Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do You Keep Your Certificate Safely - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Keep Your Certificate Safely (1578 Views)

Can You Set Your Certificate On Fire For 50million Dollars / Would You Burn Your Certificate For 6 Million Naira / Your Certificate Or 50m Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Keep Your Certificate Safely by jonath0012(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2012
Immediately i got my first degree certificate yesterday, the first thing that came to my mind was how to keep it safely. So, I researched (carried out among the people I know), and my findings show that some people usually laminate their certificates in order to shield them from liquid substances, rough handling, or factors that can reduce their longetivity.
As safe as this practice seems to be however some others have condemned it, saying you maybe rejected at d embassy since the authenticity of the certificate maybe difficult to verify ( i.e. if you really need it abroad) and if you attempt to remove it, the certificate may get torn.

Again, my question is: how do you keep your certificate safely?

Comments from experienced people and practical suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you!
Re: How Do You Keep Your Certificate Safely by Mustay(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
Scan it and upload it on your mailbox or some other safe site online. There are always going to be hazards and what we do is to reduce the risk of occurence.

(1) (Reply)

Occupation Feminization / Vacancy For Guards Trainer Tom Salem Integrated Services Onikan Lagos / Vetiva Or Stanbic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.