Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation (17229 Views)

World Trade Center Reopens For Business 13 Years After 9/11 Devastation / Fake Pictures Of Hurricane Sandy Escalating Panic, Trending On Social Med [PICS] / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2012
Devastating

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2012
Now that they say we should expect the effect in Lagos, that would be the end of Lagos then. We can't bounce back if one-tenth of this befalls us. No emergency services, no nuthin.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2012
More

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Afam4eva(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2012
I hope this hurricane doesn't destroy New York totally because i must visit that city before i die.

8 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2012
This is definitely not the best time for Insurance coys in NY.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Pain(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Heard Lagos May Suffer it's Ripple Effect?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by homerac7: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
i guess most of dos "flooded" cars will soon find their ways down to naija as Tokunbo. lolzzz

9 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
homerac7: i guess most of dos "flooded" cars will soon find their ways down to naija as Tokunbo. lolzzz

lol. What a waste of good rides
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Miss sandy,please don't come close to Lagos,we don't need any other sandy here we already have enough sandies

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by BashMe1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pain: Heard Lagos May Suffer it's Ripple Effect?

Ehen? from somewhere as far as 500K miles away.... hmmmmm. We're watching
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Iaz93: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hmmm
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
That is why I like Jesus. In the time of Jesus, he will just speak to hurricane sandy, ''PEACE BE STILL'' , and she go listen.

9 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
okpara ugo: That is why I like Jesus. In the time of Jesus, he will just speak to hurricane sandy, ''PEACE BE STILL'' , and she go listen.

I pray Lagos doenst experience sandy, nah who wan pour sand sand for our garri

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Iaz93: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
If it affects Lagos, Lagosians would take refuge in one of the Igbo statez na ...
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by megxo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pain: Heard Lagos May Suffer it's Ripple Effect?
nairaland told us so winkgringringrin
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by ammyluv2002(f): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: I hope this hurricane doesn't destroy New York totally because i must visit that city before i die.

lmao!!!!!! U are so funny so your target is to visit New York before you die?
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by knowledge4(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Jesus, I thank you that hurricanes do not happen in Nigeria.
However, we have our own share of disasters too - religious wars,B.H,election riots,fuel riots,border clashes,floods etc.
If 5% of the magnitude of Hurricane Sandy had occurred in any part of Nigeria,how would we have coped in a nation where it takes about 24 hours to respond to a plane crash? I hope the Nigerian government and our armchair emergency services can learn a lesson from this disaster.
Jesus, I thank you.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by DeSuper(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
God forbid bad thing!
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by venorite(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
Even with the destruction,its still looks better than naija
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2012
All these Oyinbo people building houses with wood sef!

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by iykak47: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
why do Americans build there houses out of wood (pako)instead of block, despite that the country is prone to natural disaster.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by EXCELLENCEAbia: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
well every body get ready because the word of prophecy is gradually fulfilling itself. who knows the next country
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by iykak47: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why do the Americans build their houses out of wood (pako)instead of block despite that the country is prone to natural disaster undecided
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by Okijajuju1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
iykak47: Why do the Americans build their houses out of wood (pako)instead of block despite that the country is prone to natural disaster undecided

Because the cost of building your house only on bricks will render you permanently poor for life.. Plus your insurance will be back breaking.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by opestein: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
knowledge4: Jesus, I thank you that hurricanes do not happen in Nigeria.
However, we have our own share of disasters too - religious wars,B.H,election riots,fuel riots,border clashes,floods etc.
If 5% of the magnitude of Hurricane Sandy had occurred in any part of Nigeria,how would we have coped in a nation where it takes about 24 hours to respond to a plane crash? I hope the Nigerian government and our armchair emergency services can learn a lesson from this disaster.
Jesus, I thank you.
wich naija man no like hin life,u tink say dey wan die,dem no get equipment to even use save person,imagine,dem wanna save people now and dem gan self water don carry dem go,who go save who.i pray dis doesn't happen in naija sha oo
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by CuntDestroyer: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
gas queues

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by CuntDestroyer: 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
power blackouts

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by timpaker(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva: I hope this hurricane doesn't destroy New York totally because i must visit that city before i die.

wait until you visit India, Venuzuela and Brazil, i swear you'll never return home and you'll skip New York for no reason! my next target na Mexico...

But wait oooo...Hope nothing will happen to my shares in the New York Stock Exchange?
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by LagosBoi2(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
venorite: Even with the destruction,its still looks better than naija

u no serious grin grin grin, if you dey there u go know say Northern Nigeria better NY disaster zone.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by CuntDestroyer: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
no one is flying

Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by logica(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Aqva:

lol. What a waste of good rides
Don't worry. By next week, they'd all be packaged on ships and on their way to Lagos.
Re: More Photos Of Hurricane Sandy's Devastation by 5much(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
homerac7: i guess most of dos "flooded" cars will soon find their ways down to naija as Tokunbo. lolzzz
nice one.certainly they'll.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 US States Sue Trump's Administration Over 'un- American' Ttravel Ban / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit / Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.