Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity (11723 Views)

Dear Nairalanders Im So Confused,please What Does This Mean? / What Does The Last Four Digits Of Your Phone Number Say About You? / What Does ''bla Bla Bla'' Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Lolabbey: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2008
Choosing a Wife
Ikenna wanted to get married. He was having trouble choosing among three likely candidates [Ifeoma, Nneka & Ngozi]. He gives each woman a present of N650,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

Ifeoma does a total make over.
She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

Ikenna was impressed.

Nneka goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

Ngozi invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the N650,000. She gives him back his N650,000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, Ikenna was impressed.

He thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.

Men are like that, you know. You can never tell what they base their judgement on.

Quality or quantity.

grin grin grin
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2008
Yeh, they sure can be dump
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2008
dumb or dump
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Lolabbey: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2008
sure she meant dumb ,dat shld be typograplical eror.

i did dat too i meant writing MEN instead i wrote ME
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by ituen(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2008
Good one lola,

I knew this joke but u kinda spiced it well with naija formings. Well done
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by olajidesam(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2008
men are not the same,individual want and desire is the determinant
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2008
Sorry I meant dumb.
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2008
@aisha2 ,not all men folly69 @ur service smiley wink
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by rccgn: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2008
i does not no what u was taking about
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ rccgn just waitin to c ur funeral cry
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by rccgn: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
what does u have to told me are i was here am wanting to no kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by rccgn: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
folly69 what was doing you does u have to reply was u okey i wanted to no cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
[shouts] clemcy,ituen,tufe,saucekid there is a free for all lamb chops waitin to be devoured.
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2008
Most men are that dumb sha. They are the ones ho dont know what they want. Anyway, would u really like to be at my service? wink wink wink wink
I ould like that
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by topeteadr(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
aisha2:

Most men are that dumb sha. They are the ones ho don't know what they want. Anyway, would u really like to be at my service? wink wink wink wink
I ould like that

Lol that's wicked . . . . , grin grin grin grin grin smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
@aisha2 sure wink smiley
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2008
So sure
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2008
sure as a heart attack
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
So come and be at my service now
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by topeteadr(m): 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
lol
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by maliki(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
but i don,t have corn to trow but i hve meat pie and scotch egg with ice cream.
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
@aisha2 name it ur wish is my command
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by saucekid(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2008
her wish your command?
if she wish make you die nko?
fool
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2008
folly69:

@aisha2 name it your wish is my command
Sweet, hmmm, now u want to make me cry, oh folly,  MTN
saucekid:

her wish your command?
if she wish make you die nko?
fool
Gbebero, Solo Makinde, Wetin concern u, carry go jare, let me enjoy my honey moon, sweety, u there? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2008
punkid who asked 4 ur opinion
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by saucekid(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2008
eeeya!
lovestruck hegoat and shegoat
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2008
Saucekid, go find your on she-goat and leave us alone
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by saucekid(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
shatap!
dont be a wayward shegoat.dont you know that any consumation not endorsed by the kuvuki council is null and void?
now send that wayward raggamuffin back home
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by folly69(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2008
saucerkid pick ur sauce pan and go serve it somewhere else i think i can hear clemcy callin u.run along now, b4 i loose my temper.
@aisha2 sweetie how u doin?don't mind dat smallboy wat does he know.
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
My dear dont mind him, he is just but a kid, dont let him spoil our sweet love.
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by saucekid(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2008
hehe
love for una mind
Re: What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Waka pass abeg. psssssssssssssssssssssssst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny! / A Fact / Wizkid Rocks Nicki Minaj Ass @ BET Awards (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.