he? undecided cheesy
Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 19, 2009
Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child?

Illiterate reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 19, 2009
@Topic.
Who sayqs! God gives children weather male o' female.
Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? by Horus(m): 2:52am On Feb 23, 2015
We were taught that a family name disappears if a son is not born, so it is with Mitochondria. This was a deliberate atempt by men to suppress the dominant gene in women, by placing the philosophy that without a son, the family lineage dies. This is not true, yet another lie. If a daughter is not born in the family, your genes disappear because the Mitochondria DNA can only be inherited by the female. so if a couple does not have a daughter, their genes disappear Some males have used this concept, of God being a man, to dominate the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child? by shevon: 5:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm, this argument has never, does not and will not hold water in my family. The reason is that for every 40 male child, we only have 1 female. My parents almost had a full football squad cos they were looking for a female child which they got at the 11th hour of their child bearing.
One man's food could be poison to someone else; to each his own. Female children are always celebrated in my family and we are core Igbo people (so don't get it twisted)
We can afford to let the guys live their lives but our girls are always protected and we'll provided for. Always! And to think we only collect N10 (yes, ten naira) as bride, so people should not start thinking we pamper our girls only to recoup our 'investment' whenever we marry them off.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Been A "Mummy's Girl"!! / Mistakes Married Women Makes In Bed!!!(photo) / Pains Of A House Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.